GGMAC attempting Slimming Worlds EE

I know why can't I just stop after 1 glass???

I know why can't I just stop after 1 glass???

Or after 1 bottle :rotflmao: . All my family and friends enjoy wine so it's always part of any get togethers

Monday 27th August

b - 2 wm toast, LF cheese, onion and cherry tomatoes

L - 2 bbq quorn chicken fillets, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion and beetroot

d - quorn chicken burger (I can't believe these are 2 1/2 syns), potato, brocolli, cauliflower and petite pois

s - I'm starving these days - Tomato and herb mugshot

Tuesday 28th August

b - 2 wm toast, LF cheese, onion, cherry tomatoes

L - (on the go) M&S sushi (1 syn) and salad

d - 2 bb quorn chicken fillets, baked potato with passata cooked with beans and spices, carrots, peas and sweetcorn

I'm off now for a 60 min power walk...hope it doesn't rain :raincloud:

Last edited:
ggmac said:
Tuesday 28th August

b - 2 wm toast, LF cheese, onion, cherry tomatoes

L - (on the go) M&S sushi and salad

d - 2 bb quorn chicken fillets, baked potato with passata cooked with beans and spices, carrots, peas and sweetcorn

I'm off now for a 60 min power walk...hope it doesn't rain :raincloud:

They've stopped selling sushi at my local M&S! *stamps feet*

And I'm with you on the wine gg, one glass is just never enough ;)

And I'm with you on the wine gg, one glass is just never enough ;)

i've noticed that when I'm out, I eat either an omelette or sushi, two great options which don't jeopardize sw plan (unlike the vino Missy). Ooops I've just remembered that I didn't syn the sushi

That vino stuff ought to be banned :D
We have friends over at the mo - thankfully not staying with us (only because they are here for a month which is too long for people to stay!!) and they like to go out or they come and spend the evening with us and it is so difficult when the wine bottle is on the table :eek:

And if it was banned Systema it would taste even more glorious ...lol.

Tuesday 28th August continued .....

Went for my 60 min power walk and it didn't rain :D. I can't believe it's dark at 9.00pm. Winter is on it's way, dark mornings and short evenings:cry:

s - 1/2 pink grapefruit, orange and ff natural yoghurt
Options Belgian Hot Chocolate (3 syns)

What are they playing at?? Do you an Asda near to you as I saw some in there when I was in UK but have not tasted it. You will have to buy one of those machines and make some ;)

And if it was banned Systema it would taste even more glorious ...lol.

Like the other night - I refused to buy any when we were out then wanted a glass with dinner. Went to the local shop and paid 5 Euros for some right rubbish (which I did not know at the time) - I had one glass and my friend said it was OK and finished it.
Then when we passed my favourite Bodega bought a box of 6 bottles and not opened any yet.

Like the other night - I refused to buy any when we were out then wanted a glass with dinner. Went to the local shop and paid 5 Euros for some right rubbish (which I did not know at the time) - I had one glass and my friend said it was OK and finished it.
Then when we passed my favourite Bodega bought a box of 6 bottles and not opened any yet.

'YET' Systema....'YET'...lol....

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ---- Funnily enough I thought that when I typed it :D

Only 1 glass since last Friday - seem to be having a good week - doing lots of walking BUT our other friends are here on Friday - that will be the big test!!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ---- Funnily enough I thought that when I typed it :D

Only 1 glass since last Friday - seem to be having a good week - doing lots of walking BUT our other friends are here on Friday - that will be the big test!!!

if you get through Friday with your friends but without vino, then you're a better woman than me;)

Wednesday 29th August

It's coming round to that totm again and I swear I could eat the coffee table without a thought so I bought lots of fresh fruit and veg today and cooked up a storm in the kitchen so the fridge is stocked with lots of sw friendly foods to get me through but unfortunately none of the food was ready to eat today so my menu today is....

b - 2 wm toast, melted LF cheese, onion and cherry tomatoes

L - 1/2 pink grapefruit, orange and ff natural yoghurt to keep me going until my baked potato and spicy baked beans were ready

d - Roasted vegetables with balsalmic vinegar (courgettes, red onions, carrots, green peppers ) stir fried spicy brown rice and petite pois

s - alpen light (3 syns)

I'm still hungry though and this is where I have to drink loads and loads of water with lemon juice to pull me through

I had a lovely day today, the sun was shining so I took the kids to the coast. The kids had whipped Icecream and chips on the way home and I resisted both and after dinner I went for a 30 min power walk so I'm feeling really good

Thursday 30th August

b - 2 wm toast, LF melted cheese, onion and cherry tomatoes

L - Carrot and red pepper soup and 2 cottage cheese scones

d - Salmon, roasted vegetables, brown rice and peas

I had a lovely day today, the sun was shining so I took the kids to the coast. The kids had whipped Icecream and chips on the way home and I resisted both and after dinner I went for a 30 min power walk so I'm feeling really good

Thursday 30th August

b - 2 wm toast, LF melted cheese, onion and cherry tomatoes

L - Carrot and red pepper soup and 2 cottage cheese scones

d - Salmon, roasted vegetables, brown rice and peas

well done GG for resisting I hope the sun shines over the weekend so I can get out walking too x

Just had WI and I've 1lb off. I'm sooooooo pleased. :wee:

brilliant GG I knew you would ...well done all that exercise must be paying off hun x

Yipeeeeeeeeee :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer: weill done on the loss

Back