Getting to goal this time - my last ever food diary!

Forgot to add.. Had that at 11am for brekkie, and have just had lunch at 5pm! So kept me nicely full :)

Was a bit naughty and had a handful of crisps last night before I went to bed.. Shouldn't do too much damage though!

Wednesday 6th March - Extra Easy

Breakfast

30g All Bran Chocolate Crunch (HeB)
Milk (HeA)

Lunch
Leftover pasta bolognese
Weight Watchers strawberry yoghurt

Dinner
Leftover jambalaya (2.5 syns)

Snack after work
Beans
Wholemeal toast (3 syns)

Syns: 5.5

It would seem today is very much a day of leftovers foodwise!!

Last edited:
Thursday 7th March - Extra Easy

Breakfast
Milk (HeA)

Lunch
Homemade KFC chicken
Wedges
Beans
Ketchup (2 syns)
Light chocolate mousse (3 syns)

Dinner

Snacks
Apple
Grapes

Syns:​ 5

Last edited:
Apologies for the weekend absence.. Went rather off plan ;) Back on it today though!

Tuesday 12th March

Breakfast
250ml semi skimmed milk (HeA)

Lunch
Wholemeal pitta (HeB)
Tomato puree
40g low fat cheese (HeA)
Ham
Dinner
So Juicy chicken breast (1 1/2 syns)
Carrots
Brocolli
Green beans
Leeks

Snacks
Cadbury light chocolate mousse (3 syns)
Sugar free jelly (1/2 syn)
Grapes
Mullerlight

Syns:​ 5

Better now I'm back on plan :) How was your weekend hun? x

Yea was ok. Wa out Friday Saturday and Sunday... Tho had the car Friday n Sunday so not too bad... Been awful yesterday :(
Today's a new day :)

Hello my lovely! I'm okay thanks.. I'm doing weight watchers for a couple of weeks to try and get my bingeing under control! How you doin? Xxx

Not sure if anyone still follows this diary or not, but I am back :)

I've decided to restart the slimming world life from tomorrow, as its always worked when I put my mind to it! I won't be going to class to begin with as money is a bit tight, but I'll be weighing weekly at home, starting tomorrow morning.

Really looking forward to getting back on the wagon :)

So I've weighed in this morning (on my very fancy Withings wifi scales might I add!) at 12:5.4. I've got quite a bit of meat in the freezer and fruit in the fridge, but I'm going to Tesco shortly to stock up on some cupboard bits :) very much looking forward to being back on the wagon! :D

So today went totally to pot.. It all started out so well (as it often does!) with a good breakfast and lunch, but afternoon munchies saw me reach for the cookies and then a fish and chips tea with my Dad wasn't exactly on plan either. Anyway, the point is, I'm not giving up and throwing the towel in for the whole week like I would've done in the past! I'm taking things one day at a time, and I will get there this time, no matter how long it takes. Here's tomorrow's plan..

Last edited:
Before I post today's food diary, I just want to say I'm fully aware of Slimming World's guidelines on blending fruit into smoothies.. But MY guidelines are do whatever makes it a little easier and a little better to stick to SW! If it starts affecting my losses then maybe I'll stop doing it, but it never has in the past :)

Back