Getting to goal :)

Nice work Lea! x

Hadn't thought of it like that :0) x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Feeling a bit down today as it's 20yrs since my grandad died, I've been to the crem and put some flowers down :0)

Even tho not feeling overly good I've stayed 100% :) so pleased with myself for actually sticking to this properly and the results are speaking for themselves :) x x x

Feeling a bit down today as it's 20yrs since my grandad died, I've been to the crem and put some flowers down :0)

Even tho not feeling overly good I've stayed 100% :) so pleased with myself for actually sticking to this properly and the results are speaking for themselves :) x x x

Hope your ok hun!!! Huge hugs!!!

X

Just one of those days when you realise just how long its been since you saw someone you loved. Also with getting married this year I know he'd of been as proud as anything of jay :) and becca :) it just gets you thinking. Which with TOTM as well isn't helpful :( but I had 13yrs of knowing the most amazing man who has been such a positive influence in my life so I can't be sad about that, as some people don't ever know anybody like that! Its also the breeder who I got my boys from funeral today so its a very somber mood today.

I am still 100% today and doing rather well considering all that's going on ;) ... haven't really felt like having anything extra...I've gotten my diet coke today :) so that's keeping me going with my sweet tooth. Also I've been shopping today and bought the sweetner that I have as I couldn't stand the taste of sugar in things :( how different am I to what I use to be like??? Can't believe how far I've come on this journey :) I use to crave sweet things now just have a glass of diet coke and it does the trick nicely!

Before I started the S&S diet I couldn't make it a week without having to resort to chicken and Cucumber for a meal as the urge to chew was horrendous, but with this diet because of the options to have the meal packets it really has made the difference I needed to stick to it. I get married in 5 months and if I hadn't swopped over I really don't think I'd of lost any weight ...infact I know I'd of put on :(

I so needed the portion control which this gives...that's where all previous diets have failed with me ...especially on things like Slimming world...you can eat as much as you like...well thank you I'll eat an entire cow then :S ...not quite what they meant but you get the idea!

With S&S you get set meals ...portions and find out that really you don't need that much to actually fill you up and keep you going. Sorry for the random ramble today ...but seriously not feeling with things ...hopefully normal service will be resumed tomorrow :) x x x

Thanks Dee :) i'm ok honey just one of those days. Got on the scales this morning and I'm 238.6lbs which is -10lbs down since starting this diet :D and -3.4lbs down since last friday :) I'm rather pleased with myself for managing a loss this week. Hasn't been easy in one way or another but I've stuck to it and got a good loss.

Feeling rather unwell today woke up with a headache :( which doesn't make for the best day working, but only 1 dog today then off with my lil family :D x x x

Just realised that looking at my mini goals I'm nearly at goal 1 ;) ...only a teeny 0.6lbs that has kept me from reaching my target...gggrrr ~lol~ would of been lovely to have gotten under the 17's on my 2nd WI. But at least I'm nearer that I thought I'd be...so pleased I swopped over :D as its working and even when its TOTM and for that I'm truly grateful :) x x x

Well done for sticking to it in what sounds like a pretty rough week, glad the scales are showing the results that you deserve, pah! that 0.6lbs bet it'll be gone by tomorrow :)

Hope your headache improves as the day goes on x

Well done on the loss Lea and I guess your boys are Detanias then?

Yup BG they are both Detania's :0) and first collie when I was 11 was also a Detania boy :0))

Such a sad loss to the collie world x x x

Thanks for the support and blooming 0.6lbs gggrrr lol x x x

Dee....you were right ...this morning I got on the scales...its becoming a ritual ~lol~ :scale: and I'm now 237.4lbs :party0049: I'm under the 17st bracket :D it was my first mini goal :D

I'm so pleased with myself for sticking with this diet and not breaking it as I've done in the past. I can handle losing regularly but decent amounts and its working for me as the scales are moving down on a daily basis now.

Happy Saturday everyone x x x

YAYAYAYAYAAAAAY!!! See i am ALWAYS right!!! Lol...

Good for you babe!!!

Popping with pride for ya!!!

X

Cheers babes :) I'm soooo pleased with myself as I really don't feel like I'm on a diet with the choc bars we can have and the diet coke...its like my ideal diet ~lol~ x x x

I can't believe that I've been on so long and haven't cracked yet! On previous diets I'd of given in way before and eaten something normally chocolate related that would have thrown me out of ketosis and taken me totally off course :(

With S&S I have been 100% since the start :) and the scales are going down and I'm staying strong! x x x

Back