Getting to goal :)

Do you think its getting back into ketosis? Do u normally suffer. With the headaches then?? X

Not a ketosis headache much worse than that and it's making me feel wobbly and generally horrid :(

Sorry I'm not updating much on everyones diaries but I feel horrid. Will catch up soon x x x

Not a ketosis headache much worse than that and it's making me feel wobbly and generally horrid :(

Sorry I'm not updating much on everyones diaries but I feel horrid. Will catch up soon x x x

Definately get to the Dr hun!!!

: ( X

Hope your feeling better today!!!

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Aw thanks for the big hugs :0) just what I needed. Feeling like it's finally lifting this stupid headache :0) woohoo still achey but not making me feel sick or wobbly today so that's an improvement at least x x x

Sounds like more of a virus that you have had. Glad you are feeling a wee bit better and hope it totally lifts today.
j

Morning ladies ...sorry I've been MIA for a while but what with feeling absolutely naff and having to do everything myself I haven't had the time to log into here to read everyone's diaries :(

I think Norwegian Girl might be right ...could possibly be a virus which has kicked off the menieres which I have suffered from in the past :( ... just makes the world feel completely outta kilter and disorientated :( its not nice but I know it goes eventually ...also stress can kick it off and I've gotten a bit of that atm.

I hope that things settle down and I get the time for myself to get back on track with the exercise as I'm missing doing stuff but with feeling like the world is constantly spinning its horrid and can just about function on a daily basis. I hate it when I get poorly as I seem to get proper poorly not just a lil bit lol x x x

Trueleame said:
Morning ladies ...sorry I've been MIA for a while but what with feeling absolutely naff and having to do everything myself I haven't had the time to log into here to read everyone's diaries :(

I think Norwegian Girl might be right ...could possibly be a virus which has kicked off the menieres which I have suffered from in the past :( ... just makes the world feel completely outta kilter and disorientated :( its not nice but I know it goes eventually ...also stress can kick it off and I've gotten a bit of that atm.

I hope that things settle down and I get the time for myself to get back on track with the exercise as I'm missing doing stuff but with feeling like the world is constantly spinning its horrid and can just about function on a daily basis. I hate it when I get poorly as I seem to get proper poorly not just a lil bit lol x x x

Bless your heart, I really hope you feel better soon. Know what you mean about proper poorly, mu hubbie always says the same about me. I'm either picture of health or really suffering - no fair is it.

Big hugs sweetie xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lol I'm either fighting fit or flat out :0(. But how good mac cheese n chicken has made things better :0) x x x

Hope your feeling better! Glad you enjoyed your mac and cheese - i just made some up and had to throw it in the bin as the thought of eating it was horrible. Tastebuds must change as I enjoyed it when I had it the other week!

Hope everything is ok leame :bighug:

Hiya ladies I know I've been MIA for a while now :( but really struggling with the side effects of having menieres again :(

Feel totally out of balance (wobbly ALL the time) and anxiety isn't good. I've not been on plan for about a week now :( don't like that I'm letting this thing get the better of me! So today have given myself a talking to ...might as well be slim and have issues with balance rather than being heavy and having the same issues anyways lol

So this morning I'm back on day 1 again :) I've had a shake for breakfast and now planning lunch and dinner. I need to keep on track with the plan otherwise I'm going to run out of time and then get more annoyed with Myself. So Today is back to basics and bring on Ketosis :)

Sorry I haven't been posting on anyone's diaries but I find sitting on the computer just makes my head feel worse...so for a while I'm gonna be writing here ...I'll try and check in with everyone but please bare with me just for a bit .. Thanks x x x

Hey Tru, keep battling on hun... you know you can do it xxxx

Back