go suck a lemon

sophia-jo

Silver Member
:D I have a sweet tooth and find that the pack of ww sherbet lemons at only 1 point per box of 35g (approx 15 sweets) help me when I need something sweet.

The ww Blackberry fruities are also a great help and are even less points per box... only 1/2 point for the box.

I used to get them ages ago when I last did ww and they were in a long packet but now they come in a cute little box with a flap, I guess the packaging doesn't matter, I just like cute things like that :eek:

Ooohhhh ta, good to know - my leader hasn't gotten the lemon sweets in yet. Will keep pestering her lol. I love the fruities too.

I love the sherbert lemons too although they could be a tad sharper. I had a box of orange and lemon fruties last night they kept me from the munchies and did the job well

Ooohhhh ta, good to know - my leader hasn't gotten the lemon sweets in yet. Will keep pestering her lol. I love the fruities too.

omg:eek: I can't believe how much weight you have lost, that's bloody marvelous!! Super Well Done!! I often think I'll never lose all my weight on weight watchers.. I just find it hard to believe and then I 'meet' people like you who go and prove me wrong... thanks for proving me wrong :D you give me great hope xxx

Yes, keep pestering her, they are nice but I agree with Vanda, they could be sharper but still, they're handy to stop those munchies.. :D

I love the sherbert lemons too although they could be a tad sharper. I had a box of orange and lemon fruties last night they kept me from the munchies and did the job well

I thought the exact same, they could have a little more 'uumph' to them.
I might get the orange and lemon fruties next time :)

can recommend the butterscotch drops too :) not quite a werthers original but only 1pt for the box and good for a sweet craving :) x

Back