Gizmo's diary

Heyyyyy!!!! You look AMAZING in those piks, you've done sooooo well!
I know what you mean about the crosstrainer! When I first started at the gym I could barely do 10 mins, but after about a month I could do like an hour.
Haha, I'm with you on the music and band tops too! I used to wear my dcs to the gym (they tended to fall off on the treadmill though). Marilyn Manson is good too at the gym, all of the songs have a decent beat to them, even if the songs are a bit ****, lol.

Keep it up lovely, you're doing sooo well and you look fantastic. Can't wait to see the piks of you in the dress :)

Thanks :D You've both done really well aswell! 81lbs in 2010 Ria?! :eek: Well done! :D and you look so different in your pics Pink!

I can't wait to try the dress on when i've had my hair dyed darker brown (I don't feel the need to go black anymore) and straightened and when I actually have make up on! It's all a bit gothy. Esp since it has 'hell bunny' written all over it, but thats just the make :p. I love those dresses. I can't wait until I have no problems trying the others on lol. My mum and grandma both loved the dress, so everythings fine lol :)

Don't think I could wear my DC's in the gym. I don't want them to get wrecked too quickly lol. Just had to get some new ones coz my other pair I wear to work and they're nearly to the point of dying... I love them so much though lol! Soooo comfy :)

Think I may try listening to some Rise Against next time im in the gym (probably tomorrow before my 2nd induction), think they may be great gym music. Don't think I even have any Marilyn Manson on my iphone, haven't even listened to him in ages!

Haha Marilyn is a real blast of the past! Makes me feel like I'm 14 again!

The whole dress, hair, makeup ensemble sounds wicked, I'm sure you'll look fab!

I hope so. I'm still not 100% sure about wearing a dress... Too girly >_< lol!

Not feeling great this morning, got a headache. Had loads of sleep, went to bed at 9am hoping to get up early this morning and sort out some fundraising stuff, like my jungle themed party. Kept waking up at random times though :sigh:

Got the gym this afternoon, atm I don't feel like going. But music is waking me up a bit and getting me in the mood to go (love the new My Chemical Romance songs, so different to the old stuff). Going to take the dog for a walk soon I think, then after the gym I can just relax and get some of the fundraising things done and then watch a dvd. Have 'The Last Airbender' to watch, but I got bored/too tired to watch it the other night.

Had my 2nd gym induction today, and they've added some weights into my routine. also did some jogging on the treadmill!! :eek: Thought it would be a long time before I did anything like that lol! :p Might look into doing some of the classes soon. Such a shame they don't do Zumba. Everyone seems to be going on about it now...

Just spent most of the night planning fundraising things. Hopefully going to be having a Jungle themed party in april. Which should be a laugh. Esp if I sort out a limbo competition :p Not sure if I would take part though lol. So many ideas, need a break from thinking, my brain feels like its about to explode lol.

Because of all the thinking and planning, my dvd night didn't happen. Watched the biggest loser and now watching LA ink. Makes me want a tattoo. It's literally been years since I've had one done! May get one as a success thing.

I'm going to zumba tomoz is it good for weight loss? Ill let u no how it goes ,x

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

I'm guessing so. Esp after watching the vids on youtube. Just everyone on facebook seems to be going on about it. Don't think there's any classes near me that i'd be able to go to, due to time and money. But yeah let me know how it goes plz :) I may do it in the future.

My attempt to go to the gym on tues failed. I went, and went on the bike and crosstrainer. But the treadmills were full when I needed to go on them, so I just left. People were just stood on them talking :mad:. Felt kinda ill and really tired anyways. Must have insomnia or something... went to bed before 10 last night, and woke up at half 12 thinking it was time to get up :(. Feel sooo tired now.

Thinking of maybe doing a 10k race for my fundraising at maybe end of may. BUT not sure whether my body will be able to do it LOL. In my mind, i'm an active... but my body isn't... did some running on monday, but could only manage a couple of mins. So really not sure if i'd be able to do it lol

Thought I'd check this and you've been so busy!

Well done on getting to the gym and signing up for things, my friend did The Borneo Challenge and it sounded so tough but a great experience.

You look amazing in that pic too.

Thanks :D It is going to be a really tough challenge. I'm more worried about the fundraising than the actual trek atm lol. But that all seems to be coming together now. I'm currently planning a big jungle themed event on 2nd april and a tea party at my work on 30th april. Hopefully going to get an animal workshop for the jungle event, with rainforest type animals, including spiders :( But I guess I need to try to get over that fear for the trek lol. I think i'd die if I found a tarantula in my tent or something!! lol

I didn't go to the gym after work today, too much pain with stomach cramps would have meant a not much fun gym session :sigh: Actually wish I had gone now, but its too late. Next session on Monday! Pain or no pain lol. It'll probably help get rid of the pain anyways.

Going to try one of the weightwatchers pizza soon. Hope I like it lol :). Bought the weightwatchers magazine the other night to try to give me more food ideas. Most of the ww foods in morrisons have the old points on though?? :confused: too confusing when i'm doing the new one! going to try to plan my meals this week. need more of a variety. Just a bit difficult when i'm cooking for just me and have no freezer space. so can't buy in loads of the frozen meals and most of the recipes are for serveral people. :(

Lost just 1lb this week. I was hoping that i'd lose more but I guess totm might have something to do with it -___- Hopefully more next week, but it's going to be an interesting week as I have my mums hen night on sat, which is a meal so will have to be good and not eat too many extra points this week.

