ProPoints Giles food diary 26pp

Had soup instead as I don't have supernoodles! Going to try a bit of a Sunday dinner tonight doggy therapy is great x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

giles86 said:
Had soup instead as I don't have supernoodles! Going to try a bit of a Sunday dinner tonight doggy therapy is great x

Hope you are feeling better for having the soup.Glad the doggy therapy worked for you :0)

Soup didn't last long :( tho I've tried pineapple since and that didn't either think I'm going back to the docs tomorrow.

Doggy therapy was great my friend did a pamper session too which was lovely

I'm kinda getting obsessed with a programme called I used to be fat x

giles86 said:
Soup didn't last long :( tho I've tried pineapple since and that didn't either think I'm going back to the docs tomorrow.

Doggy therapy was great my friend did a pamper session too which was lovely

I'm kinda getting obsessed with a programme called I used to be fat x

Not heard of that program.Aw that's nice that your friend did a pamper session aswell :0) hope all goes well at the doctors tomorrow :0)

Neither had I until yesterday it's basically people's weight loss journey when they work out with personal trainers eat healthy etc it's interesting and some of the results look amazing!

I think I'm going to have a sick note for work as I just don't feel right I feel a bit better but no where near 100%

Hey :) Glad to see ur feeling alittle better and being able to eat alittle, hope u recover 100% asap!!

Hope ur having a nice resting day :) xxx

Thanks Stef!

Well been to dr and signed off for another week. Lost 1.5lbs but I definitely think that I'll put weight on when I can eat properly again

Lunch:2pp
Mango
Strawberries
3x m&s Wheaton crackers 2pp

Yeah sadly it is I totally feel like crying I'm so fed up but have done new tablets from dr which should help.

Decided to try and power through my sickness feelings do going to attempt proper food for tea can't make me much worse!!

giles86 said:
Yeah sadly it is I totally feel like crying I'm so fed up but have done new tablets from dr which should help.

Decided to try and power through my sickness feelings do going to attempt proper food for tea can't make me much worse!!

What did they say was wrong in the end? X

Vital gastritis, which apparently the symptoms can last for a few weeks! :( I'm just hoping that I'm mostly over it as I can't take much more! I feel so weak from not really eating.

Going to try eat through it and aim for at least 15pp today as a minimum

Today:
Pineapple and strawberries
2x crackers 1pp

Ok so I have a fair way to go at the moment but I have to try

giles86 said:
Vital gastritis, which apparently the symptoms can last for a few weeks! :( I'm just hoping that I'm mostly over it as I can't take much more! I feel so weak from not really eating.

Going to try eat through it and aim for at least 15pp today as a minimum

Today:
Pineapple and strawberries
2x crackers 1pp

Ok so I have a fair way to go at the moment but I have to try

Pineapple & strawberries are very acidic & harsh on the digestion, especially if your tummy is recovering. I would stick to plain things like toast, crackers, watery soups, scrambled egg, chicken etc. Might make you feel a bit better. X

ruby555love said:
Pineapple & strawberries are very acidic & harsh on the digestion, especially if your tummy is recovering. I would stick to plain things like toast, crackers, watery soups, scrambled egg, chicken etc. Might make you feel a bit better. X

Oh are they? I didn't realise strawberries were, Shows what I know thanks hun!! I'm going to have some chicken and garlic soup for lunch ( only soup I have) and see if I feel better

Lunch:3pp
Tesco finest chicken and wild garlic soup 1/4 tub 2pp
Crackers x2 1pp

giles86 said:
Oh are they? I didn't realise strawberries were, Shows what I know thanks hun!! I'm going to have some chicken and garlic soup for lunch ( only soup I have) and see if I feel better

Lunch:3pp
Tesco finest chicken and wild garlic soup 1/4 tub 2pp
Crackers x2 1pp

Yes, my boy has acid reflux & strawberries & pineapple are on the danger list as they are very acidic & hard to digest. X

ruby555love said:
Yes, my boy has acid reflux & strawberries & pineapple are on the danger list as they are very acidic & hard to digest. X

Ah well thank you for the information! Is your boy ok? X

Back