Give me exercise ideas!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by snow_white78, 17 November 2008 Social URL.

1. snow_white78

snow_white78 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(15.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Ok, so i hate the gym, can never get motivated enough to do home DVDs - I like something with a purpose. Have tried salsa dancing in past and quite liked that and also tried kickboxing and liked that too.

Please inspire me with ideas, really need to get off bottom and commit to something - can see weight disappearing but don't want to be left with flabby bits :-( Will have to start next week though as am off sick with flu so only exercise am getting is getting out of bed and reaching for pill packets!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I teach modern jive to beginners and thats great for weight loss! (I dance for an average of 4 hours a week)
    Swimming?
    Ive just bought myself a Wii Fit too....havent got it out of the box yet! But am planning too!

HTH

4. snow_white78

snow_white78 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(15.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Think I like the idea of dancing, hate exercising alone, things like walking, swimming, running etc just don't inspire me!!! think will join a dance class next week :) :)

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good for you girl!!!
    I love dancing...have done ballroom, latin american along with salsa, but have always come back to Jive!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.