ProPoints Giles food diary 26pp

I've never had a dates booooo!! I met my other half wen we was teens! Nearest we got to a date was a mc Donald's and bottle of cider under the bridge with about another 10 ppl there lmao xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww stef that's quite sweet! I thought id found my other he but then no such luck! How long have you guys been together?

And maybe I need to stop looking Jaly!! Hmm probably not a bad plan actually x

Lol thanks, we've been together 10 years next year, thats wen we get marred :)

U always find the one when you not lookin!! Xx

Aww Stef that's lovely!! What a nice story for a drab Thursday! How are your wedding plans?

I was previously engaged and loved him so much my engagement ring still makes me feel sad (pretty pathetic I know lol)

If that's the case Jaly I'll be forever alone lol xx

Have a good dag ladies!

Breakfast:0pp
Fruit salad (apple and grapes)
Diet coke

Lunch:5pp
Turkey and mushroom sandwich (same as earlier in the week)

Snacks:2pp
2xFlump

Lol thanks :) there going ok, where getting married in Portugal which I am doin all myself so slowly gettin there!!

Awww that's a shame it had to end :(
I'm sure u will find me right wen it's time :)
Ohhhh flump!!! God I used to love them!! Xx

Oh that will be lovely!

Flumps are just wonderful things!

Tonight I'm going to cafe rouge and on their website they only have calorie information so if anyone has any information on points values that would be great

I have a point menu for cafe rouge, if u wana give me a list of foods u fancy I will point them for u xx

I got one list off another poster but it didn't have in Blanquette de Legunnes (I think that's how it's spelt) or pâtés provebcales

Think that the sole limande at 12pp is the one to go for tho I did find that poulet jaune grille was 8pp is that right?

Well my cafe rough points thing is clearly crap because I have none of them lol sorry cant help now :( xx

stef2009 said:
Well my cafe rough points thing is clearly crap because I have none of them lol sorry cant help now :( xx

Don't be daft! You've been more then helpful one thing I'm wondering about us the desserts?? Xx

Well I've never been so dnt understand the meals on the app Dnt have a clue what's a dessert lol!!

Have a great meal xx

Have a great time xx

Thanks girls well evening was a bit of a disaster! Ended up going for Chinese rather then cafe rouge but worked out what I had came to 19 points (although I only ate half would rather over estimate then under estimate!) and then 3pp for my beer so that takes today to 29pp

Holiday shopping well I know what I don't want to buy lol xx

Great result! Love a good Chinese!!!

Where and wen are u going on ur Hols? Xx

Oh the Chinese was amazing even just having half was too much my friend took the leftovers home for her partner.

I'm off to the Dominican Republic on May 17th can't wait starting to get excited now my tickets have come!

Ok here goes today:
Breakfast 0pp
Apple
Black coffee

Lunch:12pp
One portion chip shop chips 12pp

Dinner: 10pp
60g dried white pasta 6pp
M&S pasta sauce 1/2 jar 3pp
Grated parmesan 2tsp 1pp

Which leaves 4pp to play with however my admin is leaving today (hence the bad lunch) and there is a chocolate cake I'm trying to avoid (work would've killed me if I'd bought ww cake) need to will power to avoid cake!!

Back