Getting to the low 9's

Thanks!! I use all my weeklies & if I stick to it I generally lose...I also have 29pp/day. I think the minimum is 26pp & a lot of people start on that but I started pp at the beginning and it was 29/day, it worked so I stuck to it!

I got down to 9st7 for my wedding 3 years ago (as everyone strives to lose weight for the big day!!) and exercised loads so looked nice & trim & toned, do whilst it's only 7lbs extra, the less trim & toned thing is the issue!!

I weigh Mondays & try to keep to my dailies mon-thurs, pub on Friday (10 weeklies), nice dinner with drinks Saturday (30 weeklies!) & cakey thing Sunday (8/9 weeklies)

Good luck :)

Hi both

Thanks for your messages. It was okay! They are taking the dress in and up etc, so it was great to have it all pinned in to fit my shape. I was pleased with it. Go back for it in 4 weeks time, which will be 3 weeks before the wedding. Hoping to lose 5lb between now and then to be 9st 3. Don't remember ever being that so we'll see!! I think I've got a bit lazy and just bored of salads etc. this always happens when I'm trying to lose weight, I get fed up and lose interest even though I shouldn't!! Back in the zone now for next few weeks I hope:) thanks for your support!! Xx

Glad it went well & good news you're back in the zone :)

I can happily add I lost 3lbs so I'm 9st11 today, going to keep losing or at least a sts, NO MORE GAINS!!!

Hello, can I join in please? I managed to get to 9st7lb with sw last year but put about a stone back on because my portion sizes are absolutely out of control. I'm trying to get to 9st or at least 9st4lb. I'm finding ww quite hard because I'm constantly hungry but I think it's doing me good to learn what a normal portion looks like.

Hello, can I join in please? I managed to get to 9st7lb with sw last year but put about a stone back on because my portion sizes are absolutely out of control. I'm trying to get to 9st or at least 9st4lb. I'm finding ww quite hard because I'm constantly hungry but I think it's doing me good to learn what a normal portion looks like.

Hi and welcome :)

We're the same height and have the same goal weight!

This is my first week on ww and I've been quite enjoying it, haven't really felt that hungry to be honest. How many points are you on a day?

Have you thought about doing a food diary on here? It really helps to write everything down that you are eating each day, not only to keep yourself on track but the helpful members on here will give great advice and tips on how to use your points properly. Reading other people's diaries is also helpful as it gives you some great ideas for meals etc.

Are you going to ww meetings or doing it from home? I'm just doing it at home for now and had my first weigh in this morning - 4lbs off and I'm very happy with that after what I've been able to have this past week.

Anyway, good luck with your weight loss journey and I hope you find the forum useful.

Hi and welcome :) We're the same height and have the same goal weight! This is my first week on ww and I've been quite enjoying it, haven't really felt that hungry to be honest. How many points are you on a day? Have you thought about doing a food diary on here? It really helps to write everything down that you are eating each day, not only to keep yourself on track but the helpful members on here will give great advice and tips on how to use your points properly. Reading other people's diaries is also helpful as it gives you some great ideas for meals etc. Are you going to ww meetings or doing it from home? I'm just doing it at home for now and had my first weigh in this morning - 4lbs off and I'm very happy with that after what I've been able to have this past week. Anyway, good luck with your weight loss journey and I hope you find the forum useful.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I joined online, the meetings are all too far away and at inconvenient times for me. I track my food on the app but eat quite boring foods at the moment until I get the hang of it. Probably not very interesting for others for now.
I have a measly 26pp. What about you? Today I somehow ended up eating only 25! And that included Nutella pancakes! Not sure how that happened, ha ha!
4lbs is an amazing loss! I did slimming world for the last year or so and lost 3st altogether but never 4lbs in a week.

I think sw is great when you have a few stone to lose but for that last stone within healthy bmi it's nearly impossible if you like big portions and nobody stops you. How much do you want to lose? And when's your weigh in day? Mine is Friday and a sneak peek today was quite promising. I'm starting to get the hang of choosing filling low pp foods now and it's getting a bit easier, thank goodness! I've not even used half of my weekly points this week. Do you think I should use more?

Back