Extra Easy Giving it my best shot!

We all fall off sometimes but nothing worth having is easy, unfortunately. Stand up, dust yourself off, draw a line and start fresh. :D

Veg roasted for cous cous. Veg soup made. No excuses for being naughty at lunch times. That old saying ' if you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail' is so true for me. Just need to make sure I make up my breakfasts too.

Wow, has it really been six months since I was last on plan?!!!
Had a good week so far, enjoying making salads, coleslaws and fruit salads as well as SW friendly meals. Am on school hols at the moment so I have oodles of time to prepare and cook. Hope I can keep this up when I'm back at school.

Yup, well done for getting back on it! :)

Met a friend for lunch today. Had salad and a slice of quiche. No idea of syns but was better than the other options available. Problem is, I had a portion of special fried rice from the takeaway for tea. On the plus side, I figured this was better than the fish and chips my husband and son had.
Will be ultra strict for the next few days to make up for today's naughtiness.

Welcome back to the plan! x

Quiche is pretty bad on plan, i'm not too sure how many syns it is but i'm willing to bet that 1 slice is more than your daily allowance. The cream and the pastry kills it for us. It's a shame, i love a bit of quiche but on the bright side slimming world have a crustless quiche recipe which is free if you use your cheese as your HEXA :)

http://www.slimmingworld.co.uk/recipes/bacon-and-mushroom-crustless-quiche.aspx

Special fried rice isn't too horrible, could have been worse, the only thing synned in it would be the oil it's cooked in which is probably still about 10 syns lol. The next time you order a chinese i recommend the beef in oyster sauce with boiled rice. It tastes amazing, full of speed foods and as far as takeaways go, it's very low in syns at 6.5 syns for the lot.

Oh, I know quiche is bad, the pastry must have been loads of syns but the actual quiche was weird because there was no egg, cream and cheese filling, it was just a pastry case filled with roasted veg. Unusual but really nice!

I will try your Chinese takeaway suggestion, sounds yummy.

Good luck with this next week! it's not about how many times you fall off the wagon, it just matters how many times you get back on :) I've lost count the number of times I have ;)

Feeling virtuous; went for a half hour run then food shop. Husband and son had fish and chips for tea, I made myself stir fried broccoli and baby corn with rice. It was out of a little cookbook I bought today: Ken Hom's 100 stir fry dishes. It was absolutely delicious and so quick and simple to make.
Sorry, forgot to take a photo, was too hungry and had eaten most of it before I remembered.
I have lost five pounds in just over a week!

Off the wagon a little today. Took my son and nephew out for a final treat before going back to school (me tomorrow, them Tuesday) we went to Chimichanga where I had the shrimp enchiladas ( not even going to bother working out syns!) and then cinema where I had a small popcorn (normally I'd have a large and eat the lot!)
Not going to beat myself up over this as I've been so good with diet and really hitting the running this week.
Back on plan tomorrow with fruit and yoghurt for breakfast and ham salad for lunch.

Frustrated today. I weighed this morning, and despite all the running I've been doing every other day and sticking completely to plan, I've put on two pounds. What's going on?!

Another 5k done tonight. Hoping for a loss this weekend, after over a week of staying the same. Really annoying as I'm running three times a week and sticking to the plan.

Back