GGMAC attempting Slimming Worlds EE

I started the sw way of eating on the 6th July so it was 2 months yesterday and I've lost 12 lbs, this is by far the best way of eating I have ever tried and I've tried pretty much everything.

b - 2 wm toast, LF cheese melted with onion and cherry tomatoes

L - Lunch was out with my OH, we went to the same place as we went to on Sunday, I knew I couldn't resist the seafood chowder (I didn't have the kids with me today to polish off half of it and I knew I'd not be able to leave any (So i asked for a small portion)
Plaice (yes it was fried and if there had to have been another fish dish on the menu, believe me I would have had it and they only had vegetarian lasagne which I thought would have way too much ff cheese so I opted for the plaice and I didn't have the breadcrumbed batter on the bottom of the fish......every little helps me thinks), 2 mashed potatoes, turnip and garden peas and yet again NO dessert

d - Dinner is planned, same as last night, fresh fruit salad, ff natural yoghurt, bean and lentil lasagne (oh and might I just add that the lentils worked perfectly in the lasagne, OH loved it)

I will not be exercising tonight and I will be having some lovely red wine ....ahhhh it's been a great week :character00238:

well done GG 2lbs if fab enjoy your wine I 'm goin to have a few myself me thinks x

I was had a meltdown Friday night and ate a packet of McCoys, a fudge and 6 chocolate roses. :banghead: I couldn't stop myself so I'm going to work hard this week and pull back what I can

Saturday 8th September

b - 2 wm toast, LF melted cheese, onion and cherry tomatoes

L - Tuna salad

d - 2 quorn bb chicken fillets, balsalmic roasted veg, brown rice

I was had a meltdown Friday night and ate a packet of McCoys, a fudge and 6 chocolate roses. :banghead: I couldn't stop myself so I'm going to work hard this week and pull back what I can

Saturday 8th September

L - Tuna salad

I was the same last night ......had my few glasses of wine and some cheese and crackers too x

ggmac said:

Saturday 8th September

L - Tuna salad

Ah don't worry too much, happens to the best of us! I had two days off plan this week and bricking it about next WI but I'm not denying myself or cutting my syns down cos I know I will properly fall off the wagon if I do!

I'm sure you'll be fine and even if you do gain it'll go quickly x

Ah don't worry too much, happens to the best of us! I had two days off plan this week and bricking it about next WI but I'm not denying myself or cutting my syns down cos I know I will properly fall off the wagon if I do!

I'm sure you'll be fine and even if you do gain it'll go quickly x

Oh I do hope you are right Missy but even today I'm struggling and I don't have a clue why

Sunday 9th September

b - 2 wm toast, lf cheese melted, cherry tomatoes

L - quorn chicken burger (2 1/2 syns), 2 potato, brocolli, cauliflower

d - vegetable curry, rice

s - maltesers (5 syns, )

Monday 10th September

b - 2 wm toast, lf light triangles x 2, cherry tomatoes

L - 2 plums, kiwi, orange, ff natural yoghurt, thai mugshot (1/2 syn), 2 cottage cheese scones

d - bean and chickpea stir fry, noodles

s - orange, Belgian hot chocolate (3 syns)

I've been hungry all day and I've been craving sugar all day. I know I'm not eating enough superfree nor am I drinking enough water, just not able to get into it BUT tomorrow is another day and I need to kick my big ol' butt into gear 'cause I CAN do this.

Tuesday 11th September

b - 2 wm toast, lf melted cheese, cherry tomatoes

L - 2 bbq quorn chicken fillets, baked potatoes, fromage frais mixed with chilli, balsalmic roasted vegetables

d - 2 egg omelette filled with onions, mushrooms and red peppers and a little grated lf cheese, 2 portobello mushrooms stuffed with cous cous

s - orange, 1/2 pink grapefruit, 1/2 apple, kiwi, ff natural yoghurt

Thursday 13th september

b - 2 wm toast, lf melted cheese, cherry tomatoes

L - 2 bbq quorn fillets, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onions, beetroot

d - orange, 1/2 grapefruit, kiwi, ff natural yoghurt followed by baked potato with beans

40 min power walk / run

Well as expected i had WI and I gained 1.7lbs but at least I've been pretty good all week even though I was suffering terrible chocolate cravings, now I need to behave myself this weekend and lose this 1.7lb by next week.

Have a great weekend sw'ers x

you can do it gg x

Going by my weekend Jem, I very much doubt it, good on Friday, not too bad on Saturday and Sunday???? don't ask....It's not that I'm realllly bad it's just that I'm not as stringent as I am during the week so I'm not even gonna write my weekend diary, I'm starting again today.

