Giving up chocolates and crisps to TTC - eventually

Finally home...OMG this must have been the longest day ever...A couple of times I felt like I was dozing off over my work. I'm awfully tired, but my headache is gone :)
I've just had the Spicy Spaghetti and I liked them. I've cut myself some vegetables as well, green pepper, cucumber and beansprouts.
As I am allowed 5 packs a day I might have a hot chocolate shake later, but only if I am really hungry...otherwise I can't get to sleep, when I am hungry. I hope this gets easier...I know it's only day 3, but I am finding it hard at the moment....

Hi Mrs s!
I'm on day 3 too :) finding it ok though. Bit dizzy and weak earlier but that soon passed.
There's quite a lot of food packs I'm not keen on :( I don't actually like the truffa bars that everyone else raves about! But I do like the choc and coconut, and the vanilla and almond. I'm trying not to have any of the meals I ordered.... Spag bol put me right off! Really spicy and weird texture. Interested to try cottage pie tho, and get experimenting with Swede chips and cookies etc!
Subscribing to ur diary so we can support each other! (And I can guarantee ur bloke thinks ur gorgeous whatever size u are, but I know how u feel)
Xx
Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Mrs s!
I'm on day 3 too :) finding it ok though. Bit dizzy and weak earlier but that soon passed.
There's quite a lot of food packs I'm not keen on :( I don't actually like the truffa bars that everyone else raves about! But I do like the choc and coconut, and the vanilla and almond. I'm trying not to have any of the meals I ordered.... Spag bol put me right off! Really spicy and weird texture. Interested to try cottage pie tho, and get experimenting with Swede chips and cookies etc!
Subscribing to ur diary so we can support each other! (And I can guarantee ur bloke thinks ur gorgeous whatever size u are, but I know how u feel)
Xx

I don't like the truffa bars either. Any of them. The rest of them I quite like though. The maple/fruit/almond one is my current favourite. Not tried the mint one yet or the vanilla/almond. The cottage pie is my favourite meal pack. I think the spag bols and the chilli all smell the same. I'm ok when I'm eating them, but I dont like the fact that they all smell the same. Feel like I'm constantly eating the same thing!

Mmh...funny how different the perceptions of the food packs are. I really like the truffa bars and could imagine eating them 'for fun'. I like Spag Bol and Spicy Spaghetti as well. I even thought they tasted like spaghetti... maybe that was just because I was sooo hungry. lol

Feeling a bit better today, not so hungry anymore. Sitting in front of my Oatmeal and am actually struggling to eat it. I am really tired still, though. Hope that will pass soon. The good thing is... my trousers are feeling loser... :)

Last edited:
I am still really really tired, although I feel a bit better than this morning. I'll take this as a good sign.
I really want this to work, because it feels like if this won't work, nothing will. Can't wait for my Monday weigh-in...

It might feel like a negative, thinking this is the only thing that will work, but I felt very much like that both times I have had success and it really kept me on track. The tiredness will lift eventually but plan a nice restful weekend if you can.

I felt exactly the sme wen i finally got hme was starvjng bt resisted temptation while in town doe i ccus smell food n see ppl munchin away on greggs n mcds hmm x

Goooood Morning. I woke up this morning and felt fabulous :) Don't know why, but just feel great. Having my Oatmeal now and found out I am enjoying it more with less water. I was tempted to weigh myself this morning, but didn't. I really want to know how much I have lost though...especially it's my TOTM at the moment... seems to be longer than usual - over a week already, where it is normally 4 day... wondering if that's to do with the diet... mmh...

fighting with myself just now... There is this great sandwich place near my workplace and I really wanted to have a sandwich from there before I change my job and move away from here, which will happen soon... On the one hand I really want one more sandwich from there, but on the other hand I don't want to compromise my weight loss... Ahhhhrg...not sure what to do....

Just had my Chicken Flavour Soup. I wasn't hungry, but I try to have my meals at the same time every day to get into some kind of routine.

Dnt do it hun sandwiches will always be there...u will regret it...bt i kno wt u mean i reli reli wnted a subway before started this diet bt i dint cz knew if had tht wudv continued puttin off the diet till too late lol...uv done reli well hun n js prbz got into ketosis so keep it up :) i have so many internal battles abt food lol espec wen its in front of me n even worse cz ma first week loss wasnt brill bt. A loss is a loss so stay on the path hun xx

Don't doooo ittttttt!!! Think of all ur hard work! Not to mention ketosis all over again! This is when ur strength is really tested.... Sandwich that'll be gone in 5 mins, or slim figure alllll summer? Xx

Little decisions we make today will impact on the way we look in the future - I really struggle with that connection. It is just a sandwich and if it is really special make it something you will go back and treat yourself too once you are successfully maintaining. I know a few people that have said that worked for them. And most people who have cheated will tell you that the food never tastes as good in our mouth as it did in our head!!

Back