Getting to know you.....

Hi Ruth, I am 35 years old with a gorgeous(but strong-willed) 2 year 9 month son. I used to be a special needs teacher in a mainstream primary school,but stopped work when had son as my husband has a very demanding job so there wasn't room for 2 careers and a baby in our marriage. Mr T is often away,usually 2/3 nights a week.

I lost weight years ago after always been big,but put 4 and a bit stone on after losing my mum just under 2 years ago,also have 2 stone of babyweight below that to shift.
So far have lost 3st5,want to lose another 3 by Mr T's 40th next May....basically I want an excuse to buy new clothes and live it up a bit! Mr T is very cool about my weight,its just a goal I set myself.

Have found minimims a brilliant place to come whilst on cd,although only a very basic user...am an IT phobe x

Last edited:
Hi Ruth

My name is Victoria, ive been married five years and I have three children Two girls aged three and eleven and my boy is nine, we have two fur babies, Felix and Clawdie and three rabbits. My OH on the net after a crappy marriage to my wrong where I piled on all my weight and now its all changing and loving the new me so far and cannot wait to get to goal and show off the new me and not be camera shy.

Back