Getting to Target in 2018 (finally!)

Well I did manage to lose 1.5lbs tonight, which meant I got my 1.5 stone award! I’m so so happy! 21 pounds gone in 6 weeks. I’d like to lose another 3 before Christmas, as that’d take me into the 14s. Fingers crossed! :)

that's great, well done. you'll be in the 14s in no time x x

Had a non--scale victory this morning! I can fit back into my favourite pair of skinny jeans. They're a size 16 and I am soooooo chuffed! Also, on my scales this morning I was 15 stone 0.4 lbs. Eeeeeek! Come on 14s!

That's awesome, love those sort of victories. I have bought a new pair of jeans a size smaller in the hope I will fit into them by the end of January.

That's awesome, love those sort of victories. I have bought a new pair of jeans a size smaller in the hope I will fit into them by the end of January.

Ah you definitely will! And you'll feel amazing! :) I've got so many clothes hanging in my wardrobe that I've not been able to fit into for years. When I've finally got to target it's going to be like having a new wardrobe, but for free! x

I'm down in Dorset this week (my husband is based here and I generally work from here for a week each month) and so far I've been 100% on plan. I was a bit worried about being here as my husband and I are notorious snackers/junk food eaters when we're together but so far it's all good and I don't feel tempted, despite there being chocolate and crisps in the cupboard. I'm off to a different group this week, although it's still on Wednesday at 7pm, and I'm already worried that the scales won't be consistent with my normal group's and that this will result in a gain or maintain, haha! I don't like change - I even wear the same outfit to weigh in every week - but I just need to suck it up and have faith that all will be ok :) I only need 2 pounds to get my Club 10 award so keeping everything crossed for that!

So it's weigh in day! Eeeek! I'm normally one of those sneaky "at home" weighers and I do weigh myself pretty much every day between groups. My scales always weigh 1 pound less than the SW scales so it helps keep me on track I find, as I know what I'm expecting on the scales each Wednesday. BUT I'm not at home so I haven't weighed myself since last Friday, which means I'm feeling extra nervous for tonight as I just have no idea what to expect. I've had less than 70 syns all week and I know that I've been 100% on plan but still! I actually had zero syns yesterday, entirely by accident, so fingers crossed that pays off on the scales tonight. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for a 2 pound loss for me please! :)

Ahh best of luck! I always need a morning weigh in before the group in the evening. I like you hate not knowing, but really it actually will make no difference anyway by that point.

Sounds like you have had a really good week, so i'm sure the loss will be good.

Ahh best of luck! I always need a morning weigh in before the group in the evening. I like you hate not knowing, but really it actually will make no difference anyway by that point.

Sounds like you have had a really good week, so i'm sure the loss will be good.

Thankyou so much! It's so daft but I just feel really anxious about as I've not been able to weigh myself for days, haha! x

So last night was ridiculously frustrating! I trundled off to get weighed and there was no group on! There was a big Christmas fair on in town last night and the building was being used for that. The group had obviously either been cancelled or changed location for the night but there was no note on the Slimming World website to say so :( Very disappointing but what can you do! There is another group today at 5.30pm so I'm going to try and go to that instead.

Well done!!

Back