GGMAC attempting Slimming Worlds EE

Tomorrow morning Jem, I thought it was today but I started on a Friday and weighed myself that morning...wish me luck

b - 2 scan bran..1 with banana and 1 with mackerel pate
L - ss soup and left over frittata
d - left overs from last night, quorn pieces, passata, etc with left over cous cous and broccoli, carrots, peas and corn
s - apple, 1/2 grapefruit, banana, ff natural yoghurt
2 mikado (1 1/2 syns I've been told)

WI tomorrow......'May the Scales be Kind'

yeahhhhhh just weighed myself and I've lost 2.4 lb. I can't believe how nervous i was even though I knew that I'd stuck to the plan.

well done gg another good loss x

Thanks folks.

b - 2 scan bran with homemade mackerel pate

L - 2 wholemeal toast, baked beans, apples, grapes and yoghurt

d- baked potato with quark and chilli, 2 ginger, chilli and lime quorn fillets and Large salad

ooooooh it's Friday night......Lrg vodka and slimline tonic (4 syns) and 6 (yes 6, I only meant to have 1 or 2 and before you know it, I've downed 6 Mikado and used 3 syns which sooo weren't worth it)

yeahhhhhh just weighed myself and I've lost 2.4 lb. I can't believe how nervous i was even though I knew that I'd stuck to the plan.

Well done :clap::clap::clap:

When I was in the WI line at SW I hated it - don't think I have been in a scarier place - I don't like flying put getting on a plane is easier than standing in that line!!!

Well done :clap::clap::clap:

When I was in the WI line at SW I hated it - don't think I have been in a scarier place - I don't like flying put getting on a plane is easier than standing in that line!!!

Thankfully I'm weighing in from home but I know what you mean because I did ww a good many years ago and dreaded the wi line

b - 2 scan bran, one with banana, one with mackerel pate

L- 3 scan bran, 3 light lc triangles, large egg salad

s - cucumber with mackerel pate

d - chickpea and vegetable stir fry, wholewheat noodles

3 large vodka's and slimline tonic (well it is Saturday night and I've been very low on my syns throughout the week so I've no guilt)

b - 2 scan bran, 2 light LC triangle cheese, tomatoes, onions, cucumber

s - apples, 1/2 pink grapefruit, ff natural yoghurt

L - 2 quorn cumberland sausages, potatoes, sweet potato and butternut squash roasted with light fry, brocolli

d - brown rice, left over veg and chickpea stir fry

s - apple, banana, 1/2 grapefruit, ff natural yoghurt

That's another week over and I've enjoyed all my food and haven't missed a thing......Bring on the new week

Monday again, I'm thinking that I need to incorporate some exercise but I'm finding it difficult with the kids off school, I may get my butt in gear though

b - 2 scan bran, mackerel pate, cucumber, tomato, lettuce, onion

L- 2 egg omelette, onions, mushrooms, 1 quorn sausage and left over sweet potato and butternut squase

s - 4 of those pesky mikado that keep calling my name from the cupboard - 2 syn

d - Chilli bean and vegetable lasagne made with fry light and ff fromage frais and low fat grated cheese (hex) and salad

s - apple, banana, 1/2 pink grapefruit, ff natural yoghurt.

b - 2 wholemeal toast, 2 eggs scrambled with onion, 1/2 grapefruit, 1/2 banana, ff natural yoghurt

L - Chilli bean and vegetable lasagne, salad of lettuce,, cucumber, onion, beetroot, cherry tomatoes

d - Portobello mushrooms stuffed with brown rice, onion, tomatoes, lf cheese (hex)

s - green apples with ff natural yoghurt

i agree gg its hard to exercise with the kids running about so much easier when they are at school lol x

i agree gg its hard to exercise with the kids running about so much easier when they are at school lol x

I think I'm going to have to dust off one of my many dvd workouts Jem, I'm sooo laid back when the kids are off school and I spend my time doing what they want to do but I'm sure i could manage 1/2 hour out of each day, I dread the thought of starting again...all that pain for the first 3 days lol

b - 2 wholemeal toast, mackerel patem, cucumber and banana

L - Left over chilli bean and veggie lasagne, cucumber, lettuce, onions, beetroot, tomatoes

d - Vegetable bolognaise, spagetti

s - apple, 1/2 grapefruit, small banana, ff natural yoghurt

I know , for me its hard to get motivated I may start 30day shred next week when OH goes back to work ..don't like him watchin me or knowing that I'm exerciseing if you know what I mean ...will have to up my game somehow or I will still be this size at Christmas lol .....hope your having a good day x

I can't stand the oh or the kids seeing me work out, if I do workout it's first thing in the morning when the youngest is in her highchair and my other two are in the kitchen with her watching tv and eating their breakfast, then I sneak into the lounge, lock the door and jump around for a good 1/2 hour. You're very brave, the shred scares me, I do Billy Blanks which involves alot of boxing . Let me know how you get on with the shred, you never know I might build up to it

Thursday 26th July

b - 2 wholemeal toast, mackerel pate, cucumber, banana

L - 2 egg omelette, loaded with mushrooms and onions

d - baked potato, vegetable chilli, large salad

s - apple, small banana, ff natural yoghurt

Wish me luck..WI tomorrow....may the scales be kind

ggmac said:
Thursday 26th July

b - 2 wholemeal toast, mackerel pate, cucumber, banana

L - 2 egg omelette, loaded with mushrooms and onions

d - baked potato, vegetable chilli, large salad

s - apple, small banana, ff natural yoghurt