Gingette's Diary

how exciting for u!!! ur gonna look gorgeous in ur dress x

I'm excited for you hunny! xx

Week 9:

So I'm back on plan, had a 100% day yesterday which I was delighted at. I was actually looking forward to my Thai soup at lunch. I think that LL may have changed me!!

i did over indulge at the weekend but probably less that I would have done "normally". Fruit was absolutely fabulous!! Did do some home baking which was great. Different textures was what I enjoyed most. Anyway moving on.

There were a number of different types of health professionals at the weekend and weight was a bit of a subject, i think i caused it as there was a lot of "OMG you look great" which my ego really enjoyed. I've always been bigger than most of my friends and family but it felt strange being complimented about my weight instead of just being embarrassed. I even put on a swimsuit and went swimming!!! Normally in company that is a horror than i don't share.

Congratulations on your successful journey, you must post some wedding pics, you'll look fabulous! x

Aw, I'm so pleased for you xx

Week 9: The Result

Well it was time to pay the piper (i have absolutely no idea what that means but it sounds right). I had my meeting tonight and I gained one pound. Very strange on one hand absolutely delighted on the other gutted. There was no way I would loss but you still cross your fingers and think light thoughts.

My LLC was really great. I think she was as delighted as I was. It was a great meeting. New module tonight so there are some newbies. It was great to be one of the experienced ones who could offer words of wisdom. I know that this has been touched on by others but my LLC has a new helper, and she's not the greatest advert for the programme. Us ladies know more than she does. She needed to be corrected about the whole lemon thing.

Anyway it was a great meeting so i'm ready to shift some more weight. Let's go for week 10 and get this fat whipped! :whip:

I think you have done so well, I cant believe how close you are now. Keep thinking skinny thoughts lol xx

ur doin so well gingette x

Week 10: Days 1 & 2

Well back on the plan. It's quite strange. In some ways it's easier and in others it's harder. Coffee is a bit of an issue. Opening the fridge for milk and then remembering that i'm on vanilla "lattes". At work it is far easier because of the routine of it. I still can't believe I've been on this for nine weeks (well almost). I am feeling big love for the programme and i know that i am too close to blow it. last night it was booze and muffins in the house, had a couple of friends up. But stayed true and felt the love for peppermint tea all evening. Result being i'm as fresh as a daisy. Which is just as well as I need to hike down to confirm arrangements with our suppliers today, and the snow is providing an excellent oppurtunity for some exercise. As driving is just daft. There are so many people of hte roads that just can't drive.
:dancing_snowman:

Got some time to kill between appointments so may have a mince around the shops. I need a couple of tops for work, so i'm going to have a look for some and, shock horror, try them on before I buy them.

Right it's time to get the waterproofs on and get out the door. so will catch you up later.

Gingette you are doing so well! Its really noticeable when you've been away for a little while like I have and great to catch up and see you moving forward with such confidence compared to the beginning. You go girl!

oh im jealous gingette.... I LOVE SNOW!!!!! send some down to the south east xxxxx

Wow - I have just sat and read your diary from start to finish!! U r amazing!!

I wish I had half your positivity. U have inspired me to go out for a long walk today with the kids, blitz the house and set new targets for myself.

Thank you xx

Not long to the big day now!

Keep the snow, Yuk, I hate it lol xxx

Well had a bad weekend after the whole hair thing but been on track. had second fitting today and everything fitted! They've even to put in a couple of "darts" whatever they are.

Life is good.

Oooh, darts?! They had to add darts?! That's brilliant! That means they had to taper it in to fit your new fantastic shape, that's what that means!! Woohooo!!! :D

xx

Back