ProPoints Giles food diary 26pp

Hey girls

On the plus side I've managed a tiny bit of fruit today on the negative side I still feel terrible spent most of the day in bed tho looked after my friends two year old for two hours and it's took all of my remaining energy.

Started taking some multivitamins to try and give my body something back but can still only face water got weighed today and I've lost 3lb but not in a healthy way.

If I feel like this Monday I'm taking it off and seeing how it goes Friday my boss asked why I'd bothered to go in!

Hopefully tomorrow I'll make progress and food won't turn my stomach :(

Think u definatly need Monday off hun, hope ur feelin a little better today xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was feeling a little better until I took my last lot of tablets have to take them every 12 hours so not getting a lot of respite feeling better time. Think work tomorrow is definitely going to be a no no tried to get out of bed and almost passed out!

Positives: had some water and a multi vitamin :)

Ahhh hun not good!! It's clear u need all the rest u can get, keep takin them vitamins and drinkin water, really hope u start feelin much better soon xxx

Resting!!!

Actually just got back from a 2 mile drive to my local Tesco now feel faint definitely not getting into the car again before I've eaten something!

Again a positive is I now have lucozade ( at this stage anything this little is a positive)

So do you point lucozade?

I wouldn't worry about the pointing of lucozade, not like uve had many points this week.

Hope ur feeling better today xxx

stef2009 said:
I wouldn't worry about the pointing of lucozade, not like uve had many points this week.

Hope ur feeling better today xxx

Oh I know but interested to see how many points I'm having in the bottle at this point between sleeping and feeling dizzy anything that distracts me and makes me think is a good thing!

Defiantly not at work tomorrow tho might try some toast later

Ohhh lol will try check for u, is it a big bottle or little and is It original or orange? I know the orange one has ridiculous amount of cals I was horrified lol xxx

stef2009 said:
Ohhh lol will try check for u, is it a big bottle or little and is It original or orange? I know the orange one has ridiculous amount of cals I was horrified lol xxx

It's a litre bottle of the orange one!

Well back from the walk in centre after a long chat with nhs direct reaction to medication and a possible viral infection I'm not too dehydrated so that's good tho I may get worse before I get better (?!?!) rest has been ordered so that's what I'm doing lying in bed with the room spinning.

On an amazing front given how I feel I've been asked out on dates twice so that's cheered me up a little as has my nephew coming and pulling my hair (meant friendly I'm sure) and his smiles made everything better (I'm such a softie deep down underneath the hard ***** exterior lol)

You ladies have been such a great help when I've been feeling poorly thank you so much xx

Woohoo to the dates! Something to look forward to wen ur feeling better :)

9pp in a 1lt bottle of lucozade orange xxx

stef2009 said:
Woohoo to the dates! Something to look forward to wen ur feeling better :)

9pp in a 1lt bottle of lucozade orange xxx

9pp ouch!!! That is a lot I would never have thought that it would be that much! Thanks for letting me know it's something to remember when I'm feeling better

Yesterday then
500ml of lucozade orange 4pp :(

Well ladies I've lost 5.5lbs this week but so unhealthy

Hopefully ill be feeling better soon and my appetite will be back one thing for sure I can't go on like this!

Here to subscribe, hope you feel better soon x

Ahhh thought u may of been feeling much better today :( r ur having another rest day tomorrow? Xc

Hi Ruby thanks for joining normal service will resume shortly (I hope, it isn't always just me moaning)

Stef, I'm feeling a little bit better but can't really face food still I've drank less then a pint of water (trying to drink more now) tho strangely the one food that isn't turning my stomach is the thought of chips! Hopefully a sign of the beginning of getting better. Back to the doctor tomorrow I think if only for my anti sickness tablets feel I should force myself to stay up for a couple of hours now

Back