ProPoints Diary of a foodaholic (26pp)

giles86

Silver Member
Hi and welcome to my diary, I have 26pp to play with and I'm determined that this time will be my final time to lose weight! Even if nobody reads it for me this will definitely make me consider what I eat as I'm only doing it at home and not attending classes.

Breakfast: 3pp
Fruit loops 3pp

Lunch: 12pp
M&S bread bun 5pp
M&S peppered steak burger 7pp
Salad 0pp
Diet coke 0pp

Dinner: 7pp
M&S Oakham rotisserie chicken 100g 4pp
Carrots 0pp
Cauliflower 0pp
M&S new potatoes (1 pack between 3 people) 3pp
Gravy 30ml 0pp

Snacks:
Black coffee 0pp

Total so far: 22pp

Hi and welcome to my diary, I have 26pp to play with and I'm determined that this time will be my final time to lose weight! Even if nobody reads it for me this will definitely make me consider what I eat as I'm only doing it at home and not attending classes.

Breakfast: 3pp
Fruit loops 3pp

Lunch: 12pp
M&S bread bun 5pp
M&S peppered steak burger 7pp
Salad 0pp
Diet coke 0pp

M&S Oakham rotisserie chicken 100g 4pp
Carrots 0pp
Cauliflower 0pp
M&S new potatoes (1 pack between 3 people) 3pp
Gravy 30ml 0pp

Snacks:
Black coffee 0pp

Total so far: 22pp

Just checking in to say hello :) Looking forward to reading your diary in coming weeks. X

Hi Serena!

To finish off yesterday's diary my breakfast was actually 5pp not 3 so I had 2pp left to use then I had a cheeky 3 small squares of Cadbury chocolate with Oreo cookie. Total 26pp

Today:
Breakfast 5pp
Fruit loops and semi skimmed milk 5pp
Diet coke 0pp

Lunch 9pp
M&S seeded bread roll 5pp
25g of chicken breast 1pp
Walkers sunbites sweet chillie 3pp

No idea what to have for tea at the moment but working late and going to the gym will give me time to think

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Serena!

To finish off yesterday's diary my breakfast was actually 5pp not 3 so I had 2pp left to use then I had a cheeky 3 small squares of Cadbury chocolate with Oreo cookie. Total 26pp

Today:
Breakfast 5pp
Diet coke 0pp

Lunch 9pp
M&S seeded bread roll 5pp
25g of chicken breast 1pp
Walkers sunbites sweet chillie 3pp

No idea what to have for tea at the moment but working late and going to the gym will give me time to think

Mmmmm I love those sunbites, the sour cream and chive are my favourites, they are £1 a 6 pack in Asda at the moment so I've been buying them, yum yum! Looking forward to hearing what you have for dinner. X

They are delicious aren't they!

Right I could kick myself! Leaving buffet at work today which is forgotten about stuck to my lunch then got called miserable for not joining in (you'd think at my age peer pressure wouldn't work) so I had one cake, a mr Kipling apple pie (as with it being an apple it won't be too bad!?!?) 6pp! So annoyed about that!

So now I have 6pp left for tea I'm thinking a veg stir fry that way it's free with a little bit of chicken

Don't be too annoyed, you did well just to stick to one cake and avoid the rest! Stir fry sounds yummy.

They are delicious aren't they!

Right I could kick myself! Leaving buffet at work today which is forgotten about stuck to my lunch then got called miserable for not joining in (you'd think at my age peer pressure wouldn't work) so I had one cake, a mr Kipling apple pie (as with it being an apple it won't be too bad!?!?) 6pp! So annoyed about that!

