GGMAC attempting Slimming Worlds EE

Nice quiet weekend Jem and i didn't misbehave for a change. Hope the rain stays away while you are caravaning, not too many days of the school holidays left now. Well done for staying on plan, you are extremely focused xx

thanks GG the rain stayed away until today when we had thunder and lightening ,it was so heavy that our awning leaked but hay ho we are enjoying the break...and I haven't even had any wine ..imagine that!!!! did have a couple of vodies tho lol .....yea I'm back to work on tuesday ...unfortunately not looking forward to it at all x

thanks GG the rain stayed away until today when we had thunder and lightening ,it was so heavy that our awning leaked but hay ho we are enjoying the break...and I haven't even had any wine ..imagine that!!!! did have a couple of vodies tho lol .....yea I'm back to work on tuesday ...unfortunately not looking forward to it at all x

Yeah there were 2 major downpours in County Down today too and but the temperatures stayed good and lots of sunshine in between. I'm still with you on the vino (aren't we wino's doing well lol). I'm quite looking forward to the kids going back to school, I'll still have my 2 year old but the house will be much quieter, no arguing and fighting oh and no complaining. I love when they're are off but I love when they go back.

It'll not take you long to get back into the swing of things at work, the thought of going back is always worse than the actual being back

Ok so although I said that I wasn't going up a level on the shred until I mastered all the moves correctly in level 1 (I want to do the 2 full sets of press ups on my toes and not on my knees) , I thought as it was Day 11 I'd try level 2 and see what it was like.............words cannot describe it.... (mind you there's lots of words I could use to describe Jillian lol) ......so I'm back to level 1 tomorrow and exercising within my means.

Tuesday 21st August

b - 2 wm toast, lf melted cheese, onion, cherry tomatoes

L - Homemade carrot and chilli soup, mushroom and onion 2 egg omelette, hp sauce (1 syn)

d - 2 bbq quorn chicken fillets, baked potato filled with onion and quark mixed with hot pepper sauce, brocolli

s - white chocolate options ( 2 syns) and I do believe it is sooo worth it

Last edited:
Ok so although I said that I wasn't going up a level on the shred until I mastered all the moves correctly in level 1 (I want to do the 2 full sets of press ups on my toes and not on my knees) , I thought as it was Day 11 I'd try level 2 and see what it was like.............words cannot describe it.... (mind you there's lots of words I could use to describe Jillian lol) ......so I'm back to level 1 tomorrow and exercising within my means.

Tuesday 21st

b - 2 wm toast, lf melted cheese, onion, cherry tomatoes

L - Homemade carrot and chilli soup, mushroom and onion 2 egg omelette, hp sauce (1 syn)

d - 2 bbq quorn chicken fillets, baked potato filled with onion and quark mixed with hot pepper sauce, brocolli

s - white chocolate options ( 2 syns) and I do believe it is sooo worth it

Hi GG yes your so right thinking about going back to work is worse than actually being there ..once I'm in a few days it will be like I was never off at all .....level 2 is hard I only lasted 2 days the first time roumd before giving up completely lol ...jillian has a lot to answer to me thinks lol

Hi GG yes your so right thinking about going back to work is worse than actually being there ..once I'm in a few days it will be like I was never off at all .....level 2 is hard I only lasted 2 days the first time roumd before giving up completely lol ...jillian has a lot to answer to me thinks lol

That's what I am afraid of Jem, giving up, so I'm going to give Level 2 a wide berth and stick to Level 1 until I have become much stronger and fitter, better to be doing some level than none at all....(might even mix it up a bit and do it every other day with maybe tae bo every other day) .

Routine is always good, you'll be flying in no time at work

Wednesday 22nd August

b - 2 wm toast, LF cheese melted over onions and cherry tomatoes (this is by far my favourite breakfast)

L - had lunch out with my Mum and I was pleased with my choice. Mushroom and onion omelette and a plain salad (There probably would have been syns in whatever oil they used to cook the omelette so 2 syns?) and HP sauce - 1 syn

d - Salmon, roasted courgette, aubergine, red pepper, baked potato and petite pois

s - Belgian chocolate hot chocolate - 3 syns

Did Day 12 of the shred

Thursday 23rd August

b - 2 wm toast with melted LF cheese, onion and cherry tomatoes

L - 2 bbq quorn chicken fillets, lettuce , tomatoes, cucumber, onion and beetroot

d - left over roasted vegetables stir fried with noodles

s - belgian chocolate options (3 syns)

