go suck a lemon

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by sophia-jo, 23 April 2010 Social URL.

1. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

:D I have a sweet tooth and find that the pack of ww sherbet lemons at only 1 point per box of 35g (approx 15 sweets) help me when I need something sweet.

The ww Blackberry fruities are also a great help and are even less points per box... only 1/2 point for the box.

I used to get them ages ago when I last did ww and they were in a long packet but now they come in a cute little box with a flap, I guess the packaging doesn't matter, I just like cute things like that :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooohhhh ta, good to know - my leader hasn't gotten the lemon sweets in yet. Will keep pestering her lol. I love the fruities too.

4. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    I love the sherbert lemons too although they could be a tad sharper. I had a box of orange and lemon fruties last night they kept me from the munchies and did the job well

5. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

omg:eek: I can't believe how much weight you have lost, that's bloody marvelous!! Super Well Done!! I often think I'll never lose all my weight on weight watchers.. I just find it hard to believe and then I 'meet' people like you who go and prove me wrong... thanks for proving me wrong :D you give me great hope xxx

Yes, keep pestering her, they are nice but I agree with Vanda, they could be sharper but still, they're handy to stop those munchies.. :D

Purple_Star likes this.
  6. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

I thought the exact same, they could have a little more 'uumph' to them.
    I might get the orange and lemon fruties next time :)

7. lindsay88

lindsay88 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.69%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover plan
    can recommend the butterscotch drops too :) not quite a werthers original but only 1pt for the box and good for a sweet craving :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.