Extra Easy Giving it my best shot!

Hi Kazz,
I am fitting some clothes a little more comfortably but I'm not losing inches like I should be-it should be dropping off me with the amount of running I'm doing. Really need to sort myself out with food diaries I think.
I love swimming too, but hate the length of time it takes to get there and then shower etc afterwards. I know I do all that after a run but I can do it from home.

I've come to the conclusion that there 's no truth in the muscle/fat weight thing. I stuck at the same weight for a fortnight. It's to much of a coincidence that any muscle I may have been gaining weighed exactly the same as any fat I may have lost through the exercise.

Ooh you've got a treadmill? I have one, it's just disguised as a clothes airer right now!! yeah I know, I love swimming but it's a 2.5 hour round trip, walking there, swimming, showering and then walking back. Whereas I can do more at home, i.e. Actually use my treadmill for it's intended purpose!!

I have a treadmill but it has been in storage since we moved from our last house. (Nearly 4 years!) If my hubby would clear out the garage of all his c**p, then I could have it in there.

How do you find the Wii fit? Is it any good, was thinking of buying one.

It's ok, I've not used it for ages, I must blowthe dust off lol - though I think my treadmill and exercise bike are probably better It's not to be sniffed at though, some good exercises on there

Back