Getting to goal :)

Well I am a very happy girlie :) OH is home and it was lovely seeing him again after a VERY long month! I stepped on the scales this morning and they are on there way down again ;) woohoo also the tablets the doc gave me for TOTM have worked...seem to have stopped things ....not sure for how long after I stop taking them so will have to see how it goes. But for now they are working which is good.

Saturday I felt really awful and not sure what kicked that off :( it was feeling really dizzy, weak and generally awful ...not sure if the month finally caught up with me or whether it was the tablets side effects?? Anyway I managed to have some chicken and the spag bol and it managed to fend it off and a snooze on the sofa.

x x x

Have to say that yesterday I had a bit of a eureka moment...I'd gotten back from picking OH up from the airport was feeling pekish so had a couple of bits of chicken *literally* then put the rest back in the fridge! as I realised I wasn't that hungry. NEVER before would I of left food ...I'd of eaten it cos it was there! :)

Also just got stupidly excited as my S&S products have turned up so porridge it is for breakfast :D woohooo x x x

Lol Dee I got pretty excited ;0) lol x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Lea

Juat caught up on your diary and its so inspiring your positivity is infectious! Well done on sticking to it so far and not caving like you say your wedding is such an incentive

speak soon
xxx

Aw thanks Jessica :) it's lovely if my journal helps just 1 person stick to this diet. It does work :) and it's not that bad to stick with.

The mac n cheese is nommy :) and I love it...having flavours are gorgeous after weeks of chocolate :( it really does make a difference x x x

Deezer said:
Everyones had it except me!!!!!!!!!!

No fair *Sob sob*

Tomorrow!!!!!!!! My order better bloody arrive!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol x

I felt the same, I'd ordered shakes for first 2 weeks but placed our next 2 week order early so we could have some meals!!

It'll be worth the wait (hopefully) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Morning :) got on the scales again today and they are going down again woohooo so pleased with this diet is working for me and I'm TOTM as well that was unheard of when on previous plan that I'd have any sort of loss at this time. Also on this plan because they have options of choc bars thats what I turn to if I'm craving food rather than anything else.

I am over the moon today that I've managed a week and a bit without cheating :) huge break through x x x

Is that PMBT then Deezer? Pre Menstrual b1tch Tendencies ;)

Feeling meh today ...don't like the TOTM stage as I get it quite bad. Hopefully things are easing off and I can get back to swimming and start training for race for life :0) which is in May and would love to be at least 40lbs lighter by then. Nothing like a challenge ;0) x x x

Hiya ladies I've had a sneaky scale hoping ;0) and so far 10lbs down from when I started and still on so not bad at all. Only 30more lbs to go till I do my race for life x x x

Back