Getting to goal this time - my last ever food diary!

Righto, here's the plan for tomorrow! Determined for this week to be 100%!

Tuesday 13th November - Green Day

Breakfast
Apple
Kiwi
Grapes
Rhubarb & vanilla yoghurt

Lunch
M&S fine egg noodles
Stir fry veg
Light soy sauce
Rocky Road Hifi light (1/2 HeB)

Dinner
Quorn chilli con carne
Long grain rice
Rocky Road Hifi light (1/2 HeB)

Snacks
Strawberry protein shake (5 syns + 1/2 HeA for 200ml skimmed milk)
Grapes

Syns: 5/15

Healthy Extras:
A = 200ml skimmed milk, 15g Red Leicester
B = 2 Rocky Road Hifi lights
B =

Exercise:
Walk to town and back
Walk to university
Gym/swim sesh

Thoughts:
Well I have some new found determination, and a short term goal in mind :) Going to a snowflake ball on 7th December with my boyfriend and some friends and want to buy a fabulous dress for the occassion! Have 3 weigh ins before then, so I think this is a really good opportunity for me to knuckle down and get some weight off! I think 2lbs or so a week for the next 3 weeks is a good target to work towards :D

Last edited:
Thanks hun! Had pizza and chocolate last night but I'm back on it now and looking forward to some yummy food this week! Planning my meals right now :)

Last edited:
Wednesday 14th November - Red Day

Breakfast
Bacon
2 M&S reduced fat sausages (2 syns)
Ketchup (1 syn)

Lunch
2 M&S mini wholemeal submarine rolls
Ham
Mustard
Apple
Muller Greek style yoghurt (1/2 syn)

Dinner
Tesco Light Choices chicken in tomato sauce (1 syn)
30g Red Leicester (HeA)
Carrots
Green beans
Tenderstem brocolli
Activia crumble yoghurt (1/2 syn)

Snacks
Oasis Light Summer Fruits (1 syn)
M&S choc mousse (4 syns)
2 Hifi lights (HeB)

Syns: 10/15

Healthy Extras:
A = 30g Red Leicester
B = 2 M&S mini submarine rolls
B = 2 Hifi lights

Exercise:
Walk home from university
Body Combat class (508 calories)

Thoughts:
Another good day today! Really enjoyed my tea, deffo going to buy them again, so nice for a quick and easy tea! Body Combat was good again, can already feel myself aching though lol :) planning an extra easy day tomorrow, looking forward to it!

Last edited:
Thanks babe! How are you getting on? Fab news on SOTW! Xxxx

Im really in the zone and loving it, not had no bad urges yet and desperate to get the weight off.
i was over the moon with SOTW too I didn't expect it and especially not in the second week xxx

MrsWilsoncroft said:
Im really in the zone and loving it, not had no bad urges yet and desperate to get the weight off.
i was over the moon with SOTW too I didn't expect it and especially not in the second week xxx

Well sounds like you thoroughly deserved it :) well done! I'm just making my food ready for uni tomorrow.. Got savoury rice mixed with stir fry veg and a lovely fruit salad! Yummyyy xx

Plan for tomorrow is as follows...

Thursday 15th November - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
2 M&S reduced fat sausages (2 syns)
Beans
Banana

Lunch
Chicken savoury rice
Stir fry veg
Fruit salad - kiwi, apple, grapes

Dinner
Somerset pork casserole (2 syns)
Garlic mashed potato

Snacks
Mini salami (1 syn)
Protein shake (5 syns)
3 chunks Dairy Milk Oreo (4.5 syns)

Syns: 14.5/15

Healthy Extras:
A = 400ml skimmed milk for tea/mash/protein shake
B = Hifi bar

Exercise:
Walk to university and back
Gym/swim sesh (407 calories)

Thoughts:
Another good day wahoooo! Feeling good after the gym and there again tomorrow!

Last edited:
Well done. Food sounds great & sounds like you're really focused this week. I'm trying really hard to get back on track after 5 days off plan :( so really hope I can be as good as you this week! :)

Well done. Food sounds great & sounds like you're really focused this week. I'm trying really hard to get back on track after 5 days off plan :( so really hope I can be as good as you this week! :)

I've come to the conclusion that after a couple of days off plan (I've had several recently!) all you need is one good day, sticking to it 100% to get yourself back on track! After a few bad days I always tell myself that if I can just make it through 1 day then I will be able to get back on plan. Does that make any sense? Just force yourself through 1 day being good and the motivation will soon come back :) x

Plan for tomorrow is as follows...

Friday 16th November - Green Day

Breakfast
Beans on toast (1/2 HeB)
Cheese slice (1/3 HeA)

Lunch
Wetherspoons sweet chilli noodles (1 syn)
Bowl of chips (10 syns)
Ketchup (1 syn)

Dinner
Rigatoni
45g mozzarella (HeA)
WW petit pain (HeB) with garlic and 30g mozzarella (2/3 HeA)

Snacks
Choc mousse (4 syns)
2 Dairy Milk fun size (8 syns)
Caramel shortbread (8.5 syns)

Syns: 32.5/15 - should be okay because I've not used the full amount for a couple of days!

Healthy Extras:
A = 45g mozzarella
A = 1 Kerry Low Low cheese slice, 20g red leicester
B = 1 wholemeal bread, 1 Hifi light
B = WW petit pain

Exercise:
Walk to town and back
Shift at work

Thoughts:
Had a small chocolate binge this afternoon, but definitely managed to stop myself before I did any serious damage, and kept a count of the syns as well which has never happened before! Determined to stay on plan at work, I'm going to take some drinks and maybe some grapes to snack on later when we're closing up! I WILL HAVE A LOSS THIS WEEK!! :D

Last edited:
I've come to the conclusion that after a couple of days off plan (I've had several recently!) all you need is one good day, sticking to it 100% to get yourself back on track! After a few bad days I always tell myself that if I can just make it through 1 day then I will be able to get back on plan. Does that make any sense? Just force yourself through 1 day being good and the motivation will soon come back :) x

Ya, that definitely makes sense, it kind of breaks the cycle of eating crap! I hope it works for me, cause I'm on track to be 100% today! :)

Well done on all the exercise!! :)

Back