Glad To Ditch The Calorie Counting

KirasGran

Hello everyone. I have less than a stone left to lose as already managed a stone and a half. Have been calorie counting up til now. Going to do the Extra Easy plan and see how it goes. I work shifts in a police control room so it can be hard to eat healthy at times.

Day 1
B) X2 weetabix (hexb) with milk (hexa) and sweetener
L) Mullerlight with grapes
D) chicken breast, onion, red pepper, courgette, garlic, herbs, tomatoes sprayed with a couple of squirts of frylight and roasted in the oven

S) small bag of wotsits 4.5 syns

mullerlight skinny cappuccino

Tangerine
Also had an alpen light bar (3syns) with a cuppa tea (black) before bed

Total syns 7.5

Last edited:
There was no milk in the fridge when I was packing my breakfast/lunch for work (had to get up at 4.30 zz), was not best pleased with the other half for not taking another one out the freezer so had to have a slice of bread for toast instead of my weetabix :( must add some wholemeal bread to my shopping

So today has gone fairly well despite the missing milk lol

B) Toast,flora light, marmite, grapes - (5 syns)

L) MullerLight, x2 Alpen Lights (Hex b)

D) Salad made with lots of salad veg, ham, cheddar (Hex A) 20g chopped chorizo , mayonnaise, and salad dressing (6.5 syns)

S) Berries and another muller light

Total syns for day 11.5

Rest Day yesterday, yayy, so I lived it up and went to bingo with my daughters. Could have been a better day food wise but my lazy side kicked in.

B) X2 weetabix and milk (hexa and hexb)

L) Ham salad with light mayo and low fat dressing 2.5 syns.
Muller light and grapes

D) tuna salad with mayo and dressing 5 syns

S) Carrot cake (my daughter made it for me I only had a tiny bit) 8 syns

Total 15.5 syns - oops

Hello everyone. I have terrible toothache today and have swallowed a fair few pain killers :-( and feeling sorry for myself.

B 3 egg omelette with ham and cheese hexa

L) nectarine, grapes and a mullerlight

D)wholewheat spaghetti mixed with tomatoes chopped green beans and spinach, x2 homemade pork and leek sausages. (7 syns)

S) Carrot cake 8syns

Total 15 syns

Looks good but did you have your hexb?

No. I thought the spaghetti might count as it was wholewheat lol. I am really not hungry. Was thinking about having x2 alpen lights though

Oh my I feel like hell. Night shift last night and had less than three hours sleep due to a night cough I have had for over a week now, I have also had toothache for the last couple of days and to top it off I have a cold now. I want chocolate cake. Sob

Still in pain feeling so sorry for myself and still no sleep due to stupid cough. Hopefully I can get appointment at dentist this week xx

Yayy got some sleep and pain eased up this morning too. I haven't logged the last few days although I haven't been too awful I had burgers at work last night. Today is a new day however. And last night shift yippee xx

Much better day today
Back on plan

B) was a fry up. Bacon medallions, egg, baked beans, Tomatoes and mushrooms.

L) x4 Dutch crispbakes and laughing cow triangles (hexa and 6 syns)

Rest of the day lots of fruit and x2 alpen lights for my hexb

Had a naughty snack of cheesy puffs 5syns

Total 11.5 syns

Ooh your breakfast has totally inspired me to have the same just as soon as my asda order shows up!! Cooked brekkie here I come! :eat:

Wow it's been longer than I thought since I last updated.

2lb loss this week so I'm happy x

Back