Getting to goal :)

Well it's Thursday :( feeling so nervous about today considering what happened last time.

Hope it goes well and they fix the problem they caused x x x

Good luck !

Hope it all goes well for you

Thanks for the well wishes xxx still waiting to go down :( xxx

Good luck for today and hope you're soon up and about x x

Just a quick update :- had the blood clot removed on Thursday, plus an ovarian cyst that was the size of an apple from my right ovary :( also to even get to the ovary the doctor had to release my uertrus from my abdomen. To say my insides were messed up is an understatement!

I was kept in on morphine drip for 24hrs and IV antibiotics for 72hrs plus pain relief. I was allowed home last night but signed off for minimum of 2 weeks and have to go back in 3months for check up.

I'll get back on plan as soon as I'm fit enough to do so but ATM just taking it 1 day at a time x x x

Hope your resting hun and recovering well Xx

Thanks honey getting there but slowly :( which is so infuriating. Wanna get back on plan and get back to the gym but can't sit up in a chair just yet x x x

Get 110% first hunny xxx rest up

It's just frustrating how much I want to get back on plan but can't because I'm still not well enough yet. I'm not pushing my luck but taking it 1 day at a time x x x

Right tomorrow I'm going to start back onto S&S :) so that I can get some control back in my life. I'm going to start from scratch and perhaps start a new diary so I don't keep going back over my losses and gains since the wedding x x x

Yay :) I'm back on it tomorrow too, 6 weeks to my op :)) Xx

RebekahR said:
Yay :) I'm back on it tomorrow too, 6 weeks to my op :)) Xx

Woohooo 6 weeks is that all you've got to wait :) x x x

6 December!! Could of been Friday but was wayyy too short notice LOL

Day 1 ;)

Suffering for sitting upright this weekend :( in agony and painkillers aren't really working. But today is the day I start back on S&S as there is no point to keep eating for the sake of eating.

I want some control back in my life and I can control what I eat. I'm having an easier time because I'm stuck in bed but hey if it makes it easier I'm all for it lol x x x

Back