Getting to the low 9's

That's a great loss, won't take long till your back at your goal again! Halfway there already. I'm thinking I want to be around 9stone 9lbs but as I've never weighed that I'm not sure, just see how the next few weeks go xx

That's the best plan, see how it goes...

I just looked back at our posts and we were talking about running - did you start the c25k? Have you signed up to the 10k in October?? I'm doing a 10k in 2 weeks, although fortunately I'm doing it with a friend who had a c-section 12 weeks ago, so isn't in a position to run the whole thing, so we're taking it easy!! I managed 7k last week but this week my legs have been sooooo tired :(

I started it then I wasn't enjoying it at all so stopped it now I'm just walking mostly. That's good you kept up with it though, how you feeling training in this hot weather? Xx

It is tough but thankfully I mostly enjoyed the c25k otherwise I'd never have persevered!! I only really started the training in may, then took 3 weeks off, but been back to it 2 weeks & it's ok...heat is tough though. I aim to have the runs done by 8am!!

That's great that you have stuck to it though, have you noticed if it has helped your weight loss or anything? Xx

Not really because I started doing both the diet & the serious training at the same time....I think any movement is good!! Walking is great & probably where I do most of my activity...are you increasing your walking??

Well that's good either way then. Not really increasing my walking because I still walk the dog and things but I'm still doing it. Are you back to pointing everything? Xx

Kind of!!! Although I had a sts today probably because I'm not weighing everything e.g the pasta/rice I have with my dinner or my cereal....need to get back to it!!! How about you, are you pointing ??

I'm not pointing anything, just cut back and no biscuits lol I get too hung up on points when I start. Lost 1lb last week so even it it's 1lb a week and I'm still having a takeaway and drinking all the milk I want then I'm happy with that! :D

That's brilliant!! I'm not as strict as I have been previously, I just like being in the driving seat again instead of the food driving me!!

Yea that's totally it, knowing you can have everything but in moderation and your in control. I'm not a tea or coffee drinker but love milk and was previously not drinking it because I had to point it but now I'm like ill drink it because its good for me and as long as I eat healthy it shouldn't matter anyway xx

Hey girls.... I've been going between 10stone 1pound and 9 stone 10 pounds since march!!!!! How annoying!!!!! I'm getting married in four months n want to hit 9stone 5/6 pounds so I need to get going... I was finding the 26pp per day very restrictive so I'm gonna up it to 29pp in the hope that ill stay on plan much better :)

Hi & welcome!!

I'm very much the same and end up dancing around the same few lbs for ages....FRUSTRATING!! I was around when WW first changed to pp & then the minimum was 29pp. I got to goal (9st9) for my wedding on that amount of points, so it's defo doable on 29pp :)

4 months to your wedding....exciting !!!! Is everything on track?? Do you have a dress???

Everything is nearly sorted..., have dress bought everything done really it will need to b taken in a bit. It not much...... Yeah I lost weight on the 29pp before too.... If I cud hit 9 st 7 lbs even I wud b happy. So today went well had my 29pp and went for two 40min brisk walks :) all in all a great day :)

Sounds like you're on track...I read the start of your diary & you weren't tracking for a bit?? Or have you been tracking with no luck??

Sounds like you're all sorted for the wedding - how exciting!!! It really is one if the best days of your life, so much fun, even with all the stress!!

I hav a journal that I track in at home here but I guess I shud start putting it up here :)

HI
im 9.13 1/2 now. Only want to lose a few more pounds as I've reached the upper level of my healthy BMI scale. Next target 9.11 1/2 as that's 6 stone off!

Hi :)

Well done on your 6st loss, that's amazing - you must feel brilliant! I'm at 9st9 at the mo, but I fluctuate between 9st6 & 10st odd all the time - no consistency :(

Reached my 9.11.5 target!

My final target will be 9.10 as that's 5 under the top level of my healthy BMI. If I lose much more I'm just going to look wrinkly!

Back