Spent the day ferrying my kids round and met up with my brother who is visiting from England so didn't have time to do the shred today and if tomorrow's anything to go by, I won't have time to do it then either but we'll see. right now I'm thinking about tomorrow being Friday and that means WI

'Oh what a beautiful morning, Oh what a beautiful day'........by the way it's raining where I am but on a brighter note, I had WI and I've lost 2.6lbs. :D

Well done - :clap::clap:

I am going to Carrefour in a while - got on the WI this morning and put on 1/2lb then the "pointer" scales and have lost l lb so going to get some digital ones. I left mine in UK as we had so much stuff to bring back and though it was ok as the old ones were here but will have to buy some as this will drive me to vino:)
It is a 6km walk so that will be my to-day walk.

So lets go with 'you lost a lb 'cause that pesky vino's always hanging around waiting to jump in when a little help is needed lol. :party0036:

Emm new scales definitely needed me thinks

well done GG thats a fab loss I put a lb on feel totally gutted ...but am still trying x

Jem don't get disheartened, what was it 3lbs last week? you are definitely doing something right.xxx

Great to read your diary, I'm also doing the shred on day 12....complete killer but going to stick with it...how many things can you do in a plank!!! It weight isn't flying off as I'd hoped but definitely can see changes in my body.

thanks hun hope you have a fab weekend ...by the way whereabouts in NI are you I'm in ballyclare ? x

Yes - went with the 1lb loss after I bought the scales - they are Carrefour own scales but only in Kgs - could have a lb converter for 14 more Euros but what is the point.
I cook in gms and mls so will have convert on Minimins

thanks hun hope you have a fab weekend ...by the way whereabouts in NI are you I'm in ballyclare ? x

yes I had a fab weekend Jem, but too much vino and not alot of superfree at all, I live in Warrenpoint.

Ok, no excuses I was lazy and I gave into temptation, the food that I ate was healthy enough but i had vino, i had chocolate and i didn't have much superfree at all but I'm going to fill in Saturday and Sundays menus now and learn from them hopefully

Friday 24th August 2012

b - 2 wm toast with LF melted cheese, onion and cherry tomatoes

L - Carrot and chilli soupt, 2 scan bran, 3 LF LC triangles

d - Chickpea and bean curry with noodles (wine)

s - 1/2 grapefruit, apple, ff natural yoghurt

Saturday 25th August

Was up and out early so didn't have time for breakfast and I had lunch out

L - 2 egg omelette, mushrooms, onions, baked beans and 1 slice of wm toast (no butter as usual)

d - Bean and chickpea curry, noodles and yes yet again....wine

Sunday 26th August

b - 2 wm toast, LF melted cheeese, onion, cherry tomatoes

L - salmon and cous cous

d - left over curry and noodles

I couldn't say no the Large chocolate caramel that my hubby bought Saturday night, I was strong enough not to have it Saturday night but I couldn't resist it on Sunday and I had 7 squares of it

s - I was hungry so I had 2 wm toast with 2 LF LC triangles

So that's it, I was very naughty but I'm back on track 100% now and I've got alot of pulling back to do to be pleased with what the scales are going to tell me on Friday

yes I had a fab weekend Jem, but too much vino and not alot of superfree at all, I live in Warrenpoint.

did you go to the craft fair in the town hall a couple of weeks ago I was there with my bro selling his jams n pickles gosh if I had of known that sooner we could have met up !!!!

I was at a 40/80th burthday party on sat night was quite good stuck to vodka n slimline's all night except for 1 glass of wine but had wine last nite and like yourself No more !!!

did you go to the craft fair in the town hall a couple of weeks ago I was there with my bro selling his jams n pickles gosh if I had of known that sooner we could have met up !!!!

I was at a 40/80th burthday party on sat night was quite good stuck to vodka n slimline's all night except for 1 glass of wine but had wine last nite and like yourself No more !!!

I didn't even know it was on Jem and I was reading on your page about being at a craft fair, now you know where i am, we'll definitely meet up next time

That vino stuff ought to be banned :D
We have friends over at the mo - thankfully not staying with us (only because they are here for a month which is too long for people to stay!!) and they like to go out or they come and spend the evening with us and it is so difficult when the wine bottle is on the table :eek:

Back