goal clothes

I have to agree with Katie! Buy it! Everyone needs that gorgeous outfit that they just have to get into! Use it for inspiration!! Just go for it! We have to treat ourselves on this diet somehow!!xx

oh rose!!!, i hadnt time to read the rest of the replies as im just rushing out but just wanted to say i use to work for a beautiful company who sell lovely clothes and u know what we always ytold women to go to m& s and get hold in pants!!! the ones that come up to ur boobs put em on first then bra over top, yes awkward when want a wee but u feel so so smooth under clothes its lovely and made a big diff to me...and no matter what size the women even skinny ones had bits that look better smoothed out xx hope this helps u have done so well be proud of urself dont hide xxxxx

well..... i didnt but that dress in a 14! decided not to, but ive brought another nice one! its a size 18 and got it for a wedding im going to on aug7th! at the mo im a size 24! so need to loose 3 dress sizes in like 3 and abit month to get into it! not sure thats going to happen mind , but thought id take a chance and buy it anyway haha x

You didn't buy both? shocking lol

Serious though, i think you made a good decision

You'll get in to it ... of course you will :) x

I got down to goal (size 10) last summer and threw any clothes above a size 12 away or to charity. That was the best motivation. It meant that when I started putting on weight I had no choice but to lose it again. There was no way I was going to start buying bigger stuff again. Once I'm down to goal again I may throw the 12s out too then I won't get any chance to put on weight before it becomes 'painfully' evident.

hey gina! i think as i drop the sizes im going to get rid of my bigger clothes to! basically for the same reason as you... think ill keep a pair of trousers though and a top from at my biggest so i will be able to look back and remind myself that i never want to get here again! x

Back