Getting to goal :)

Well that's all my tickers rest :) and the lead upto Xmas starts now! I'm still flat on my back and unable to do any kind of exercise but hoping that the weight loss will at least make me feel better about myself.

I realised that I don't want to be big anymore and I am putting the breaks on well before I undo all my hard work this year!!! This operation has meant i'm losing enough without losing my battle to get the slim, fit and healthy me I dream of and know is achievable x x x

I'm doing 4 packs plus some broccoli & cauliflower added into my lunchtime pack to bulk it out. I'm 2 meals down ;) so we'll see how it goes today. I couldn't face putting it off any longer!

I'm using Xmas as my goal date :) so that's a great motivator x x x

Considering I'm unable to move I don't think I should be too high but I'm going for 35lbs coming off again ;) which would get me back to my pre wedding weight.

Once I'm back up and on my feet again I'll get back in the swing of things and perhaps alter my goal but for now I want to get the 35lbs off by Xmas which is more than doable I think x x x

You can do it for sure hun

I'm hoping I can do 1st in the next 5 weeks, should be fast after carbs ahoy on juddd

Hope the pain settles soon Xx

Well day 2 ;) and tbh day 1 wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was made easier by not being able to get out of bed but seriously something good had to come out of the naff month I've had.

I'm doing the 4 packs with added veg in the lunchtime pack to bulk it out. It seems to be working well so far and I'm back on the chromium tablets to help beat off the cravings. It's been a long time since I've been on the wagon I don't want to think too far ahead so I'm aiming for 7lbs this first week :) I'll be happy with that x x x

Right been MIA for a while ..had some bad news when I went back to my consultants. I'm booked in for more surgery in January and have been signed off until I've had all that done :(

I've decided that because I've got more surgery to try and get back on plan and lose as much weight as possible before hand so it's easier to recover and less risky in the first place!

So today is my day 1 again! I'm going to try and stick to this so that I'm lighter for the surgery, I'm hoping it can be done by keyhole but theirs a chance it won't be :(

So I'm slightly nervous and have that hanging over my head all over Xmas. But I want to try and get back to my pre wedding weight before Xmas day :) to cheer myself up a bit x x x

Fingers crossed for you hun, I'm using packs too currently pay few weeks to my surgery

We can do it Xx

Thanks my lovelies :) always here with words of encouragement and support. How long now Rebekah?? x x x

Err three weeks and two days!! Instantly 14lb lighter LOL :)

RebekahR said:
Err three weeks and two days!! Instantly 14lb lighter LOL :)

Wow that's not long at all. Stupid how much weight will drop once you've had the surgery done but how much easier your life will be :) x x x

Deezer said:
Happy day 2 sweetie!!!! You can do it!!!

X

Dee had the encouragement from the scales this morning ;) to keep me going today. It's all good so far but day 4 is my dreaded day lol once I'm past that I'm usually ok x x x

Hi Trueleame and all!

Trueleamer - wow! Stumbled across your diary last night and within about 5 minutes I was gripped! I was rooting for you all the way through and you did it - you looked absolutely AMAZING in your wedding photo and you give me inspiration as I am slimming for my wedding in July - I want to lose 5-6 stone. Can I ask how much you lost for you wedding and how quickly?

Again, beautiful wedding photo!

X

Back