Getting to Target in 2018 (finally!)

I met up with my friend for dinner last night and accidentally had a very off plan evening. Cocktails, wine and cider. Oops! Back on it 100% this morning though, even though I feel like death, and planning to keep my syns as low as I can for the next few days to compensate. I really don't like going off plan but we had such a good time that I don't feel too guilty!

I've got my meal plan all sorted for the weekend and am planning to try a couple of new recipes. I'm making sticky chicken, egg fried rice and crispy kale for dinner tonight and then a superfood soup that I found on Instagram for lunch tomorrow.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

So a new week begins! I'm not expecting a big loss this week, both because of last Thursday night and also because it's week two in my seemingly never-ending two week cycle of big loss-little loss. As I lost 4.5 last week I'm expecting either a tiny loss or a maintain this week. It'll be a bit disheartening if that happens because apart from Thursday night I've been 100% on plan but I'm still trying to look at my weight loss on a fortnightly or monthly basis, rather than weekly. I'm almost tempted to start blind weighing and only find out my weight once every 4 weeks but we shall see!

Lost 0.5. I've been in a grump about it which is why I've not posted, haha. Over it now though and just hoping for a decent loss next week! Thanks for checking in with me x

I know exactly how you feel when you lose less that you wanted, really makes you feel rubbish. However, you said it yourself that you have the pattern of big loss, then small. And 5lbs in 2 weeks is amazing. In fact, just 5lbs a month is great and you still have one more weigh in before end of Jan.

I know exactly how you feel when you lose less that you wanted, really makes you feel rubbish. However, you said it yourself that you have the pattern of big loss, then small. And 5lbs in 2 weeks is amazing. In fact, just 5lbs a month is great and you still have one more weigh in before end of Jan.

You're totally right. I'm just frustrated as 2.5 of that 4.5 loss was just losing Christmas gain! I'm trying not to be disheartened and just look at how far I've come :) Really hope I get a good loss next week to make going without pizza seem worthwhile, haha!

Oops, I've really neglected this! I lost 0.5lbs last week and went into a bit of a grump about it, as despite the one evening I had off plan, I was still within my syns for the week and I felt like I deserved more. But I snapped myself out of it, with help from the lovely @Charlie86, and so far I've had a cracking week on plan. Lots of lovely speed foods, made a couple of new recipes, I've been well under my syns each day without feeling at all deprived and I bought some new gym clothes from Tesco (they were a bargain) that I don't hate myself in! I went for a size large (16-18) but I could have sized down as they're quite loose, so I'm super chuffed! :)

Really hoping for a 2 or 3 pound loss this week as that would put me into the low 14s, and to a weight I've not been for about 2 years. Fingers crossed!

Well done! I can hear those low 14's calling you :) I can't wait to be able to really tell in the mirror, so I can only imagine how you must be feeling!

Well done! I can hear those low 14's calling you :) I can't wait to be able to really tell in the mirror, so I can only imagine how you must be feeling!

Thankyou so much! I've only just started being able to notice a difference but it's so nice :)

Weigh in day dawns once again! I'd better have a flipping good loss tonight or I will not be impressed! I'm about 35 syns under for the week, I've had so much speed food, measured and weighed all my Healthy Extras, drunk plenty of water, etc, etc! Everyone keep your fingers crossed please!

It's the free food Feb taster tonight at group but I've not got time to make anything due to work so I'll be grabbing some grapes, etc, on the way! I normally like to try and actually make something proper but time has just run away with me this time.

Oh good luck tonight! sending light weight vibes your way :)

The scale gods were smiling on me last night - I lost 3.5lbs! So that's 2 stone 5.5lbs gone in 14 weeks. And I'm now the lightest I've been for just under 3 years! I only need 1.5lbs for my 2.5 stone award so would really love to get that next week but, knowing my body and how it loses weight, more realistically it'll be the week after.

So so happy! Aiming for another 100% week on plan. I've got no real plans that will derail me so fingers crossed for another fab week :)

Back