Getting to goal :)

I'm finding it easier out here to be 100% which is stupid. I'm doing well with my water as well because I can see how much I drink as I bought out my bottle ;) jeez I'm a right saddo lol

I was on the beach this morning in my new swim suit and felt bloody fab :) AND wasn't the biggest person on the beach :D I was so chuffed it might sound silly but before I've been big and haven't been able to wear pretty swim suits just boring black or blue. Today I had the brightest multi coloured backless swim suit :)

I need to try and find some diet dr pepper as getting with drawal ;) and it takes the edge off my sweet tooth cravings.

But having a great time as not being knocked for my size but actually being complimented on how well I've done and how much better I'm looking in my things I've bought with me x x x

Lap up those compliments hun, you bloody well deserve every one of them! And you're no saddo, just a determined
little bunny who'll stop at nothing to be the beautiful blushing bride she dreams of being x

Thanks ladies :) I'm loving it have to be honest and Omg keeping 100% isn't half as bad as I thought it would be. Even with 2 blooming Tom chilli packs out here :( yuck!!! 1 gone tonight not sure how I ate it as it's RANK!!!

Feeling very positive for the morning :) so will be awake bright and early to jump on the scales x x x

Tomato chilli is rank! Original ones good though. Seems you are doing so well. All the zero drinks are a life saver for me. I loved sprite zero but stopped when I realised it contained citric acid. I wrongly assumed all zero drinks were citric acid free

Well done sweetie, I too find it so easy to be 100% away. Wish it was so easy at home!!

Enjoy your fabulous swimsuit :) I'm looking forward to being able to enjoy a nice one next year

Xxxx

I'm doing well on holiday and managing to stay 100% a lot easier than at home but also doing much more exercise ;)

Cheers honey actually feel like I will look good in it now :) can't wait to get back and try it on again.

I can't wait to see what I weigh when I get back home on my own scales, don't wanna get too excited as I'm weighing on different scales but a 1lbs the same wherever ;) x x x

2nd August we fly home so will update on 3rd August :) x x x

Having a great time on holiday :) I'd said I was going to allow myself 1 ice cream and I had it last night as I was stupidly under cals for the day ...even with it I was still -113 net cals. Even better down another 1lb this morning :D so finding it great with all the exercise I'm able to be doing.

It has made me realise I really need to up exercise when I get home and I'll shift this weight so much easier :) x x x

Great news hun, keeping moving is deffo the best way :)

Fantastic, enjoy the rest of your break hun Xx

Thanks RebekahR :) although I find I'm having to force myself to move ATM it's not something I find easy. It will become a habit soon enough but ATM it's a struggle and think the heat is zapping me as well.

Having a great holiday :) think seeing the scales go down on a daily basis is another factor in that lol x x x

Managed another hours swimming today :D so chuffed with myself I'm avoiding all temptation ;) currently they have had lovely veg and gravy followed by fruit and ice cream :(

I'm managing to stay 100% and feeling so proud of myself :) all I'm thinking is what will the scales say in the morning :D

X x x

Watching swimming on Telly :) I don't go quite as fast as that lol

Come on Rebecca Adlington :D Gooooo Team GB x x x

Two more days out here so making the most of the pool while I can :D I'm loving that I got a 40mins swim in this morning and will hopefully get another hour in this afternoon :)

Also were off to Guadamar which has a street market which is up hill all the way tonight so that'll do me good for walking up lol

Hope ur all keeping well x x x

You're a star Lea! Your determination is so inspiring! x

Cheers Shivie :) finally found what I needed to get myself in gear! Lovely to see you back on my diary again x x x

Back