ProPoints Diary of a foodaholic (26pp)

Hey hun how are you?

Ok after being mia I've returned again after almost 2 weeks of hell however I've lost .5lb not much but an achievement given the circumstances.

The plan isn't the problem I just need to get my butt into gear so have started again (well again x2) and regardless of whet happens this week the plan shall not be deviated from!

Breakfast: 5pp
Fruit loops and semi skimmed milk 5pp
Diet coke

Lunch: 6po
Subway turkey breast salad 3pp
with cheese 2pp
and chilli sauce 1pp
Diet coke

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome Back Sweetie :) Gotta love a Subway, I find them so filling! X

Thanks Hun and yes it was a lovely lunch

Dinner:16
Hairy dieters jalfrazi curry 7pp
150g boiled white rice 6pp
1/3 Loyd Grossman plain Naan Bread 3pp

Breakfast: 5pp

Fruit loops (again, I need other breakfast ideas!)

Lunch: 11pp
Hairy dieters jalfrazi (left over from last night) 7pp
100g white rice 4pp

Dinner:13pp
Marks and Spencer Chinese chilli prawns 13pp
Diet coke 0pp

Total 29pp

However I will be at the gym tonight so will be earning some activity points as well

How was the Jalfrezi? You're doing fab Sweetie. X

How was the Jalfrezi? You're doing fab Sweetie. X

The Jalfrazi is gorgeous! It's really easy and quick to make, does not feel like its diet food at all!
Yesterday I earned 5 exercise points doing my 5k

Today

Breakfast 5pp
Fruit loops 5pp now the box is done so tomorrow will be so etching different yay!

The Jalfrazi is gorgeous! It's really easy and quick to make, does not feel like its diet food at all!
Yesterday I earned 5 exercise points doing my 5k

Today

Breakfast 5pp
Fruit loops 5pp now the box is done so tomorrow will be so etching different yay!

Do you think I could make a Veggie Version of the Jalfrezi? Any idea how many PP that would be if I stuck to 0pp veggies. X

I don't see why not, the jalfrazi is for 4 people and works out at 7pp but 4 of that is the chicken so with the spices, low fat yogurt and the caster sugar it would work out at 3pp

Probably need to add some more veg in to pad it out tho

I don't see why not, the jalfrazi is for 4 people and works out at 7pp but 4 of that is the chicken so with the spices, low fat yogurt and the caster sugar it would work out at 3pp

Probably need to add some more veg in to pad it out tho

Wow 3pp for a Curry Base would be fab, is three any chance you could post the recipe on here when u get 5mins? Pretty Please lol x

Of course!

I'm at work at the moment and then rowing this evening but ill post it tonight or tomorrow morning if that's ok?

Of course!

I'm at work at the moment and then rowing this evening but ill post it tonight or tomorrow morning if that's ok?

That's absolutely fine Sweetie, I go Food Shopping on Sunday so won't make it till after then anyway, Thank You :) x

Not a problem at all!

Lunch 7pp
Subway Turkey salad 3pp
One slice subway cheese 1pp
Chilli sauce small amount 1pp
Salt and vinegar snack a jacks 2pp
Diet coke 0 pp

Total so far 12/26

Not a problem at all!

Lunch 7pp
Subway Turkey salad 3pp
One slice subway cheese 1pp
Chilli sauce small amount 1pp
Salt and vinegar snack a jacks 2pp
Diet coke 0 pp

Total so far 12/26

Mmmmmmm Subway! Hope you've got your Subcard! X

Mmmmmmm Subway! Hope you've got your Subcard! X

I certainly do! Tho as I had a free one recently with the flatbread it'll be a while until the next freebie!

Half a pack of Sainsburys Edamame Bean Stir Fry 4pp
Mushrooms 0pp
Turkey breast 4pp
Sainsburys Hosin Garlic Stir Fry sauce 1/2 pack 1pp
Sainsburys rice noodles 1/2 packet 4pp
Fresh garlic 0pp

Which gives me a total so far of 25/26

Exercise earned:3pp
Which was 3k of high effort erging!
Interestingly I've discovered tonight through working it out, if you did 1k on the erg in the GB paralympics talent time you only get 1pp, similarly the athletes who won gold in London 2012 for rowing would only have earned 1pp per 2k race , now I'm really surprised for that

Wow 3pp for a Curry Base would be fab, is three any chance you could post the recipe on here when u get 5mins? Pretty Please lol x

Just as a trial I've attached the photo of the recipe, I have no idea how good it is, if it isn't very good ill type it all out :)

Attachments

• image-2177672383.jpg
    image-2177672383.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 53
Just as a trial I've attached the photo of the recipe, I have no idea how good it is, if it isn't very good ill type it all out :)

That's absolutely perfect as I can stand the iPad up in the kitchen! Looks like it will cost me quite a bit to make on the first occasion :-( x

I certainly do! Tho as I had a free one recently with the flatbread it'll be a while until the next freebie!

