GIANT STEPS

Hi slim. SNAP! We both weighed in at 14st 13!!! Wow. I simply cant believe it. Its sooo fast. Im heading over to your diary too. Finally have a bit of time!

Belle

T

Ladygaga. Thanks for lovely message. I am on page 10 of your epic diary. I think I am at May 2011 at the mo. What scares me is the number of people who posted on your diary last year and then gave up - they just disappeared off the forum, diet tickers left like ghosts saying they were twenty pounds or thirty pounds down. They all seemed so motivated too. And then, whoosh, they were gone. I wish there was a place they could come on to say "look I cocked up and I am not coming back - this is why" or something like that. Your diary is so amazing. Its epic all right.

Belle

Thanks for looking- I'll save you the bother..... I was good right up to Sept (well -ish!) then needed surgery so had to come off plan having lost just over 5 stone then wasn't allowed back on plan until March this year so now trying to lose the cake weight I gained and then carry on with my mission!!! Happy shopping in those smaller sizes- it really is a lovely feeling, especially knowing they will probably be too big in a month!!!!

Thanks Ladygaga for the shortened version! Um. I always read the synopsized versions of dickens plays at school too. How'd ya know?!

Belle

Thanks Ladygaga for the shortened version! Um. I always read the synopsized versions of dickens plays at school too. How'd ya know?!

Belle

Hehehehe! I'm like the abridged version! My diary is far too dull!!! Especially as I never got to target but am detemined this time and kicking cancer in the butt too!!! xx

Ladygaga. You are truly inspirational - but i suppose you were "born this way" hehehe. (couldnt resist)

Belle

Ladygaga. You are truly inspirational - but i suppose you were "born this way" hehehe. (couldnt resist)

Belle

Liking the born this way line there Belle!!! Very clever xxx
Hardly an inspiration as I am way off goal. There are far more inspirational people on here. I'm just riding the exante wave with the reast of the exante team xxx

I've got some before and after pics in my profile. I'll add you as a friend if you fancy a peek xxxx

Super Sarah. I'd love to see the pics. I ha ent worked out how to upload mine. I need a manual.

Haha, I do it off the iPhone app. I've added you xxx

Belle well done you on getting into the 14's! Amazing stuff! That day by day theory Is exactly how I try and see it... Even thinking a week ahead scares me ... The thought of not eating anything other than the plan is daunting!

I know I've only been doing this for a week but everytime I get in bed I think 'you did it' and that's enough to motivate me for the next day! Then usually a little fling with my bathroom scales to see if they move in the morning... Most days they have gone down!

120 days is only 4 months! You will do it!

Here's to today! :D

Hello :) thankyou for the lovely photo comment. It's encouraging and really motivates me to carry on getting such positive feedback. Hope you're doing well :) I can't believe how quickly time is passing by. Just ordered my next box, hoping it'll be here by weds xxxx

Belle well done you on getting into the 14's! Amazing stuff! That day by day theory Is exactly how I try and see it... Even thinking a week ahead scares me ... The thought of not eating anything other than the plan is daunting!

I know I've only been doing this for a week but everytime I get in bed I think 'you did it' and that's enough to motivate me for the next day! Then usually a little fling with my bathroom scales to see if they move in the morning... Most days they have gone down!

:D

The absence of guilt - great motivator. I worry that when I get down closer to goal will I be able to justify the guilt away??! But for now its working..

Belle

Not a good day today. Really struggling - not with physical hunger - but with feelings of "LOW" - yes I am using capitals. I feel LOW. Havent had a totm in six weeks so I think my hormones are backing up on me. Must be due soon.

Dont really give a toss about a diet today. My sane head will hopefully make me stick to it. We shall see. But I am not a fish fan anyway so no real temptation to eat on Good Friday.

Thank you all for the supportive motivating comments but mostly thank you for your friendship - you guys are great. Ill probly be here for the evening - misery loves company and all that!!

Belle

Oh Belle I hate that low feeling! I was going to put a post up re totm as mine is also super late, 6 weeks since last one! I had to do a 'first response' test just to be sure I'm not pregnant!
Do you think that's diet related? I read somewhere that we store alot of oestrogen in fat and when people loose fat quickly this can effect totm, I would have thought it would make them more frequent but then maybe not!!!

Anyway, try an keep sensible, I've had a WS day to stop me going mental, I bought a face mask from lush and would recommend them, skin feels great and it made me feel a bit more uplifted!

I blame hormones, just try and let your sensible part of your brain keep you WS/TS and if remote to eat bad post on minis and if you do eat bad tell yourself what you would tell me...
Life is for living
One bad thing isn't going to kill you
Look at how at you've come
Pick yourself up dust yourself off and move on!

Hope things pick up belle sending you mahoooosive hugs :)

Hey belle, just popped in, hope your feeling better by now. If not big hugs c'mon baby x

Hi Belle, like you I had an abysmal day yesterday but I stayed a 100% and just spent the whole day moaning about things in general, poor hubs really got it, feeling much more on track today and if I can get over days like yesterday I can do another 3 weeks no problem. I hope you are feeling better today yourself mrs xxx

Hi belle how are you today? Feeling a little less low I hope? xxxxx

Back