GGMAC attempting Slimming Worlds EE

well done GG I told it would be ok .....keep smiling hun those next 7lbs will be gone in no time x

Thanks Jem and I'm not touching the vino for a long time now. I'm also starting the 30 day shred on Monday morning (yes I'm scared 'cause I know it's gonna hurt for the first 3 days so roll on Thursday lol)

Yesterday Friday 03.08.12

b - 2 wholemeal toast (hexb) and banana

L - 2 chilli, ginger and lime quorn chicken fillets, handful of left over coriander and lemon cous cous, lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber and beetroot

s - 1/2 grapefruit, apple, ff natural yoghurt

d - Salmon fillet, baked potato, vegetable and bean chilli, broccoli, cauliflower, lf grated cheese (hexa)

I'm going to watch myself today as it's Saturday, no naughty food but probably a couple of nice vodka and slimline tonics this evening which can be syned because I'm keeping my syns low

Going to cook some lovely soup today and syn free cottage cheese scones (Apparently I can freeze them) and I'm looking forward to sw dauphinoise potatoes this evening with my dinner

Have a great weekend everyone and may the sun shine where you are 'cause it sure isn't shining in Ireland today

good luck with the shred gg, have a good weekend too x

Saturday 4th August

b - 2 wholemeal toast, tomato, onion and melted lf cheese (hexa + hexb)

L - 2 egg omelette with mushrooms and onions and tomato, 1/2 grapefruit, apple and ff natural yoghurt

d - vegetable stir fry with wholewheat noodles

s - 1/2 grapefruit, apple and ff natural yoghurt
4 vodka and slimline tonics
cucumber slices with mackerel pate

(i'm really quite pleased with this considering it was a Saturday night)

well done GG ...I feel the need for a wee vino coming on..... vodka just dosent hit the spot lol x

well done GG ...I feel the need for a wee vino coming on..... vodka just dosent hit the spot lol x

I couldn't agree more jem, vodka doesn't hit the taste buds in the same way and it doesn't feel like the weekend without some good wine to look forward to

Sunday 5th August

b - 2 wholemeal toast, mackerel pate, cucumber, banana

L - Cup of carrot and corriander soup, 2 chilli, ginger and lime quorn chicken fillets, baby boils, broccoli, cauliflower and petite pois

s - 2 mandarines, apple, ff natural yoghurt
Alpen light (3 syns)

D - 2 egg omelette with mushrooms, onions, tomato, grated low fat cheese (hexa) and beans

That's this weekend over. Head down now 'til Friday

i gave in GG and had some wine!!!!

Yes I know, I've just been on your diary and seen you had 4 lovely, glorious, fantastic, delicious, scrumptious glasses of wine.....and now you are beating yourself up about it. DON'T.....you enjoyed them and like you, I'd prefer to use my syns on a glorious glass of wine than chocolate or crisps, we all need a bit of what we love or life is one big bore.

You also managed to sts which is great, no gaining is a victory and as I love to say 'wine may contain empty calories but it's fat free'.

ohh GG you really make me smile .....everything always seems better after reading your words ...thank-you x

ggmac said:
Sunday 5th August

L - Cup of carrot and corriander soup, 2 chilli, ginger and lime quorn chicken fillets, baby boils, broccoli, cauliflower and petite pois

s - 2 mandarines, apple, ff natural yoghurt
Alpen light (3 syns)

D - 2 egg omelette with mushrooms, onions, tomato, grated low fat cheese (hexa) and beans

That's this weekend over. Head down now 'til Friday

Mmmm mackeral pate. Do you make ur own?

Hi Sunny, I got the recipe of another member, (Cat yo-yo-Greaves), I make it every week and put it in a jam jar and keep it in the fridge. It's delicious and only 1 syn for the whole lot. Try the link below

www.minimins.com/slimming-world.../281023-slimming-world-loves-cook- my-sw-recipes-7.html

ohh GG you really make me smile .....everything always seems better after reading your words ...thank-you x

No probs Jem, that's what it's all about, we are all in the boat paddling towards a common goal. So you're on for the shred????? good girl, 20 mins out of our whole day that's all it is and hopefully we'll see brill results

Monday 6th August

L - Carrot and coriander soup, 2 cottage cheese scones

D - 2 chilli, ginger and lime quorn chicken fillets, roasted veg (aubergine, courgette, green pepper, yellow pepper, and onion roasted with Fry Light)

s - 1/2 grapefruit, apple, 2 mandarines, ff natural yoghurt

ggmac said:
Monday 6th August

L - Carrot and coriander soup, 2 cottage cheese scones

D - 2 chilli, ginger and lime quorn chicken fillets, roasted veg (aubergine, courgette, green pepper, yellow pepper, and onion roasted with Fry Light)

s - 1/2 grapefruit, apple, 2 mandarines, ff natural yoghurt

Good start to the week :) Those quorn fillets are to die for, wish I'd stocked up at Asda now lol!

Good start to the week :) Those quorn fillets are to die for, wish I'd stocked up at Asda now lol!

I missed the deal at Asda too, I don't have an Asda close to me, it's either Tesco or Sainsburys so I got them at Sainsburys 2 for £5. They are just so quick, versatile and tasty

Day 1 of The Shred.

Well I did it :greenapple: and it wasn't as bad as I thought in fact I quiet enjoyed it and I know I'm going to hurt in the morning but I'm going to have to work through the 3 day pain

Day 1 of The Shred.

Well I did it :greenapple: and it wasn't as bad as I thought in fact I quiet enjoyed it and I know I'm going to hurt in the morning but I'm going to have to work through the 3 day pain

help I cant find my copy son has gone golfing and will be home soon he will know where it is ...I hope ....well done Ggits quite enjoyable really isn't it? x

Back