Half a pack of Sainsburys Edamame Bean Stir Fry 4pp
Mushrooms 0pp
Turkey breast 4pp
Sainsburys Hosin Garlic Stir Fry sauce 1/2 pack 1pp
Sainsburys rice noodles 1/2 packet 4pp
Fresh garlic 0pp

Which gives me a total so far of 25/26

Exercise earned:3pp
Which was 3k of high effort erging!
Interestingly I've discovered tonight through working it out, if you did 1k on the erg in the GB paralympics talent time you only get 1pp, similarly the athletes who won gold in London 2012 for rowing would only have earned 1pp per 2k race , now I'm really surprised for that

I've got 1948 Points on mine, really should spend some! I see u used the £3 Meal Deal like I did the other day lol. X PS-Did u work out the Stir Fry from the N/I in the pack? X

Yeah that's the one problem with it is that it costs a lot to not know if your going to like it, luckily I loved it and everyone else eats it if I make it too.

Wow! That is a serious amount of points on your subcard!! I think I have 75

Yeah I worked out the points from the nutritional info was quite surprised that it was as much as thought it would've been quite a low point tea, likewise didn't realise the turkey was that much either! Luckily I had the points I guess, may use a combination of my exercise/weeklies and have a small bit of cake

Yeah that's the one problem with it is that it costs a lot to not know if your going to like it, luckily I loved it and everyone else eats it if I make it too.

Wow! That is a serious amount of points on your subcard!! I think I have 75

Yeah I worked out the points from the nutritional info was quite surprised that it was as much as thought it would've been quite a low point tea, likewise didn't realise the turkey was that much either! Luckily I had the points I guess, may use a combination of my exercise/weeklies and have a small bit of cake

I don't mean to be a WW snitch but when working it out u shouldn't of used the N/I, basically everything else other than the Edamame is 0pp but still contains calories so if you were following CC u would use the N/I but as you are doing WW u would just extract the Edamame, weigh those and track them! It's one of the reasons I always choose the Mushroom or Pepper Stir-fry as I can't be bothered with the faffing of weighing part of the Stir-fry..Does that make sense?!? X!

I don't mean to be a WW snitch but when working it out u shouldn't of used the N/I, basically everything else other than the Edamame is 0pp but still contains calories so if you were following CC u would use the N/I but as you are doing WW u would just extract the Edamame, weigh those and track them! It's one of the reasons I always choose the Mushroom or Pepper Stir-fry as I can't be bothered with the faffing of weighing part of the Stir-fry..Does that make sense?!? X!

Oh ok! I thought it was quite a lot for a stir fry!
Thank you so much fir the info, based on the new info and roughly guesstimating how many edamame beans there were it works out at around 2pp for them. Next time I think I'll stick to your plan and go for totally free items!

So dinner was actually 11pp

And I caved with the lemon drizzle cake which worked out as 5pp taking my daily total to 28pp leaving me with 1activity point left from today.

You wouldn't think I'd done ww before and lost weight would you? School Gil error! Thanks for the help Serena x

Oh ok! I thought it was quite a lot for a stir fry!
Thank you so much fir the info, based on the new info and roughly guesstimating how many edamame beans there were it works out at around 2pp for them. Next time I think I'll stick to your plan and go for totally free items!

So dinner was actually 11pp

And I caved with the lemon drizzle cake which worked out as 5pp taking my daily total to 28pp leaving me with 1activity point left from today.

You wouldn't think I'd done ww before and lost weight would you? School Gil error! Thanks for the help Serena x

You're Welcome Sweetie, I hope u didn't think I was being rude for saying! I'm just too lazy to sit and work it out, life's too short for counting Beans or in the other case Water Chestnuts lol x

You're Welcome Sweetie, I hope u didn't think I was being rude for saying! I'm just too lazy to sit and work it out, life's too short for counting Beans or in the other case Water Chestnuts lol x

Oh no of course I didn't! I welcome all help especially when I'm wrong about the basics!!

Back