Getting to goal :)

Its My Birthday :)

Well I'm another year older today ...but this is the last year I'm going to have problems with my weight!

I feel like I've wasted 33yrs being miserable about my weight...this year I'm going to do something about it!

Order placed but having to use some LT products to keep me going until the SnS stuff arrives. x x x

Happy birthday Hun.
Have a lovely day.

Happy Birthday!

Hope your day is going well. When will your SnS order arrive?

Thank you for the lovely birthday messages. Yesterday wasn't the best birthday I've ever had for several reasons, but I didn't deny myself yesterday but managed to stick roughly within the S&S plan. Had to have a tiny bit of birthday cake...my nan did me a dinner but only had chicken, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli :0) but was sitting at the table with family was lovely :)

Still waiting on my order :( need to remember to leave at least 2 days for ordering new products. So fingers crossed that it turns up today as I can't wait to get started properly. I find sticking to S&S easier than LT was and I want to give this 100% and get slimming! X x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy belated birthday!! Glad u had a nice meal with the family and hey ho its ur last piece of cake before your official packs come!!

Fingers crossed it comes today for you xx

Glad you had a lovely day babe!!! My packs are late this time.... I have to email them if they don't turn up today! Along with the shoes I won on ebay! Woops!!!!!! Ha!

Sounds like you had a great day and lovely to be able to have time with your family.

Hope your packs arrive today and you can get started!

Cheers for the birthday messages :0) ...packs haven't arrived today :0( which I'm gutted about. I wanted to properly start today ..humpfs not good but can't face LT shakes :0( on there own. So waiting it out but doing lots of stuff with work, housework, running about after an annoying daughter so probably best they aren't here just yet lol. Getting impatient tho :0( wanna start this journey asap x x x

Hopefully the will arrive later on today. I know what it's like when you want to get started. Fingers crossed they get here soon. P xx

...packs haven't arrived today :0( which I'm gutted about. I wanted to properly start today ..humpfs not good but can't face LT shakes :0( on there own.

Oh, that's a shame, really frustrating for you :sad0071:

Did you email or call to chase them? I had to do that with my first order, but they were really good.

I emailed them... they said that if it didnt arrive today that would re-dispatech it!! They were ace!!

Mine arrived today though!!! Phew!!! X

I missed a delivery which is either the shakes or my business cards lol

I can nip out tomorrow and see what it was...have to deal with the lovely people at the post office who are so helpful! Can u sense the sarcasm? Actually drove there as it was quicker and easier than calling them to ask where my parcel was :0(

Here's to hopefully getting them tomorrow :0)'x x x

Woohoo :D starting TODAY!!!!

Went to the post office yesterday and collected my parcel which was the S&S stuff :D woohoo so today is my fresh start at getting the weight under control once and for all!!!!

OMG just had the new porridge are you sure its allowed as it tastes gorgeous!!! Surely something that nice can't be on a diet regime??

So use to the LT shake which I use to treat like medicine...1,2,3 down the hatch kinda thing...whereas the porridge was actually really yummy :) and it reminded me of the porridge my grandad use to make :)

Well I've done all my measurements today ...weighed ...but I think I'm going to run Saturday to Saturday with official WI's as I need the control the weekends somehow ...and that should give me my boost I need to keep going ;)

x x x

Wooohoooo glad its come hun!!
Is there a new porridge!? Gonna have to get some samples before i next order!! Think im missing out on a few things! Have a lovely day :) xx

Back