I'm actually itching to get back to the gym. Wanting to see if i can run the 1k that i need to do on the treadmill as part of my gym routine, or at least beat my best times. But before I can go to the gym, i'm going to try to see if I can get a venue sorted for my jungle fundraiser :) Then i'm not as stressed for the rest of the day, coz once i have the venue/time sorted, then i'm hoping the rest of it will just fall into place. Then I can design decorations and everything for it :D

mewearingdress.jpg

New dress!!! The weddings not until a week on friday, but i wanted to try it on after I dyed my hair lol. It doesnt look perfect, coz i fail at doing the zip up at the back lol.

Really want to get to the gym again, but got work tomorrow, then when I finish it's really busy in there and everyones on the treadmill, blah! Will try to go on friday, when it's a bit less busy and i'm not on call so can relax a bit :) Did a bit of running yesterday and improved my time on the treadmill again. Hopefully on friday i'll improve again.

Fallen in love with H.I.M again. Not listened to them in ages, forgot how much I love them. Love Ville Valo's voice! and him... nom nom nom! Wierdly I like guys wearing eyeliner... lol Their music makes me happy :D

It won't let me post a youtube vid here so here is the link. Love this song :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IUDaeY50vQ

Think i'm going to leave weightwatchers. Getting to annoyed with counting points. Going to try my own thing again me thinks. It worked for me over the last year. Not exactly lost much on WW. Just concentrate on the exercise side of things rather than get stressed over points etc.

Got my mums hen do tomorrow night. Going to an italian restaurant as well as a couple of pubs, not sure what im going to have. Probably wont be drinking. I'm not actually interested in alcohol now. Just end up drunk and doing things I regret lol. I haven't drank much in like a year. Maybe 1 or 2 on a couple of occasions, I don't miss it tbh, feel better not having hangovers! lol

Going to gym tomorrow for my 3rd personal training session. Think i'm going to just try to go twice a week. I was going to go tonight, but was at work for 10 hours so was tired, hungry and just wanted to get home. Mondays is my day off and im only at work for 4 hours on saturdays so those are the best times for me to go. I feel so much better when I go, just gonna try to do more at home. Wish I didn't work such long hours or finish so late.

Hiya,

Don't think I could handle the spiders either - I'm fine until they're almost the size of your hand, that's just genuinely kind of scary! Sounds like a great idea to organise an event, especially with good time to prepare for it.

Now H.I.M. ... I've heard about the healing powers of that band, one of my mates broke up with the mother of his child and he swears they saved him. Maybe I should give them more of a chance.

How intense are your personal training sessions? I hope we're not talking 'The biggest loser' way of working out until you nearly pass out... for some reason I assumed it was like that. :(

'I'm not actually interested in alcohol now.' - This rings true with me and probably lots of other people on here and I can definitely relate. I don't know about you but when I think back to some of the things I've done when I used to drink I was, in essence, just being a bit of a d***. And definitely doing a lot of stupid things. Maybe that's not the case for women mind you, and I'm not accusing you of anything! :p

Good luck and you look great in that picture, you don't even look like you have weight to lose to be honest with you - that dress was a great buy!

The personal training isn't that bad. Well mine isn't anyway. Just gave me a routine to go through each time I go. At least I know what I need to do I guess, rather than just being told how to use a machine and then left to do whatever I feel like.

No weigh in for me today. Ate alot yesterday and drank aswell, wasn't going to but I found Passoa in Morrisons... One of my fave drinks ever! Used to only be able to get it in Asda and we don't have one of them around here. It was my mums hen do so I just thought 'why not?!' lol. Now I understand why I don't drink much anymore lol. Didn't even drink that much, 3 glasses of the passoa and lemonade, a big bottle of jacques and a taboo and lemonade at the restaurant. Well thats a small amount compared to what I used to drink when I was at uni. Uni life was deffo bad for my weight lol!

When we were at the restaurant, one of the waiters came up to me and said one of the chefs fancied me, so ended up swapping numbers lol :eek: he was cute... lol not heard from him yet but I ain't going to do anything until he does lol Plus one of the other guys in there said I was really pretty lol :eek:

Has to be said... I love your dress! Mainly because I also have it... =]

Congrats on the number swapping and comments too! Always a good boost for the confidence levels!

Thanks. It was deffo a big confidence boost. Esp since I wasn't expecting anything like that to happen last night and when I'm still not happy with how I look lol. Just gonna wait until he texts me or something, coz then I know he's really interested in me...

I seem to be less bothered about food now that ive quit weightwatchers. Not counting all the time is much less stressful. Plus have other things to distract me lol. Just started reading 'the host'. So much different to the twilight books, but really good so far!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

it was the wedding yesterday. Can't believe I spent a day in a dress! :eek: lol! Not used to it at all. May get more in the future though lol

meindresswedding.jpg

I feel more confident now. Think getting some attention last weekend helped lol. Even though I never heard from him :sigh: I even texted him. Oh well, his loss :p

Back