Getting to Target in 2018 (finally!)

You can do it! Sometimes we need those moments where we just listen to what we want, and enjoy ourselves, the same advice you gave to me last week :) 1.5lbs will come off as easy as it went on.

Thankyou! I really hope so! I had a lot of red wine on Saturday with my friend but I did syn it all and am still within my syns for the week so really hope I get a loss on Wednesday!

Soooooo, Saturday night was extremely off plan. Lots of red wine and prosecco and I went out for dinner with my friend. I chose salmon with new potatoes and salad though so the only syns were in any oil used and a little bit of creamy lemon and dill sauce. Could have been worse! I've been an angel the rest of the time and even despite the wine and prosecco, I am still within my syns for the week. I'm doing an SP day today in an attempt to try and boost any loss tomorrow. I would dearly love to get 3 pounds off so keeping everything crossed!

I lost 4.5 pounds last night! So that takes me to 2 stone 12 lbs lost in 18 weeks, and only 2lbs away from my 3 stone award. And I'm FINALLY into the 13s! It was worth dragging myself out in the snow to go to weigh in :) I also got Slimmer of the Month as I lost 6.5lbs in February, which I really wasn't expecting!

I'm off to London this weekend to see a couple of friends so am hoping for a maintain next week at best!

Well done on 4.5 lb. I got Slimmer of the month at my group too. I was really chuffed as I've never won it before!
I've started looking at my losses over two weeks so even if you STS next week that's still 4.5 over two weeks which is really good😆

Wow wow wow! That is amazing on all fronts such a huge weight loss well done! Also slimmer of the month is awesome.

Thankyouuuuuu! 1.5 of it was last week's gain but I'm still chuffed! :)

Well done on 4.5 lb. I got Slimmer of the month at my group too. I was really chuffed as I've never won it before!
I've started looking at my losses over two weeks so even if you STS next week that's still 4.5 over two weeks which is really good😆

Not so good when you consider 1.5 of it was last week's gain, haha! But thankyou :) Well done on getting SOTM too!

Hello Targetin2018 your commitment is really inspiring. I rejoined sw two weeks ago and have lost 1lb. TBH I eat too many syns that I dont record (like 4 crackers thick spread with peanut butter just before bed). I have just discovered the online diary which is a good tool. Any advice to boost my commitment?

Hello Targetin2018 your commitment is really inspiring. I rejoined sw two weeks ago and have lost 1lb. TBH I eat too many syns that I dont record (like 4 crackers thick spread with peanut butter just before bed). I have just discovered the online diary which is a good tool. Any advice to boost my commitment?

Aww thankyou! My only advice is to count every syn, weigh every healthy extra and eat plenty of speed foods! All I do is follow the plan :)

I'm back from London now and it was EXTREMELY indulgent, haha! Afternoon tea, cocktails, prosecco and a curry on Saturday. Then a big lunch yesterday of chicken wings and mac n cheese balls (although that was the only thing I ate yesterday as I was too full after it!). But I'm back on it today and planning to do SP today, tomorrow and Wednesday in an attempt to minimise the gain I'm definitely going to have! I had a fantastic weekend though so zero regrets :)

Yep, have no regrets, you will get back on it no problem and it will come off quickly. My Poland gains basically went after a few days of eating well. x

We just had such a lovely weekend and every single thing we ate and drank was amazing! Don't mind going off plan when it's really worth it :) I did an SP yesterday and doing another one today, in an attempt to maintain! I still think it might be a small gain but that's ok. It's a marathon not a sprint!

Had a very exciting text from my Consultant this morning - apparently I'm in the running for Greatest Loser and am in the top 3! I don't think I'll win it, as I'm fairly sure there are others in my group who've lose a lot more than me but it's nice to even be in the top 3!

I did SP yesterday and finally feel like I'm getting to grips with it a bit. I had porridge and strawberries for breakfast, a chicken tikka Subway salad (no sweetcorn or olives) for lunch and then I made meatballs (Aldi 5% ones - 3 for 0.5 syns) in a spicy tomato, onion and pepper sauce with broccoli for dinner. Didn't really feel any hungrier than I would on a normal EE day so was chuffed! Doing the same today and having pretty much the same food. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! :)

My scales at home are showing a 2 pound gain currently but we'll see what happens tomorrow! What will be will be and I'll just take it on the chin and move on. I've had really nice plans the last 3 weekends with friends I've not seen for ages but I don't really have much on in the coming weeks, so hoping for a good March overall!

Sooooooooo....... I only went and won my group's Greatest Loser award! Can't believe it! I lost another pound last night which was miraculous after my weekend in London. Maybe there really is something to be said for doing SP days?!

2 stone 13lbs gone in 19 weeks and fingers crossed for my 3 stone award next week! I'm off to see my husband this weekend but am going to try and be as on plan as possible :)

Massive congratulations, that is amazing well done!!! And well done on your pound loss after your weekend fun, shows you can still live life and enjoy social events.

Thankyou so much! I really wasn't expecting to lose so was very chuffed! Life is definitely for living and I'm so pleased that I've managed to make the plan work for me despite having lots of days/evenings out with friends :)

Yes it seems like it is really working for you and you will get to where you want to be this year for sure, you have great willpower. You have inspired me to get fully back in the game and to have a good loss this week after a rubbish month of only losing 2lbs in total in February.

Yes it seems like it is really working for you and you will get to where you want to be this year for sure, you have great willpower. You have inspired me to get fully back in the game and to have a good loss this week after a rubbish month of only losing 2lbs in total in February.

Aww thankyou so much! And glad to have helped a bit! And you say "only 2 pounds" but look at how many plans you had! Any loss is fantastic with everything you had going on. You can do it! x

Well Done on winning Greatest loser award! but the biggest win in my opinion is on you not beating yourself up about having a great weekend and getting straight back it once it was over!

Well Done on winning Greatest loser award! but the biggest win in my opinion is on you not beating yourself up about having a great weekend and getting straight back it once it was over!

Thankyou so much! I agree - it can be so difficult to get back on plan!

I didn't get to see my husband at the weekend as he got called away to work at the last minute. I was really upset but it did mean that I had a weekend totally on plan, so that's a silver lining! It also meant that I got to see my Mum on Sunday. I went to my parents' for lunch and had prosecco, wine, a roast dinner and a few macarons for dessert. 22 syns in total, which I'm still counting as on plan as I've had lower syns on other days to compensate :)

I'm actually looking forward to weigh in tomorrow as I feel like I've had a really good week and my clothes are definitely a lot looser than they were! My own scales at home are showing a decent loss but you just never know do you?!

Back