GGMAC attempting Slimming Worlds EE

Thanks Missy, that's made me feel a whole lot better, I thought I'd really overdone it:)

the vino is the killer GG well I have vowed NOT to have any until october so thats roughly 8 weeks don't know if will last that long lol x

the vino is the killer GG well I have vowed NOT to have any until october so thats roughly 8 weeks don't know if will last that long lol x

I love a challenge so I'll join you Jem

Monday 13th August

b - 2 wm toast, tomato, 2 low fat lct, cherry tomatoes

L - lunch was on the go as i was shopping for the kids school uniforms
M & S sushi (1 syn), banana, apple

d - Quorn burger (1/2 syn), potatoes and loads of brocolli

s - 1 grapefruit, 1 orange, ff natural yoghurt

5 hours shopping (yeuk, can't stand it but it was for the kids) and I still had the energy and drive to do the shred. I'm hoping to make up for overdoing it at the weekend. I'm feeling great today

I love a challenge so I'll join you Jem

thanks GG its great to know I wont be on my own , I'm not doin so well on the shred mind you I must get back to it ...glad your feeling good today x

The shred is hard bloody work, the enjoyable part of it is .......THE END......Having said that, I really do believe that it works, I'm definitely feeling a bit more toned than i did 7 days ago.

Tuesday 14th August

b - 2 wm toast, raw onion, melted lf cheese and cherry tomatoes

L - 2 bbq quorn chicken fillets, lettuce, onion, tomato, cucumber and beetroot

s - 1 pink grapefruit, 1 orange, ff natural yoghurt

d - 2 bbq quorn chicken fillets, baked potato with quark mixed with chilli, mushrooms, onion, cauliflower and brocolli

glad your liking the shred I really am going to start again tomorrow ....promise x

Wednesday 15th august 2012

b - 2 wm toast, lf cheese melted with cherry tomatoes

L - baked potato, baked beans, orange, 1/2 grapefruit, ff natural yoghurt

d - veggie curry, boiled rice

And I did the shred so

Didn't feel like doing the shred this morning, just didn't feel motivated but I'll do it tomorrow, I've missed 2 days and hopefully won't miss anymore (I've done 7 so far). I had a relaxing day pottering about the kitchen and now my fridge is stocked again with homemade carrot and chilli soup, roasted veggies and mackerel pate

b - 2 wm toast, lf cheese melted with onions and cherry tomatoes

L - 2 chilli, ginger and lime quorn chicken fillets, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, onion, cucumber and beetroot

d - left over quorn fillets, potatoes and roasted vegetables, (butternut squash, red and green peppers, onion, courgette and tomatoes). The great thing about the quorn fillets is that I reuse the tin to roast individual portions of vegetables, I did 4 trays today which means I have lovely roasted veggies to use for lunch or tea or I can blitz them to use as a lovely pasta sauce.

I might have grapefruit, orange and ff natural yoghurt later.

It's been a good day

good luck for weigh in GG , glad its been a good day ....roll on the weekend x

1/2 lb gain this week :cry:

aww GG thats not too bad you will pull it back and more next week......it's all that shred making a 1/2lb of muscle lol x

I've upped my weights for the shred from 1kg each weight to 3.5 kg each weight, I'm aiming for big inch losses

So I've done the shred and my food for today was

b - 2 wm toast, mackerel pate and a pink grapefruit

L - Lunch was on the go so I had M&S sushi and large salad

d - salmon, brown rice and roasted veggies

Might have fruit and ff natural yoghurt later but at the moment I'm on my 3rd pint of water with PLJ.

ggmac said:
1/2 lb gain this week :cry:

Aw no! Naughty scales! Next week it'll be gone - I've got a gain to work off too x

Saturday 18th august

b - 2 wm toast, mackerel pate, banana

L - 1 orange, 1/2 grapefruit, ff natural yoghurt, homemade carrot and chilli soup

d - vegetable and quorn chicken stir fry, roasted vegetables and noodles

Did the shred today with my heavier weights

Sunday 19th August

b - 2 wm toast, melted cheese, onion and cherry tomatoes

L - quorn chilli, ginger and lime chicken fillets, potato, brocolli, carrots and peas

d - left over vegetable and quorn chicken stir fry, small amount of brown rice.

No shred today, having a day off

hey GG how was your weekend I'm at our caravan .....and am staying on plan...so far!!! lol x

hey GG how was your weekend I'm at our caravan .....and am staying on plan...so far!!! lol x

Nice quiet weekend Jem and i didn't misbehave for a change. Hope the rain stays away while you are caravaning, not too many days of the school holidays left now. Well done for staying on plan, you are extremely focused xx

Hi - thanks for the message on my diary. Back in the sunshine and it is hot - as expected - so not doing so much exercise. Did some walking this morning (about 6km) then stayed under the fan this afternoon. It is 8pm and is still 30c and over the week-end we had up to 38c which is rather hot!!!! (but not complaining - we love hot weather).
Have resurrected the Wi board from under the spare bed so will start on that in the morning, 30 day shred can wait another couple of weeks. My gym closes for August so that is my excuse for not going there ;)

We have beautiful peaches here at the moment and very cheap but trying not to eat too many.
Will catch up on your diary tomorrow now that we are back on line - if it does not drop off the scale again.

Did Day 10 of the shred today, now that I'm using heavier weights I'm going to stick at level 1 for a while and make sure I totally master each exercise before moving onto the next level so I'm NOT officially doing the '30' day shred, I'm doing the shred for however long at whichever level, my aim is to get fitter and toned and if that's not in 30 days so be it, no point in rushing and not doing it correctly

Monday 20th August

b - 2 wm toast, lf melted cheese, onion and cherry tomatoes

L - 2 quorn chicken chilli, lime and ginger fillets, lettuce, cucumber, beetroot and onion

d - salmon, roasted vegetables, cous cous

Visited my Mum and Dad and had a Belgian chocolate options......oh boy, absolutely fabtastic. I've just found out that it's 3 syns, now I just have to decide whether or not it's worth it....right now I'm saying YEEEEESSSSSSSS

s - banana, 1/2 pink grapefruit, ff natural yoghurt

Last edited:
Back