Getting to goal :)

EEEwwww now watching half ton dad :( poor bloke ...has tumors on his legs ...they cut 1 lump off and it weighed 3stone!! That took 5hrs of surgery...they then had to do the other leg...and with some stomach surgery as well he's lost 15stone in total!

Makes me so grateful that I am able to get to my goal without having to resort to something like that. Its on more4 if anyone else wishes to watch it. x x x

Kinda had to watch it from behind a cushion :( was a tad gruesome ...but seriously put things into perspective.

Dee...I hate to say but TOTM is imminent :( I could cry .....well have been crying over stupid things ...sure sign that its on its way...SO hope it doesn't bugger up my efforts so far!

x x x

I didn't see that one but watched 70 stone woman last month, oh my life how on earth it can lead to that. Makes me grateful that even though I'm overweight I know when I need to take action. It's so sad for those people.
How totm doesn't affect you lose this week sweetie but if it does just think of the lose you'll get next week :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yup same here loopey I noticed clothing wasn't flattering anymore. Can't even begin to think what it would be like to be that size...bad enough at this size!

Well TOTM is here :0( blooming knew it would turn up ...bloating feeling...uber emotional :0(

That being said had to get on the scales just to see...241.4 :0( so a 0.4lb gain but I didn't drink enough water yesterday so upping my water today and we'll see what tomorrow brings x x x

Still managing to be 100% even tho TOTM has struck in spectacular fashion :0(

Never managed to do that on LT I always caved :0( but now with the mix of products I can curb my sweet tooth at this time. It will interesting to see how much I can lose whilst on ...as I normally gain at least 3lbs :( at this time so tomorrow will be the real test! X x x

Just looked at a conversion chart and from starting LT I've lost 20lbs :0) that's not to be sniffed at and it's given me a boost realising the effort putting in is working!

Happy days x x x

Our doing brill..... Your stronger now than ever..... Like u said by this time you would have caved!!! Stupid TOTM....

If u can get through today you'll breeze out the other end!

Your doing amazing and don't forget it!!!

Keep at it babe!!!

Onwards and inwards!!!!!!!!!!

X

Thanks Dee so needed that as body is really trying to make me eat everything atm...gggrrr damn TOTM so annoying I was doing so well upto this point. Still hanging in but by the skin of my teeth I think lol

It's not easy being a girlie when ur dieting is it x x x

Shout down that inner TOTM demon hun.....repeat after me....."I CAN AND WILL BE SLIM, SLIM, SLIM....!"

Lol shivie love the new mantra :).

Tonight I'm out at dog training so nearly 2hrs of moving about :0) so that should help I Hope!

I WILL BE SLIM!!!!!! x x x

YES YOU WILL gorgeous!! Summon that slim girl who's hiding inside just waiting to spring out and take everyone by surprise! Give those doggies a run for their money! :chores016:

Lol Shivie I ate the thin girl a while back ;0) was Peckish lol

Seriously that's why I want to go out as it's good fun and keeps me moving instead of sitting down all night watching telly x x x

The fun-factor is always a great motivator! I put away the TV months ago as I was guilty of sitting there for hours picking away at junk! I just watch the odd DVD on my mini DVD player in bed. Can honestly say I don't miss it one bit any more.
Discovered how many hours there actually are in a day! Have a fun evening and stay firm with yourself. Look back on all your previous high-motivation posts here. Chat tomorrow hun, am off home now x

Don't do it sweetie.... you'll have to start all over!!!

Keep strong and keep smiling!!!

X

Did really well tonight :0) I didn't cave ..I didn't cave does a wiggly victory dance.

Disco did so well at training tonight :0)) so so proud of him...now off to bed x x x

Did really well tonight :0) I didn't cave ..I didn't cave does a wiggly victory dance.

Disco did so well at training tonight :0)) so so proud of him...now off to bed x x x

So proud of you girl!!!! I knew you could do it!!! You've broken the spell....

YAY!!!! Thats it!!! Bring on the goal weigh babe!!! And the dress!!!

And well done to disco.....obviously!!!!;)

well done hun sounds like your doing great! not long now till the hubby-to-be's home!! xx

The dreaded WI day has arrived. Stepped on the scales this morning and .....drum roll please.....I've ....lost.....6.6lbs :) woohooooooo I've got a loss and it's TOTM

I am pleased with that and yup Dee beaten the TOTM demon which is the bigger issue ;) so it's all going well and OH is back in 2 sleeps time :0)) can't wait to see him x x x

Back