Getting to goal :)

*mentally plans quickest route to nearby H&B*

Right that's it I'm getting me some of those. I'm sorry mentors but I caved today
due to serious carb withdrawl.
I suck :mad:

Thanks for the support ladies :0)

I'm pleased with myself again :0) which is the biggest difference.

Shivie ... get the tablets honestly I haven't wanted carbs even when I was on! And for me that's unheard of lol

Don't beat yourself up...just get straight back at some point it will just click. I watched that secret eaters last night omg they could of been talking about me :0(

Had my hair done today and feeling good about myself :0) so onwards and inwards x x x

Shivie ... get the tablets honestly I haven't wanted carbs even when I was on! And for me that's unheard of lol

Don't beat yourself up...just get straight back at some point it will just click.

Will get them this evening and try and get started on them tonight *sets teeth in determination*
Glad you're feeling good about yourself hun, it's amazing how a freshly fab hairdo makes you feel isn't it?!
Have you decided on a style for your big day yet?

I swear by those tablets :) ...even today I made a huge step. My friend is my hair dresser and I got round at 12 aka lunchtime ... She offered to make me lunch but I passed and waited until I got home at 2pm to have Mac cheese and chicken instead :)

Normally I'd of thought ah nevermind start back tomorrow but doing so well atm I didn't want to eat. I was amazed at myself and so chuffed.

Also haven't decided in a firm hair do yet...plenty of ideas I like just need to try a few out now lol

x x x

*mentally plans quickest route to nearby H&B*

Right that's it I'm getting me some of those. I'm sorry mentors but I caved today
due to serious carb withdrawl.
I suck :mad:

You dont suck hun!!! Dont say that!!! X

I swear by those tablets :) ...even today I made a huge step. My friend is my hair dresser and I got round at 12 aka lunchtime ... She offered to make me lunch but I passed and waited until I got home at 2pm to have Mac cheese and chicken instead :)

Normally I'd of thought ah nevermind start back tomorrow but doing so well atm I didn't want to eat. I was amazed at myself and so chuffed.

Also haven't decided in a firm hair do yet...plenty of ideas I like just need to try a few out now lol

x x x

Glad your feeling a bit more positive babe!! X

x x x

Started the chromium since last night, thanks again for that tip!
It's probably unrelated but I had the best night's sleep I've had in months!
Maybe because I didn't keep waking up wondering if there was anything yummy in the kitchen that I'd forgotten about!

Well flippin' done on resisting lunch at your friend's house.
It's often easier to give in in those cases and tell yourself that you had no choice but to accept.
There's ALWAYS a choice. It's just harder to make the one that you know you'll be prouder of.
But then, when you do, and you feel the pride, it's soooo much lovelier a feeling than the short-lived buzz from
calorie-laden carby nightmares disguised as food. You certainly should be chuffed!

Keep us posted on your hair style choice...is your hair long or short? Can't really tell from the pic x

Day 6 in the big blubber house<<<said in best Newcastle accent ;0) still going strong :0)

I was really proud as it would have been so easy as you say to have gone Aw well no choice ;0) but it was MY choice to say no and keep on track as I want the buzz of the scales going down instead.

My hair is shoulder length but am thinking about the extensions perhaps but not sure gonna have to see what I come up with lol

Going out foe the day on Sunday and taking 2bars with me otherwise I will pick but can always have a chicken salad and still be on track :0) x x x

Day 6 in the big blubber house<<<said in best Newcastle accent

You just gave me the best giggle!!!! :giggle:

Keep the faith hun, the faith in YOU xx

Lol Shivie :0) gotta laugh or you only end up crying. I'm on a roll just grabbed a bar as heading out to take small to a party and would of caved! But sugar fix got and not feeling bad at all now as it was on plan!

Keeping the bars for times like this :)

Those tablets are great I swear by them :D and don't suffer badly with cravings just boredom is a trigger x x x

Yay got on the scales this morning and -6lbs :) woohooo it's moving again.

Today I'm busy working so that will keep me distracted :)

Tomorrow I'm out all day but will take bars incase I feel hungry x x x

YAY!!! Going strong again babe!! Well done!!!

Shiv.... How you getting on lovely??? X

Yup and manky mouth back Woop Woop now there's a sentence that I never thought I'd say lol

It does feel so goo to be losing again though :) such a buzz seeing the scales going down.

Shivie...how's the tablets helping at all?? X x x

*Does the 15 weeks till your wedding dance!!!*

:banana dancer::banana dancer::love047:

Just got the letter to say my dress is in :D slightly excited and pleased as it means I REALLY have to focus now and can see what it looks like on :D soooooo excited OMG ....gotta try and keep it calm. Woop Woop that was the incentive I needed ;) to keep me going x x x

Yup it's the motivation I needed along with getting on the scales this morning and seeing another -2lbs melt away Woop Woop. Only another 6lbs to go and I'll be in new territory :) woohooo excited just a lil bit ;0)

Thanks ladies for the support....sorry I haven't got round to reading all your diaries but will do my utmost to catch up :) x x x

Back