Total Solution GGgirl says 'Lets smash this!'

GGgirl

Hi all, so today is June 1st and my first day of exante total solution.

A bit of background, i'm a 34 year old Mum of 2 little girls. I'm hoping to loose between 1.5 and 2 stone ready for a family holiday in October, although i'd like to hit my target by September before all of the summer clothes leave the shops! I'm a shorty at 5ft so i'm not expecting huge losses every week but I do walk a lot and work in retail so I spend 3 days per week constantly on my feet which has to count for something ;)

So it's half term at the moment and it's usually guaranteed to throw me off whatever diet plan i'm on as I can smell the lovely food my littlies are eating. So far today I've had a strawberry shake - tastier than expected and a double choc bar - not as sweet as I thought and I didn't think it had a lot of taste to it, I did like the gooey texture though and it took me a good 10 mins to eat it which is probably a record for me and anything chocolate flavoured :D. I've drank a lot of water and have alternated peppermint and green tea - I have also spent a lot of time weeing....

On that note, does anyone know if drinking less water on the days I work will effect my losses? I really can't be running to the toilet every 20 mins like I have been doing at home today.

Welcome and good luck.

I am sorry I can't advise you with regards to drinking less water and any effect it may have x

Hi Natty, thanks and good luck to you too! I came across a sticky last night that explained the water in-take in a bit more detail. I'll just have to try and time the water intake around my breaks and try and make up for any deficit on my days at home by the looks of it!

Going well so far today, had vanilla with coffee this morning, probably not something I'll repeat! I'm planning on trying either the vanilla by itself for dinner or a banana shake which i'm not convinced i'll like, but I got a really good deal on the pack! Had a choc shake for tea last night, again not brilliant but i'm not a fussy eater and i'm trying to look upon 'food' as something I need rather than something to be looked forward to... (enjoying eating too much is how I've ended up needing to loose weight in the first place afterall..)

Another day around the house for us today, one of my littlies has chicken pox so we can't go out anywhere in public, it works out well for my diet but not so good for my sanity :rolleyes:

Oooh I love the vanilla shake with coffee in it and the chocolate!

I get a bit stir crazy if I get stuck in for the day too, good for water intake though!!

Hope you have a good day :)

Hi Natty, hope you have a good day too. I've just started reading the other diaries, you're doing so well :)

Ended up with a choc coconut bar for dinner instead of the planned shake, actually really enjoyed it and think it may be my fave so far. Have just bought some more off Ebay, hope they post them out asap!

Hi and welcome,

I like the coconut bars, even though I don't like coconut normally! Do give the vanilla shake another chance without the coffee...it's my favourite! Not tried it with coffee though.

Hope today has done well x

Hi Natty, hope you have a good day too. I've just started reading the other diaries, you're doing so well :)

Ended up with a choc coconut bar for dinner instead of the planned shake, actually really enjoyed it and think it may be my fave so far. Have just bought some more off Ebay, hope they post them out asap!

Thanks!
The choc coconut bar is nice, I am not a huge fan of many of the bars but they serve a purpose.
I generally live on shakes anyway x

Morning Ladies! I actually feel like I've got some energy this morning, unsure if it's ketosis or just because my youngest slept by herself all night so I got a solid 8 hours uninterrupted sleep in my own bed :woohoo:

I'm going to give the vanilla another go this morning, i'd hoped that it would be like a milky coffee yesterday since i'm not keen on black coffee but I think i'd rather force the bitter black coffee down tbh

Had the banana shake for tea last night, I was really surprised that I enjoyed it! it tasted nothing like actual bananas but more like sweets which suits me fine for now ;)

Escaped the quarantine house for an hour last night, went food shopping after my lovely hubby got home. I nearly pulled my arms off carrying the bags back though, actually think my arms might be slightly longer today, wonder if lugging bags of shopping around would be counted as weight lifting .... :D

Good luck sounds like you're doing great. Like the idea of bargain hunting on eBay :)

Funny how we have different tastes I can't stand the strawberry but don't mind vanilla ha.

Have a great part II to your weekend!

Morning!! I'm back on it properly today. Had a bbq on Sunday so ended up with some chicken a burger and a sausage....then it was my daughters birthday yesterday and I had a proper milkshake followed by chips a couple of mini pizzas and birthday cake :rolleyes:. But today's a new day!

Going to weigh in on Friday rather than today to make up for my 2 cheat days. My pants are feeling looser around the waist and hips though so that's a plus!

Weigh in day, duh duh duhhhhhhhh!
5lbs down!! yay
:wee:

5lbs is fantastic - well done!

Back