Gloats list! Feel free to add your gloats - large or small!

Can I gloat that its my birthday and therefore I've decided to give myself the day off plan..? Well I kinda strayed then made the decision so I don't feel guilty later! Back to it tomorrow! :)

Thanks Sparty.

Happy Birthday Scarlett! :party0019:

Can I gloat that its my birthday and therefore I've decided to give myself the day off plan..? Well I kinda strayed then made the decision so I don't feel guilty later! Back to it tomorrow! :)

Happy Birthday and I think that's a very good gloat :)

My mum bought me a danish to share with my boyfriend, but he doesn't like it as it has pecans, so I worked out the syns and as its 16 and I was tempted to have the lot as its only one over, I decided I'd be good and chopped it in half, saving the other half for tomorrow instead :D

I have just been to my first boot camp session which included boxing, circuit training, a run around the park and crawling (literally) through mud in the pouring rain!!

Not only that but I kept thinking about how I could reward myself for this exercise.....big bar of choc, Pringles, wine. And I did treat myself - to a long hot soak in the bath :)

Can I gloat please?

Had group tonight - lost 4.5lb and ended up with the following awards:

Club 10
2st award
SOW
Bronze body magic
Silver body magic

Ecstatic!!!!! :)

I went for lunch yesterday (it's 4am) and my friend and I both ordered a baked potato. For some ungodly known reason when they brought the plates out there were two baked potatoes on each plate. I only ate one, which doesn't sound like a big thing but pre sw I would have ate both and thought nothing of it, telling myself it was an acceptable portion because that's what someone else had put on the plate! Victory! Hehe!

Hannah2 said:
Can I gloat please?

Had group tonight - lost 4.5lb and ended up with the following awards:

Club 10
2st award
SOW
Bronze body magic
Silver body magic

Ecstatic!!!!! :)

Brilliant Gloat

Well done...

Not a slimming world gloat, but I just cut my fringe, its been bugging me for ages as it got way too long and looked a mess. Was expecting to make a bigger mess cutting it myself to be honest, but it looks quite good....in fact better then the last hairdresser who I got to do it, she was useless

Well done you, I'm not that good :) only have one birthday a year!

i had a meal out sunday, and wasnt so good, then another meal at a friends on tuesday and again wasnt so good...so i had to pick my battles really and make that decision to be good...my fellow diners thought i was nuts lol but it has to be done, eating pie wont make me thin:D....one treat night every now and again is ok if your happy with that decision but 3 in one week would have been excessive ;)

I also went out to the cinema with my nan and she bought me some Cadbury wispa bites but I brought them home with me and gave them to my bf!!

My other half prodded my hip in bed last night and said he felt bone.
I thought I was a freak of nature who didn't even HAVE bones. Whaddya know?!

I made white choc chunk cookies and choc cupcakes for 2 friends birthdays and didn't so much as lick the bowl - let alone sample my wares!! :)

Back