ProPoints Giles food diary 26pp

giles86

Silver Member
Hi!

Thought I would Start a food diary in order to motivate myself a little more! Plus people can give me advice if they can when I don't seem to do so well! I'm on 26pp which I can find difficult at times

So here goes:

Breakfast: 4pp
Honey loops and semi skimmed milk 4pp
Diet coke 0pp

Lunch: 9
1 marks and spencer bake at home petit pain 4pp
35g Tuna in sunflower oil 2pp
330ml bottle of sparkling apple presse (m&s) 3pp

Snacks: 0 fruit

Hey :) I'm new to ww just come from a vlcd, I'm also on 26pp so I will be keeping an eye on ur diary for tips :) ive just made a diary too xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
Hey :) I'm new to ww just come from a vlcd, I'm also on 26pp so I will be keeping an eye on ur diary for tips :) ive just made a diary too xx

Hey stef
Just had a look at your diary seems good not sure if you'll find many tips but if we watch each others then I'm sure we'll get some good help xx

Im sure we will pick up tips along the way off each other, im learning so many things in the past 24 hours lol!. Have u seen them pitta pizzaz people have? ohhh cant wait have one of them! xx

It's a pizza made on a tortilla wrap, looks really good!! Ohhh love tgi Fridays! U can find out the points for there food im sure u can xx

Oh I might have to give that a try sounds interesting and I'm a pizza fan!

I'm going to point out what I'm having luckily there is a group of us just sharing starters so I'm hoping that the overall damage won't be too bad xx

Yep! Someones wrote how to make it on my wall :)
Ohhh yeah hopefully it should even it out then!
Xx

Well tea last night was fresh pasta, veg and tiny amount of feta cheese with a glass of wine and a sliver of cheesecake so all in total 12 points.

Also at work had a ww chocolate pudding taking my day to 26

Hmmm sounds good!! Must invest in some ww puddings!! Xx

Jaly said:
Sounds fab Giles! Best of luck with your journey x At the moment the best tip I can give you is to drink a glass of water before each meal if you can, and cutting the crusts off of bread halves the weight of the bread and so halves the pro points ;) x

Oh that's a great tip although I'd probably rather eat the crusts!! Cheers Jaly!!

Today:

Breakfast: 0pp
Black coffee

Lunch: 9pp
M&S count on us Thai king prawn wrap 7pp
M&S count on us crisps 2pp
Diet orange juice

Dinner: 10pp
Waitrose chicken 100g 4pp
Boiled potato 100g 2pp
Carrots
Cauliflower
Green Beans
Gravy 1pp
Wine 3pp

Snacks:
Chocolates 8pp

Total: 27pp

Ok here goes today lost 1.5lbs at weigh in so happy

Breakfast: 5pp
Coco pops and milk 5pp
Water

Snack:
Pineapple

Lunch:8
M&S Thai bites and carrot sticks 3pp
Chilli sauce with the above 1pp
M&S cheese tasters 4pp

Well done or ur loss!! Xx

Ahhh that's brill!! How long has that took? Xx

Cheers hun its taken about 10 weeks a bit longer then I originally thought but at least it's now achieved!

Snacks today have been chocolate: 11pp
Twirl 5pp
4xasda chocolate selection 6pp

Dinner: 3pp
Heinz minestrone soup (1 can)

Total for day:27pp

Activity points earned: 2pp from swimming

10 weeks is good! I'm hoping to lose 2 stone by september, not sure of that's do-able or not!!

Hmm I need to get some soup in for my dinner I've been having wraps and buttys and with only havin 26pp it takes quite abit up!! X

Well tea last night was fresh pasta, veg and tiny amount of feta cheese with a glass of wine and a sliver of cheesecake so all in total 12 points.

Also at work had a ww chocolate pudding taking my day to 26

hello, sounds like your doing well :) and you've just reminded me. . . i have WW puddings in my freezer!!!! yum sooooo on that tonight! xxxx

Back