Getting to Target in 2018 (finally!)

Oh, and I also got Slimmer of the Week! Not had that for a while! :)

Ohhhh, and I'm sitting at exactly 200lbs now so ANY loss next week will see me into the 100s! That feels like a proper milestone!

Wow wow wow! I knew you would do it, your week big and week small thing seems to be really happening. Being in the 100's will be a great feeling, and you have lost so much in a good amount of time. Very inspirational! x

Wow wow wow! I knew you would do it, your week big and week small thing seems to be really happening. Being in the 100's will be a great feeling, and you have lost so much in a good amount of time. Very inspirational! x

Thankyou so much! Yes, big week small week seems to be a real thing, haha! x

Hi everyone! Had a good week so far on plan. Lots of speed and free food and one day I only had 3.5 syns as I was so stuffed from my massive free dinner. I'm due a small loss (if anything) this week so will try not to be too disheartened when I get on the scales! It's my husband's birthday tomorrow but we're celebrating on Saturday. Going to try and keep my syns super low Thursday-Friday this week and Sunday-Wednesday next week to account for any off-plan meals, drinks, etc that occur!

Last edited:
Weigh in day! Eek!

Whatever happens, I'm feeling pretty chuffed today. I ordered a pair of my favourite jeans (the Ridley ones from ASOS) and, when they arrived, they were too big. I ordered the size down and they arrived today. They fit perfectly! So I'm officially a size 16 again :) Still got a long way to go but given I was a size 20 in October I'm really pleased and feeling very motivated.

Really hoping that the scales show a loss later - I'd even take 1/2 a pound right now as that would make me 199.5lbs. Offically back in the 100s and never to see the 200s again! Fingers firmly crossed!

Last edited:
Fingers crossed! well done on the size 16! I can't wait to be able to say that!

Fingers crossed! well done on the size 16! I can't wait to be able to say that!

Thankyou! It's a really good feeling :)

Good luck! Xx

Thankyou! I lost a pound - so more than I was expecting! xx

I think we must be diet twins.

We are within a pound of each other weight wise, I've just got back into my size 16 jeans and it was my OH's birthday yesterday!

Oh my good, spooky! We really are diet twins!

I lost a pound last night!! So I'm officially 199lbs! Bye bye 200s - won't be seeing you again!

Did I want to lose more? Yes, of course. But it's more than I was expecting to lose so I'll take it. Really hoping to get 3.5 off next week as that would take me into the 13 stone bracket, which I've not seen since my wedding day almost 3 years ago. Feeling motivated to have a really good week on plan and am already thinking of good choices I can make during my husband's birthday celebrations :)

Thankyou! I'd really love to see a 13 number on the scales next week. Feel like I've been in the 14s forever :(

It makes such a difference mentally doesn't it when you are next stone bracket down. I think because of xmas gains we have all been in the same stone bracket for a while. I feel the same about getting into the 11 stone bracket!

It makes such a difference mentally doesn't it when you are next stone bracket down. I think because of xmas gains we have all been in the same stone bracket for a while. I feel the same about getting into the 11 stone bracket!

I think you're definitely right about Christmas. I got into the 14s in the second or third week of December! So frustrating! We'll get there before long though I'm sure

:wee: well done on getting in to 100's how exciting....:woohoo:

My plans for over the weekend fell through (husband had to work) so I had a completely on plan weekend and got lots of jobs done. I had a sneaky little weigh on the scales yesterday and they said 13 stone 13.8lbs! I haven't seen a 13 for so long! I doubt I'll get under 14 at weigh in this week as my scales at home weigh about 1.5 pounds lighter than the SW ones but I'm keeping everything crossed. As long as I get my 2.5 stone award I'll be chuffed anyway!

Hope everyone has a good week :)

Fingers crossed, and keep at it, and it come soon enough you are doing so well!

Back