Monday 17th September

b - 2 wm toast, LF cheese melted with cherry tomatoes

L - Mushroom and onion 2 egg omelette, 1 pink grapefruit, ff natural yoghurt

d - (planned ) Salmon, roasted onion, peppers and courgettes, brown rice

Going by my weekend Jem, I very much doubt it, good on Friday, not too bad on Saturday and Sunday???? don't ask....It's not that I'm realllly bad it's just that I'm not as stringent as I am during the week so I'm not even gonna write my weekend diary, I'm starting again today.

Monday 17th September

b - 2 wm toast, LF cheese melted with cherry tomatoes

L - Mushroom and onion 2 egg omelette, 1 pink grapefruit, ff natural yoghurt

d - (planned ) Salmon, roasted onion, peppers and courgettes, brown rice

yes GG you will have that 1,7 off again in no time ......why are the weekends the hardest???? x

yes GG you will have that 1,7 off again in no time ......why are the weekends the hardest???? x

Because we tend to relax and pamper ourselves at the weekends especially after a hard week. How are you feeling now Jem?

Tuesday 18th September

I had a good day today, I did make a pot of soup, I'm not feeling like cooking this past few weeks and maybe this is what is nibbling at my motivation

b - 2 wm toast, lf melted cheese with cherry tomatoes

L - Homemade carrot and pepper soup, 2 cottage cheese scones

d - Salmon, roasted peppers, courgettes, and onions, brown rice and brocolli ( lots of sf )

s - Options white hot chocolate (3 syns?

s - 1/2 pink grapefruit, orange, 1/2 apple, ff natural yoghurt

Last edited:
Because we tend to relax and pamper ourselves at the weekends especially after a hard week. How are you feeling now Jem?
I'm ok GG ...will stick at it for another wee while and see how I go...thanks for everything hun x

Wednesday 19th September

b - 2 wm toast, lf cheese, onion, cherry tomatoes

L- hm carrot and pepper soup, 2 cottage cheese scones

d - quorn chicken curry, peppersm onions, brocolli, noodles

s - 2 oranges, ff natural yoghurt, Options white hot chocolate (3 syns)

Thursday 20th September

b - 2 wm toast, lf cheese, onion, cherry tomatoes

L - 1/2 pink grapefruit, banana, tomato and herb mugshot, 1 cottage cheese scone

d - leftover quorn and veggie curry and noodles

s - 2 oranges, 1/2 pink grapefruit, ff strawberry yoghurt
left over roasted peppers, onions and courgettes

Friday 21st September

Very disappointed with WI this morning, 1/2lb gain. I've stuck to plan and I've still gained. The only difference is that I didn't manage to fit in any exercise this week but I'm still surprised with the gain as I've also snacked on anything but fruit this week and with the homemade soup and veggies, i was getting lots of superfree. Hi Ho onto another week I go.

Friday 21st September

b - 2 wm toast, lf cheese, onion and cherry tomatoes

L - 2 egg onion and mushroom omelette, fry light fried cherry tomatoes

d - 1 potato, 2 quorn sausages (2 syns), mixed veg and gravy (2 syns)

s - mixed berries and ff natural yoghurt

Last edited:
Finally got time to post my food

Saturday 22nd September

b - 2 wm toast, lf cheese melted with onion and cherry tomatoes

L - salmon, potato, cabbage and turnip

d - small portion of lentil and bean lasagne with roasted vegetables

Sunday 23rd september

L - Morrocan chickpea and vegetable stew, potatoes

D - Bean, lentil and vegetable chilli lasagne

Monday 24th September

L - Vegetable curry, noodles

d - 1 pink grapefruit, 2 kiwi, ff natural yoghurt, smoked mackerel pate and cucumber

Tuesday 25th september

b - 2 wm toast, onion, lf cheese and cherry tomatoes

L - mugshot, 1 pink grapefruit, ff natural yoghurt

d - left over lentil and bean lasagne, broccolli

s - smoked mackerel pate and cucumber
Belgian hot chocolate (3)

Wednesday 26th September

b - 2 wm toast, onion, lf cheese, cherry tomatoes

L - Smoked haddock, 1 scoop potato, lots of brocolli, turnip and carrots (lunch was out but the veg didn't have added butter )

s - 2 cottage cheese scones, smoked mackerel pate

d - 1 pink grapefruit, ff natural yoghurt, small bowl of moroccan chickpea stew with very small portion of pasta

s - 2 pieces of Cadburys Caramel (i'm guessing at 2 1/2 syns per piece so 5 syns in total)

Back