GGMAC attempting Slimming Worlds EE

help I cant find my copy son has gone golfing and will be home soon he will know where it is ...I hope ....well done Ggits quite enjoyable really isn't it? x

My legs seem to find it difficult to hold me up at the moment and as for the stairs!!!!!! you call this enjoyable??????..............nah I'm only joking, i thought it would have been worse but I'm sure that's to come especially with each level.

Can anyone tell i have polystastic ovary syndrome do u find it harder 2 lose weight if u have that

Hi Sarah, I wish I could be of some help but I don't know anything about polystastic ovary syndrome, sorry

found it Gg but will be starting it tomorow..oh off today ....don't like him watchin while I exercise lol ...hope day 2 is good for you x

Every, yes every part of me hurts except maybe my earlopes, my legs and chest are the worst, actually my legs ARE the worst. I can't wait for you to feel my pain Jem

Tuesday 7th august

b - 2 wholemeal toast, 2 low fat LC Triangles, cherry tomatoes and onion

L - Carrot and coriander soup, 3 cottage cheese scones

d - salmon fillet, 2 mashed potato, roasted vegetables

Wednesday 8th August

b - 2 weetabix, banana

L - 2 egg omelette, mushrooms, onions, LF cheese

d - quorn chicken and vegetable stir fry, wholewheat noodles

s - alpen Light (3 syn)

Might have a fruit salad and ff natural yoghurt later

Every, yes every part of me hurts except maybe my earlopes, my legs and chest are the worst, actually my legs ARE the worst. I can't wait for you to feel my pain Jem

Tuesday 7th august

b - 2 wholemeal toast, 2 low fat LC Triangles, cherry tomatoes and onion

L - Carrot and coriander soup, 3 cottage cheese scones

d - salmon fillet, 2 mashed potato, roasted vegetables

I already feel the pain .....this treadmill is killing me not to mention the 10min ab programme.....now that really hurts !!!! lol

Thursday 9th August

b - 2 wholemeal toast ,2 Low fat LCT, cherry tomatoes

L - 2 chilli, ginger and lime quorn chicken fillets, lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber and beetroot

s - apple, orange, 1/2 grapefruit, ff natural yoghurt

d - left over veggie stir fry, brown rice and mixed veg

Day 3 of the Shred and I'm still here.......just :character00115:

WI tomorrow, I have a funny feeling that I'm going to sts, I have stuck to plan but I'm not feeling any difference but I'll know for sure in the morning...fingers crossed

good luck for wi tomorow GG you will be grand ....glad to hear your still doing shred ...I done my day 1 today too x

The shred sounds hardcore - not sure I could cope! Good luck for WI tomorrow, hope you get a good result :)

good luck for wi tomorow GG you will be grand ....glad to hear your still doing shred ...I done my day 1 today too x[/QUO

4 oz gain this week but I'm thinking it's down to the shred, gaining muscle which weighs more than fat. So you did the shred, well done Jem, keep the good work up hun x

The shred sounds hardcore - not sure I could cope! Good luck for WI tomorrow, hope you get a good result :)

Thought I would have sts Missy but I gained 4 oz and as for the shred it doesn't just 'sound' hardcore, it is hardcore, put it this way, the front of my thighs feel like they've been run over by a 40ft articulated lorry :help2: but hopefully it will all be worth it.

you will have that 4oz plus more off next week GG just wait for the shred to kick in lol x

you will have that 4oz plus more off next week GG just wait for the shred to kick in lol x

It's the weekend Jem and that means Saturday night's coming

ggmac said:
Thought I would have sts Missy but I gained 4 oz and as for the shred it doesn't just 'sound' hardcore, it is hardcore, put it this way, the front of my thighs feel like they've been run over by a 40ft articulated lorry :help2: but hopefully it will all be worth it.

4oz? I wouldn't even measure that, it's less than half a pound! Bet you have an extra good WI next week and it will all be worth it! What happens when you finish the shred btw? Do you have to keep doing it or do you find something else at that point?

4oz? I wouldn't even measure that, it's less than half a pound! Bet you have an extra good WI next week and it will all be worth it! What happens when you finish the shred btw? Do you have to keep doing it or do you find something else at that point?

There's 3 levels to the shred, I'm doing level 1 so I'm thinking you have to edge your way up the levels depending on your fitness ability and as it's only 20 mins a day, I'm hoping to make it part of my daily routine (my legs are easing now)

Friday 10th August

b - 2 wholemeal toast, banana

L - 2 chilli, ginger and lime chicken quorn fillets, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, onion, cucumber and beetroot

s - 1 pink grapefruit and ff natural yoghurt

d - salmon fillet, potato, mixed veg of peas, carrots, sweetcorn, green beans, roasted veg of courgettes, green peppers and onions

s - 1 alpen light (3.5 syns)

A 4oz gain this week which really doesn't bother me, it's sooo small that I could have put that i sts but i need to be completely honest with myself and keep myself on my toes. I have a really good feeling about the shred and I'm either getting through the pain barrier or I'm getting used to the pain either way it's all good. Have a fab weekend everyone

Saturday 11th august

Today started off well but I went off the tracks so here goes

b - 2 wholemeal toast, banana

L - My sis is returning to Australia plus it's my brother-in-laws birthday so we went out for celebration and farewell family lunch, I did choose well but it was the wine that mucked it up

Sea trout, baby boils, asparagus, carrots, cabbage and parsnips and a large salad. There was a dill sauce with the fish which I asked to be served on the side and I had about 3 tablespoons of it (so could have had the lot as it was delicious)

d - quorn chicken and vegetable stir fry with wholewheat noodles

s - had some cashew nuts which I know I shouldn't have but could not resist
Alpen Light (3.5)

So I've synned with the vino, the sauce, the nuts and the alpen light. Whose been a bold girl

BUT in my defence........I did do The Shred

Sunday 12th August

b - 2 wholemeal toast and a banana

L - It's my eldest daughters 17th birthday today so we went out for lunch

Goats cheese and caramelised onion salad, the cheese could be hex but there would be sugar in the caramelised onion.... I redeemed myself on my main
Small piece of cod, small amount of pototoes, carrots, turnip, green beans and cabbage and NO dessert

It's only gonna be fruit, yoghurt and veggies for my dinner this evening

ggmac said:
Sunday 12th August

b - 2 wholemeal toast and a banana

L - It's my eldest daughters 17th birthday today so we went out for lunch

Goats cheese and caramelised onion salad, the cheese could be hex but there would be sugar in the caramelised onion.... I redeemed myself on my main
Small piece of cod, small amount of pototoes, carrots, turnip, green beans and cabbage and NO dessert

It's only gonna be fruit, yoghurt and veggies for my dinner this evening

You can only have goats cheese as a HEX on a green day so go green and you'll be fine! Even with the caramelised onion you are prob still under you syns. Nicely done!

Back