GGMAC attempting Slimming Worlds EE

I can't stand the oh or the kids seeing me work out, if I do workout it's first thing in the morning when the youngest is in her highchair and my other two are in the kitchen with her watching tv and eating their breakfast, then I sneak into the lounge, lock the door and jump around for a good 1/2 hour. You're very brave, the shred scares me, I do Billy Blanks which involves alot of boxing . Let me know how you get on with the shred, you never know I might build up to it

I did the 30 day shred last year but only every other day.

Last day tomorrow for hospital visits with my arm so hopefully can get back into exercise - I really miss it as I have not done any for 2 weeks now - never thought I would say that :D

I did the 30 day shred last year but only every other day.

Last day tomorrow for hospital visits with my arm so hopefully can get back into exercise - I really miss it as I have not done any for 2 weeks now - never thought I would say that :D

I'm going to order it from Amazon today, I really want to see what all the hype is about, i've done loads of other dvds down through the years so it's time for a new one me thinks

well done GG , good loss ......keep it up hun
I done 30ds last year for a few weeks then fell off the wagon and stopped but I must say when I was doing it I did enjoy it but I think yes every other day is best especially if your not used to exercising x

well done GG , good loss ......keep it up hun
I done 30ds last year for a few weeks then fell off the wagon and stopped but I must say when I was doing it I did enjoy it but I think yes every other day is best especially if your not used to exercising x

I've been exercising for years but I've just fallen off the wagon big time so maybe the shred is exactly what I need to get motivated again.

b - 2 wholemeal toast, mackerel pate, cucumber, banana

L - left over pasta and vegetable and bean chilli, salad

d - Baked potato, quark and chilli, ginger chilli and lime quorn fillets, sweet potato and butternut squash

s - handful frozen grapes

Saturday 23rd July 2012

I just know that I'll be good on a Saturday morning and a Saturday afternoon but when Saturday evening creeps in and a vodka and slimline tonic creeps down my neck, then a Saturday night becomes hard work for me, I battle against my will every Saturday night and I never know who is going to win.....

L - Small baked potato, cottage cheese, salad

d - Spagetti and vegetable bolognaise, a little grated lf cheddar ( I should have lost the cheddar and upped the vegetables although there were alot of veg in the bolognaise)

s - 4 vodka and slimline tonic
6 mikado (choc craving could be due to totm, I could so easily have scoffed the whole box, so I'm pleased with 6)
2 crispbread with mackerel pate and cucumber

Thankfully I keep my syns small all week, i could never afford to max out on them everyday 'cause I'd never get through a Saturday night

ggmac said:
Saturday 23rd July 2012

I just know that I'll be good on a Saturday morning and a Saturday afternoon but when Saturday evening creeps in and a vodka and slimline tonic creeps down my neck, then a Saturday night becomes hard work for me, I battle against my will every Saturday night and I never know who is going to win.....

L - Small baked potato, cottage cheese, salad

d - Spagetti and vegetable bolognaise, a little grated lf cheddar ( I should have lost the cheddar and upped the vegetables although there were alot of veg in the bolognaise)

s - 4 vodka and slimline tonic
6 mikado (choc craving could be due to totm, I could so easily have scoffed the whole box, so I'm pleased with 6)
2 crispbread with mackerel pate and cucumber

Thankfully I keep my syns small all week, i could never afford to max out on them everyday 'cause I'd never get through a Saturday night

Sounds like you did ok considering that Sat night is hard for you! And I wouldn't worry about the cheese on your spag bol, that could be your HEXA!

Sounds like you did ok considering that Sat night is hard for you! And I wouldn't worry about the cheese on your spag bol, that could be your HEXA!

I was thinking that the cottage cheese would have been my hexa, I'm still learning as I go

Sunday 24th July

b - 2 wholemeal toast, banana

L - mashed potato, 2 quorn chilli, ginger and lime chicken fillets, cabbage and carrots
Slice of sw strawberry roulade which I made yesterday and thought it would be nice as dessert (haven't had dessert in over 3 weeks) but it was soggy so I'm
guessing that it would have been much nicer if I had to have had it when it was just made fresh.......very disappointed :cry:

d - Baked potato, vegetable chilli, roasted (with fry light) butternut squash and sweet potato

Today has been a better day but I still need to up my water, I was doing so well with the water but i keep forgetting now

Monday 30th July
L - 2 quorn chilli, ginger and lime chicken fillets, large salad
s - 1 % mugshot ( I wanted to see what they were like and I must say, 'not bad at all', definitely a quick fix
d - Vegetable and bean bolognaise and spagetti
s - 1/2 grapefruit, apple, banana, ff natural yoghurt

Plan wise, not too bad Jem, the usual blips on a Saturday night (but still no vino so I'm very proud of myself, I have broken the cycle of needing wine to compliment good food) and I had the 30 shred delivered yesterday and I was all geared up to start it but I've done something to my back, i am doing an awful lot more driving during the kids holidays and I've changed vehicles so at the moment I'm blaming the fact that my car seat doesn't have lumber support.

How's things with you since your weekend? I hope your friend is ok

Tuesday 31st July

b - 2 wholemeal toast, mackerel pate, cucumber and banana

L - 2 quorn cumberland sausages( cooked with tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach , splash of soya sauce and a splash of worcester sauce), sweet potato, red, yellow and green peppers, and onions roasted with fry light.

d - Vegetable chilli and brown rice

s - 1/2 grapefruit, 1/2 apple, 1/2 banana, ff yoghurt (my 11 year old had the other half)

lol GG my son keeps pinching my yoghuryts too everytime I go to get 1 there is none ...BOYS! ......My friend is doing well ,thanks, ...she is managing to keep herslf busy and we are planning on goin out with all the kids at the weekend so that should cheer her up a bit. I hope your back isn't too sore and you get back to your 30ds soon I think i will start mine again too I am sitting about far too much during these holidays ..can't wait till school starts so I can get back to work...(sad I know) lol.

uh oh........My sis came round last night with movies, vino and treats (she's on holiday from Australia). I didn't have the treats but I did have the vino, I didn't even count the glasses, too caught up in the chatting so I'm dreading my WI tomorrow.

My back is getting better, I'm going to give it a few more days to heal and come Monday the 30 day shred is definitely coming out of it's box, no more slipping on the plan. I'm gonna keep focused

L - 2 Linda McCartney's cumberland sausages (cooked with tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, soy sauce, worcester sauce) and a handful of brown rice

d - Baked potato, vegetable chillli, grated lf cheese and brocolli

s - 2 crackerbread and mackerel pate (Had this instead of the treats)
vino (not even gonna try counting syns)

gorget the vino today is a new day .weigh in wont be as bad as you think you have had a good week otherwise keep your chin up and good luck x

gorget the vino today is a new day .weigh in wont be as bad as you think you have had a good week otherwise keep your chin up and good luck x

Ah thanks Jem, I'm going to give it a 100% now

Thursday 2nd August

b - 2 wholemeal toast, banana

L - 2 Quorn chilli, ginger and lime chicken fillets, lettuce, onion, tomato, cucumber and beetroot
1/2 Grapefruit with ff yoghurt

D - Moroccan chickpea and vegetable stew with lemon and coriander cous cous
1/2 grapefruit with ff yoghurt

Feeling great:D

Just did my WI and I've had a loss of 1.4lb ...phew..I'm very pleased with that considering that I misbehaved. That's 7 1/2 lbs so far.....now to get rid of the next 7lbs

Back