ProPoints Diary of a foodaholic (26pp)

yes it was something like that wasn't it x

Oh right that's really interesting I guess I'll try and stick to water a lot more this week and see how it goes.

Stayed the same this week which wasn't too bad I guess tho bit disappointing but at least it isn't a gain! I've been mia for a few days but been pointing and will post diaries in a min.

Interestingly my pt is suggesting I try a meal replacement programme which is finely nutritionally balanced but not overly convinced

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh right that's really interesting I guess I'll try and stick to water a lot more this week and see how it goes.

Stayed the same this week which wasn't too bad I guess tho bit disappointing but at least it isn't a gain! I've been mia for a few days but been pointing and will post diaries in a min.

Interestingly my pt is suggesting I try a meal replacement programme which is finely nutritionally balanced but not overly convinced

Do u have the Willpower for MR? I know I don't because of Poppy,I would still want to eat a proper dinner with her,that's why PP works so well for me.x PS-Well Done on your STS.x

Friday 20/26

Breakfast 5pp
Weetabix and milk

Lunch 6pp
Chilli and rice half portion

Dinner 7pp
50g Bernard Mathews turkey chunks 1pp
Water chestnuts 1pp
Stir fry
Garlic bread 5pp

Snack 2pp
Cadbury shortcake biscuit

Saturday 32/26
Breakfast 5pp
Weetabix and milk

Lunch 13
Turkey flatbread subway 7pp
Costa coffee mocha 6pp

Dinner 7
100g Bernard Mathews turkey chunks 3pp
Water chestnuts 1pp
Stir fry
Walkers sunbites 3pp

Snacks 7pp
White wine 3pp
Apple
Garlic bread 4pp

Exercise earned:10pp
Erging 6pp
Pushing my wheelchair 4pp (very much a workout!)

Sunday 28/26
Breakfast 5pp
Weetabix and milk

Lunch 9pp
1/4 waitrose fire roasted veg and pesto pizza

Dinner 10pp
Potato 3pp
Garlic bread 4pp
75g Oakham chicken m&s 3pp
Salad

Snacks 4pp
Brown bread bun 3pp
25g bacon 1pp

Exercise 4pp
Erging

Monday 25/26
Breakfast 5pp
Waitrose crumpet 2pp
Waitrose brown bread mini slice 2pp
15g honey 1pp

Lunch 8pp (work social lunch)
1x slice ham 1pp
Doritos lightly salted 30g 4pp
S'more 3pp
Salad

Dinner 12pp
Spag Bol

Exercise 3pp
Swimming 45 mins

I don't really know is the honest answer it seems a bit strange I'm just waiting for some more information from him.

He seems quite keen on it and has qualifications around the nutrition side of things along with exercise and seems to know what he's talking about but it just seems a bit wrong to me not to mention expensive

I don't really know is the honest answer it seems a bit strange I'm just waiting for some more information from him.

He seems quite keen on it and has qualifications around the nutrition side of things along with exercise and seems to know what he's talking about but it just seems a bit wrong to me not to mention expensive

How much would it cost?x Would he supply all the food then?x

It would be about £86 for the month, that gives me the following

"Money aside it means you can hit a calorie deficit easily without having to worry about what you're eating and preparing. Full of nutrients and vitamins it's used by triathletes footballers the lot as a meal replacement that provides sufficient energy and minerals. If you were just to take herbalife, weight loss of over a kilogram every week is very realistic, there's an abundance of testimonials, even got the mother using it hah x"

I'm not really much further forward tbh!
How are you doing anyway hun x

It would be about £86 for the month, that gives me the following

"Money aside it means you can hit a calorie deficit easily without having to worry about what you're eating and preparing. Full of nutrients and vitamins it's used by triathletes footballers the lot as a meal replacement that provides sufficient energy and minerals. If you were just to take herbalife, weight loss of over a kilogram every week is very realistic, there's an abundance of testimonials, even got the mother using it hah x"

I'm not really much further forward tbh!
How are you doing anyway hun x

£86 sounds a lot but I guess that's £21.50 a week which sounds a bit better, do you not eat any 'real' food? I'm doing ok Sweetie, other than I had a Chinese tonight a I had loads of PP left to use. X

Oh Chinese sounds stupidly tempting!!!

You do eat real food as well it's basically one or two of these shake things and then one meal normally. Totally undecided I guess from the sports point of view it seems like a cheat way I need to look into what's in it and make sure it wouldn't cause me to fail any drug tests for banned substances.

I realise I'm behind with diary again must try harder!!

Ok, don't judge too harshly yesterday's diary I had a horrendous day pain levels through the roof, cried at work, and took my meds one of which is so sweet it should probably have a pp value. So I did what I do best eat while in pain!

Breakfast: 3pp
1x slice waitrose wholemeal bread 2pp
15g honey 1pp
Starbucks Hibiscus Tea 0pp

Lunch:9pp
80g m&s wholemeal penne pasta 7pp
20g seriously strong cheese 2pp

Dinner: 12pp
Stir fry veg 0pp
1/2 a chicken breast 2pp
Pitta bread 4pp
Millionaires shortbread (homemade) 6pp

Snacks: 12pp
Galaxy bubble bar 5pp
Chewits 3pp
Cheese bread bun 4pp
2x nectarines

So a gut busting 36/26pp

However I did earn 5pp for 90 mins rowing at a moderate pace (I do have 47 weeklies left)

I really need to control my eating more when I'm in pain chocolate isn't always the answer!

Today
Breakfast 0pp
Strawberries and nectarine 0pp
Water 0pp

Lunch:8pp
Stri fry veg
1/2 a chicken breast 2pp
Millionaires shortbread 6pp

Dinner: 9pp so far
Waitrose chicken Kiev
Need to decide on what will go with it

I realise I'm behind with diary again must try harder!!

Ok, don't judge too harshly yesterday's diary I had a horrendous day pain levels through the roof, cried at work, and took my meds one of which is so sweet it should probably have a pp value. So I did what I do best eat while in pain!

Breakfast: 3pp
1x slice waitrose wholemeal bread 2pp
15g honey 1pp
Starbucks Hibiscus Tea 0pp

Lunch:9pp
80g m&s wholemeal penne pasta 7pp
20g seriously strong cheese 2pp

Dinner: 12pp
Stir fry veg 0pp
1/2 a chicken breast 2pp
Pitta bread 4pp
Millionaires shortbread (homemade) 6pp

Snacks: 12pp
Galaxy bubble bar 5pp
Chewits 3pp
Cheese bread bun 4pp
2x nectarines

So a gut busting 36/26pp

However I did earn 5pp for 90 mins rowing at a moderate pace (I do have 47 weeklies left)

I really need to control my eating more when I'm in pain chocolate isn't always the answer!

Today
Breakfast 0pp
Strawberries and nectarine 0pp
Water 0pp

Lunch:8pp
Stri fry veg
1/2 a chicken breast 2pp
Millionaires shortbread 6pp

Dinner: 9pp so far
Waitrose chicken Kiev
Need to decide on what will go with it

Hey Sweetie, Looking on the bright-side, u earned AP and have Weeklies left so don't feel bad and you could of done far worse than 10pp over.x I love millionaires shortbread,which one is 6pp?x

Back