ProPoints Giles food diary 26pp

giles86 said:
I wouldn't mind a bulldog tho the health problems had put me off a little, are they good with kids?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yea they are,have a look on wiki as will give you more input on there :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea they are,have a look on wiki as will give you more input on there :0)

Will do cheers hun have to consider my nephew now too

Yea I only ever get dogs that are good with kids,I have a lab and staffy(they live with the ex and kids) and at home with me now I have a staff/rotti cross,they all fairly energetic though so no help for you but I do love them breeds lol

I love all dogs!! Love my little Ruby Doobers x

Yeah I love most breeds I adore dogs! In fact my friend is bring her springer over tomorrow to have doggy cuddles!

Home now came out last night feeling slightly better but nowhere near 100%

Lunch: 1pp
Quarter of a tub of fresh chicken and garlic soup from tesco

My friend has a couple of springers,they normally want to come home with me lol
Glad to hear you are home now,rest up plenty :0)

Thanks ladies!

Im so glad to be home! Water energy tablets and bad tv/ DVDs!

Can't wait for bailey to come visit dogs know when your not well and bailey was so affectionate last week

Yeah he will :)
So far bad tv/ dvd has consisted of: The addams family, Bridget Jones Diary, 5 come dine with me and 4 four in a bed!

Food wise:
3pp on Lucozade
4pp bake at home bread bun

Total 8pp

giles86 said:
So far bad tv/ dvd has consisted of: The addams family, Bridget Jones Diary, 5 come dine with me and 4 four in a bed!

Food wise:
3pp on Lucozade

Total 8pp

Sounds like my idea of heaven! Love cheesy films & come dine with me & 4 in a bed.... Oh and lucozade!! Add chocolate to the mix and it would be perfect. Hope you feel better soon xx

See chocolate would make it perfect!! I live cdwm especially Dave lamb!

giles86 said:

Food wise:
3pp on Lucozade

Total 8pp

Sounds like a perfect chill time has been had :0)

A little better still being sick but not quite as dizzy which is a start.

Still can't face food tho but feeling quite weak from not eating think I might need to force myself to eat through it? On the plus side from getting weighed today I haven't lost much this week so must be keeping some nutritional stuff down and water

giles86 said:
A little better still being sick but not quite as dizzy which is a start.

Still can't face food tho but feeling quite weak from not eating think I might need to force myself to eat through it? On the plus side from getting weighed today I haven't lost much this week so must be keeping some nutritional stuff down and water

Glad to see that you are kinda getting better.Maybe have some dried toast and soup as at least that won't lie on your stomach.

Yeah I tried soup yesterday But I'll give it a go today! I randomly quite fancy supernoodles!!

Back