So now I have 6pp left for tea I'm thinking a veg stir fry that way it's free with a little bit of chicken

One Apple Pie when faced with a whole buffet is great Sweetie, Veg Stir-fry sounds fab especially with some chicken for protein to keep u filled up. X

Well Ladies I've given it done thought and decided your right it could've been much worse and thankfully it wasn't! Time to move on

Dinner from last night: 6pp
Tesco stir fry veg 2pp
Chicken 100g roasted 4pp

Today:
Breakfast 5pp
Fruit loops 5pp
Diet coke 0
Black coffee 0

Snack: 0pp
Apple

Lunch: 7pp
Stir fry veg 2pp
50g roasted chicken 2pp
Sunbites 3pp

Well Ladies I've given it done thought and decided your right it could've been much worse and thankfully it wasn't! Time to move on

Dinner from last night: 6pp
Tesco stir fry veg 2pp
Chicken 100g roasted 4pp

Today:
Breakfast 5pp
Fruit loops 5pp
Diet coke 0
Black coffee 0

Snack: 0pp
Apple

Lunch: 7pp
Stir fry veg 2pp
50g roasted chicken 2pp
Sunbites 3pp

Sounding fab Sweetie :) Do you not have milk on your fruit loops? X

Yeah I do but it's included in the pp value of 5, I must admit it is pretty much the only time I have milk so generally try to

Have cereal (posted without meaning to)

Snack: Belvita breakfast honey yoghurt bar (2 biscuits) 6pp
Pre training carb injection

Well training complete, 7pp earned. Do people eat their exercise points or not? I'm not really sure whether I should or not but I do only have 8pp left for tea.

Post gym snack:melon and grape combo mini pack from sainsburys

Tea: no idea hoping I have a ww meal stuck in the freezer somewhere

Well training complete, 7pp earned. Do people eat their exercise points or not? I'm not really sure whether I should or not but I do only have 8pp left for tea.

Post gym snack:melon and grape combo mini pack from sainsburys

Tea: no idea hoping I have a ww meal stuck in the freezer somewhere

Good Evening Sweetie :) Did you decide to eat your A/P? X

Well I haven't yet but they are tempting!!

Ww chop suey 5pp
1xslice of Hovis best of both medium sliced bread.

Very tempted to have something else to eat however I think a bath with a diet coke will solve it

Well I haven't yet but they are tempting!!

Ww chop suey 5pp
1xslice of Hovis best of both medium sliced bread.

Very tempted to have something else to eat however I think a bath with a diet coke will solve it

You sure will need lots of cans to fill a bath! X

Lol that would've taken a lot!

Breakfast:5pp
2x waitrose stoneground wholemeal bread 4pp
1x 15g rowse honey 1pp
Black coffee 0pp

Lunch: 10pp
Subway turkey breast flatbread with onion peppers lettuce and tomato 7pp
Sunbites chilli 3pp
Black coffee 0pp

Snack: well nothing so far but it's my managers birthday so we will be having cake in the meeting I have an apple but it seems a bit rude not to join in, I think tea will be 5pp (fruit loops possibly as going to be in late so it's easy)

Well today has been an off track day with what I've eaten! Running around at work on a half day and a crisis hits typical!

Breakfast 5pp
1x slice waitrose wholemeal bread 2pp
15g crunchy peanut butter

Snack 2pp
Diet coke x2 cans 0pp
Weetabix oaty bar 2pp

Lunch: 9pp
Special K salt and vinegar crisis 2pp
Cadbury marvellous creation 50g bar 7pp (seriously wish I hadn't had this)

So despite the rubbish I've eaten today I have 10pp left (I'm kinda amazed as until i wrote it on here and worked it out i'd assumed i would be been over the daily pp's) and I'm going to the gym this evening so going to get my pt to work me hard but 10pp is enough for a decent tea

Hey Sweetie, Just been catching up on r diary, how are you finding the plan so far? Your pp allowance sure does 'buy' you lots of yummy food! X

Hey hun how are you?

Ok after being mia I've returned again after almost 2 weeks of hell however I've lost .5lb not much but an achievement given the circumstances.

The plan isn't the problem I just need to get my butt into gear so have started again (well again x2) and regardless of whet happens this week the plan shall not be deviated from!

Breakfast: 5pp
Diet coke

Lunch: 6po
Subway turkey breast salad 3pp
with cheese 2pp
and chilli sauce 1pp
Diet coke

Back