Getting to goal this time - my last ever food diary!

I played just dance New Years and I was mega sweating lol I went back to the gym today it nearly killed me! But I'm determined

My copy arrived yesterday and me and my flatmate have done practically every song on it since haha! I've been to the gym today too, but only for a swim. Gyming and swimming tomorrow morning though, can't wait!

How's your week going hun? :)

My copy arrived yesterday and me and my flatmate have done practically every song on it since haha! I've been to the gym today too, but only for a swim. Gyming and swimming tomorrow morning though, can't wait!

How's your week going hun? :)

It's going ok to be honest this is day one really as my books and everything arrived yesterday and I had been away with my friend for a couple of days but today has been a success

Baby-belle said:
It's going ok to be honest this is day one really as my books and everything arrived yesterday and I had been away with my friend for a couple of days but today has been a success

Yay well done :) well keep up the good work! X

Friday 11th January - Extra Easy

Breakfast
Shape yoghurt

Lunch
Couple of slices of ham

Dinner
Light Choices tomato and basil chicken (2 syns)
Chorizo (3 syns)
Onion, garlic, chopped tomatoes
Pasta
40g Low Low cheese (HeA)

Snacks
Special K mini breaks (5 syns)
1 vodka & diet coke (2.5 syns)

Syns: 12.5

Last edited:
Done another day of my 10k training today, along with an arms training sesh and 20 laps of the pool. Feeling guuuurd :D xx

Well done on that exercise.. And food looks great.. well done :)

Anything nice planned for the weekend? x

Thanks hun :) And no unfortunately weekends for me mean work, work, work! Oh and a couple of gym sessions. The hardest part is resisting the food there! x

Thanks hun :) And no unfortunately weekends for me mean work, work, work! Oh and a couple of gym sessions. The hardest part is resisting the food there! x
Oh :( Well if it makes you feel any better I won't be doing anything fun the weekend.. Other than puppy walking and probably wallpaper stripping!!! Wohoo.. Rock and roll eh?!

Oh :( Well if it makes you feel any better I won't be doing anything fun the weekend.. Other than puppy walking and probably wallpaper stripping!!! Wohoo.. Rock and roll eh?!

Haha we live such exciting lives lol ;) puppy walking sounds good though! What kinda pup is it? We have a 14 week old Beagle :) x

Saturday 12th January - Extra Easy

Lunch
Risotto balls with tomato sauce (HeA)
Carbonara - not sure on syns!

Dinner
2 Hifi bars (HeB)

Syns:
probably too many, but saved quite a few over the past few days so should be okay :)

Saturday 12th January - Extra Easy

Lunch
Risotto balls with tomato sauce (HeA)
Carbonara - not sure on syns!

Dinner
2 Hifi bars (HeB)

Syns: probably too many, but saved quite a few over the past few days so should be okay :)

Did you make the risotto balls? If so how I love them

Haha we live such exciting lives lol ;) puppy walking sounds good though! What kinda pup is it? We have a 14 week old Beagle :) x

He's a German shepherd. Not very little n fecker pulls me along on walks but heyho. It's all exercise :)

Sunday 13th January - Extra Easy

Breakfast
Special K Chewy bar (HeB)

Dinner
Cheesy, chorizo pasta (3 syns + HeA for Low Low cheese spread)
Onions, leeks, garlic
WW wrap with garlic (6 syns)
Butter (2 syns)
Mullerlight tofffee

Syns:

Last edited:
Monday 14th January - Extra Easy

Breakfast

Apple
Mullerlight

Lunch
Jacket potato
Beans
2 cheese triangles (1/2 HeA)
Special K mini breaks (5 syns)

***WEIGH IN***

Dinner
Toad in the hole (1.5 syns for sausages, 12 syns for batter)
Olive oil (HeB)
Mash potato
Gravy

Syns: 18.5

Last edited:
Back