Getting to goal :)

Great news that your packs arrived! Good luck with starting, keep us posted on how it's going :)

Yup they have a new porridge and it's yummy!!! Compared to LT omg so much easier to stick to but LT has given me the determination to follow a TFR diet although I'm having 1 meal ..1 bar for lunch ...1 shake with the chicken n veg :0) not sure how it's gonna work and might need to tweak this a bit but if it works and I lose weight I'll see it to the end :)

Thanks for the support ladies it's great to know I'm finally in control again after so many years. I am hoping that it will keep consistently letting me drop the pounds :0) I don't need huge numbers each week I'd be over the moon with 3 to 4 lbs each time. I'll keep.

Excited doesn't cover this feeling atm :D will keep posting ;) so don't worry x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Went to the post office yesterday and collected my parcel which was the S&S stuff :D woohoo so today is my fresh start at getting the weight under control once and for all!!!!

OMG just had the new porridge are you sure its allowed as it tastes gorgeous!!! Surely something that nice can't be on a diet regime??

So use to the LT shake which I use to treat like medicine...1,2,3 down the hatch kinda thing...whereas the porridge was actually really yummy :) and it reminded me of the porridge my grandad use to make :)

Well I've done all my measurements today ...weighed ...but I think I'm going to run Saturday to Saturday with official WI's as I need the control the weekends somehow ...and that should give me my boost I need to keep going ;)

x x x
I weigh sunday for that reason hun.... Sunday and Mon are my days off.... Sunday weigh keeps me good saturday night.... then i spend most f sunday doing tickers lol...

Then back at it monday!!!

Glad your feeling so positive babe!! X

Heya Miss Tru! I'm excited about starting next Tuesday! We can be each other's inspo again!
Am determined to get you into that dream dress sweetie!!
Am ashamed of my terrible behaviour since the wedding last October so I'm aiming to be totally slimline again for my friend's wedding at the beginning of June. I'll have 10 weeks to get there same as last time so I know it's very do-able.
Looking forward to being able to join in the chatter properly here again!

Hey Tru! How did your day go??

Evie...yesterday was ok :0) as I was manic with work I used the bar as a grab lunch ;0)

For dinner I had mac cheese over my veggies :0) which I carefully weighed after I'd cooked them!

Shivie ...woohoo the old gangs reforming :0) and we can do this!

Looking forward to doing this properly and getting to goal :0) no more excuses just actions now to get where I want to be :0) x x x

Right weekend wasn't good and now back on the wagon with 2 weeks to shift as much as possible ;0) ...Come on I CAN do this!!! Xxx

You can do it sweetie.... ANy weight gained over the weekend will drop off a few days 100%!!!

Come on lovely!!!

On this wagon with me!!!!

; )

x

Forget the weekend its monday today a fresh week,
You can DEFFO do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D xx

U can do it hunni. There's quite a few of us starting afresh today n we are all together.
Come on skimmers, we can do it.
Xx

Yesterday wasn't overly fun :( ended up at hospital having x ray on
my wrist and thumb where I slipped over in the bath 2 weeks ago and it's not getting easier it was becoming more painful. They don't think it's fractured but I've got to go back on Monday and see the consultant about it :( not quite sure why tbh. Was there until late and hadn't taken anything with me as didn't think the wait would be quite as long so ended up having a duck wrap which was 340cals to take painkillers with :(

Have had bar for brekkie this morning and feeling better now I have a splint for my wrist. So back to it and see how it goes :)

Also thanks for the messages of encouragement :) they really help xxx onwards and inwards xxx

Hopefully the cast will help it feel better soon!! : (

Take it easy today you hear me??? ; )

X

Right I haven't been online and I haven't been sticking to my diet :0( things have gotten a bit too much for me with everything going on lately.

I had a good talk to myself last night and hope today will be a good day 1 :0)

I need to drink more water as that is the key for me .... The more ya pee the skinnier you'll be ...as my OH use to say lol which is true. So just aiming to stick to 100% for the day :)

Life really does throw some horrid curve balls and I hate that I always go for the comfort food option :(

I took our new puppy Disco to dog training last night :0) he did so well bless his heart, and I want to start showing him :) so need to get myself fitter for that. Also it means 2 evenings a week will be my time! I am so struggling with not getting time to myself ATM :0( and during the day I'm so busy with work I don't get the chance to do anything for me. It will get that I can arrange things better when OH is home...9 days and counting!

I so want to be slim and healthier and now my daughter has milk and egg allergies it means we won't be having much junk food about to be tempted by. I'm going to mix in my LT stuff with the SnS stuff to use it up before I order anymore things as I have plenty to keep me going.

Sorry for the long ramble but needed to be accountable for what's been going on lately with myself x x x

Be strong Tru! Keep your eye on the prize at all times, momentary food fixes are just that....momentary!
When you're tempted to reach for that fix, close your eyes briefly and picture your first step down the aisle in that stunning dress and everyone's intake of breath as you sweep past, slim, healthy and glowing......

Hey hunni... you'll do brill....

One thing i have been using and i cant remember where i read it!!! (Hope you didnt tell me as that would be very embarressing!!! HA) Is the sit down rule....

If you are going to eat.... make sure you sit down to eat!!! Just that walk into the front room with the food.... will be enought time to think 'do i want this?'

Its a really brill tip!!!!

You'll do fine on your day 1!!! You can do this babe!!!

Oh and your a weirdo..... the new porridge is minging!!! Hahaahhahaa!!!

Back