Getting to goal :)

I prefer the lemon bars but for some reason I only got delievered the Truffa bars this time round even tho they say lemon on them ????

Glad your managing to keep in touch ...as it does help with staying focused! x x x

Yeah I know but it will take time to get them replaced so may as well eat them and put a note with the next order ;) just to make sure they have a mix of the bars ~lol~

I think as well with being on the choc has helped ;) tbh and kept me from buying bad chocs ...which I could of easily done x x x

They can't accept em back anyway babes...... But when my order was wrong he just said he's send me the right thing free in my next oder : ) x

Aw cool Dee...I'll send them a message tomorrow to let them know what happened x x x

Well done on achieving your first mini-goal!

Yes, know what you mean about that bit of sweetness, the Choc Truffa or the Lemon Yog bar keeps me sane every single day :D

Your doing amazingly well :)

Mmm I love the truffa... lovely, and the lemon is lush too.. just a nice little treat to look forward to with a coffee :)

Well done on achieving your first goal and thank you for helping me on the way to mine. Your comments have really helped me stay on track whilst away this weekend :)

Well done on achieving your first goal and thank you for helping me on the way to mine. Your comments have really helped me stay on track whilst away this weekend :)

Your welcome honey :) its the support from this site that has kept me going so far and glad that I can be of help to you as well x x x

Thanks ladies :) just being me ...nothing more ...nothing less. This is how I am in person off site...some know this as well ~lol~

Just put my next order through :) but have bought some atkins bars as they work out cheaper and that means I can get the meals from S&S instead ;) its working for me and that's all I'm worried about. I have found I'm doing better on the 4 pack plan rather than doing 3 which I think kills me. Its working for me as I said so I'm not overly worried and I think my cal intake for the day is about 600tops!!! They say to lose 2lbs a week cut back to 1300 cals so I'm still well under that ;) x x x

Well done trueleame on reaching first goal:happy096: and happy easter

Thanks Sojafay :) I was so pleased when I stepped on the scales and realised. Haven't been this weight for a while now...not this year at least! I'm actually now thinking I might be able to get to goal with this diet :D which is an amazing feeling. How's things going for you?? x x x

Thanks Sojafay :) I was so pleased when I stepped on the scales and realised. Haven't been this weight for a while now...not this year at least! I'm actually now thinking I might be able to get to goal with this diet :D which is an amazing feeling. How's things going for you?? x x x

You'll do it!!!! I have no doubt in my mind!!! XXX

Good for you :) xx

I'm SO chuffed with myself this morning. Last night I was really feeling like I wanted food :( and ended up going to bed earlier than I wanted to but I managed to avoid food! I got on the scales this morning and I've been rewarded for all my good work by the scales going down again x x x

Thanks really good :) well done! X

catching up on diarys hun, your doing great and good for you for going to bed early and ignoring the cravings, thats my trick too ;) Keep it up xxx

Back